When Do Congressional Republicans Grow a Collective "Pair" and Stand Up to the Snowflake-in-Chief?

SoTier

35 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

There is quite the shadow of a doubt when the only things that matter in an election such as equipment and software are tampered with.  Russian hookers and all that nonsense does not matter.

Please expand concerning your feelings towards Quebec.  I know a fair number of people from Ontario and they all feel the same way.  Just to be clear they all want the western provinces plus the Atlantic Maritime to remain.  Kind of sad that this division exists.

The equipment has not been tampered with... The proof points to the opposite of what you are saying which is why Trump has lost every case he has brought up. Why do you make things up? B.c Trump tells you to do it?

Edited by TBBills

36 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

There is quite the shadow of a doubt when the only things that matter in an election such as equipment and software are tampered with.  Russian hookers and all that nonsense does not matter.

Please expand concerning your feelings towards Quebec.  I know a fair number of people from Ontario and they all feel the same way.  Just to be clear they all want the western provinces plus the Atlantic Maritime to remain.  Kind of sad that this division exists.

In Canada, like the US, provinces pay taxes to the Federal Government, who in turn give money to provinces. We call these equalization payments.

Quebec is a huge drain on the country, with Western Canada picking up almost all of the weight. Last year alone Quebec received $13.1 billion in equalization payments.

The Maritimes are much smaller overall, but on a per capita basis they're even worse than Quebec. On average Western Canada subsidizes about $2500 per year per person in the Maritimes and about $1500 per year in Quebec. 

If Canada broke up, Western Canada would benefit greatly, Ontario would essentially be net neutral, and Quebec and the Maritimes would essentially become 3rd world countries. 

Edited by jrober38

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Sorry attempt to claim other people's lines are your own.  Go away little boy.

Ok doc. Since you know medicine where do you stand on the subject of vaccination. Your main man trump has his legacy judged on vaccine with operation Warp Speed. 

So what do you say when he refuses to tell his peeps to accept and take the vaccine. He will not ask them to wear masks, or stay home so will he encourage them to keep their freedom and protest against a vaccine or take it.

Will you take the vaccine?

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Sorry attempt to claim other people's lines are your own.  Go away little boy.

You are useless to talk with b.c you have nothing. "Little boy" you are down to the caveman of trolling comments. Good luck with your conspiracies... I am sure Trump can still win it lol

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ok doc. Since you know medicine where do you stand on the subject of vaccination. Your main man trump has his legacy judged on vaccine with operation Warp Speed. 

So what do you say when he refuses to tell his peeps to accept and take the vaccine. He will not ask them to wear masks, or stay home so will he encourage them to keep their freedom and protest against a vaccine or take it.

I honestly hope Trump does this.  He should also tell them to inject disinfectant to help with the virus... Oh wait, he did... It didn't turn out well for some of his cult followers, they ended up in the hospital by Trump poisoning.

7 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

In Canada, like the US, provinces pay taxes to the Federal Government, who in turn give money to provinces. We call these equalization payments.

Quebec is a huge drain on the country, with Western Canada picking up almost all of the weight. Last year alone Quebec received $13.1 billion in equalization payments.

The Maritimes are much smaller overall, but on a per capita basis they're even worse than Quebec. On average Western Canada subsidizes about $2500 per year per person in the Maritimes and about $1500 per year in Quebec. 

If Canada broke up, Western Canada would benefit greatly, Ontario would essentially be net neutral, and Quebec and the Maritimes would essentially become 3rd world countries. 

Interesting take on the Maritimes and one I don't usually hear.  The impression I get is that they are productive if not modern.  Fishing, lumber, and vegetable farming such as with PEI.  The western provinces are the nation's breadbasket and producers of raw materials.  Back to the Martimes does that region have a disproportionate amount of native people's receiving govt payments?  Not being critical but just trying to get a handle on to what is going on.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Tampering with equipment or software?  No.  The only meaningful measures of tampering.  If that kind of tampering had truly happened you lefty's would still be shouting from the rooftop about it today.  What you are talking about are bogus dossier's and meany Facebook statements about Hillary.  Please address the numerous problems in Canada including Quebec'rs who loath the English language.  You are about due for another push for succession by Quebec away from the rest of Canada.  

Every country has some portion of their country who talks independence. Quebec certainly does as does Texas in the US,  and western states.

At one point most of Canada would have voted to kick Quebec out, mostly out of frustration, much like Brexit in England or Scotland push for independence.

Canada is a larger country than US, 11% the population so holding regions together is much harder than the US. A strong central government and sharing across the country is necessary and problematic at the same time. 

At one point 25 years ago Ontario may have considered joining the US based on industry, mutual interests etc. Today 95% would not even want to visit.

Quebec does not loath the English language, they want their culture and language preserved and not over powered by the populous English. By the way the culture is worth preserving.

16 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Every country has some portion of their country who talks independence. Quebec certainly does as does Texas in the US,  and western states.

At one point most of Canada would have voted to kick Quebec out, mostly out of frustration, much like Brexit in England or Scotland push for independence.

Canada is a larger country than US, 11% the population so holding regions together is much harder than the US. A strong central government and sharing across the country is necessary and problematic at the same time. 

At one point 25 years ago Ontario may have considered joining the US based on industry, mutual interests etc. Today 95% would not even want to visit.

Quebec does not loath the English language, they want their culture and language preserved and not over powered by the populous English. By the way the culture is worth preserving.

I've dealt with the Quebec French in business among other things.  Yes, they want their culture preserve but still loath the English.  Some are still butt hurt over the French and Indian War among other things.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Interesting take on the Maritimes and one I don't usually hear.  The impression I get is that they are productive if not modern.  Fishing, lumber, and vegetable farming such as with PEI.  The western provinces are the nation's breadbasket and producers of raw materials.  Back to the Martimes does that region have a disproportionate amount of native people's receiving govt payments?  Not being critical but just trying to get a handle on to what is going on.

The Maritimes contribute very little economically. It's an agricultural, tourism economy with practically zero manufacturing or financial services jobs. These are low paying, low skill jobs and their products aren't ones that export well or demand high prices. It has nothing to do with dependency, there just isn't anything there that the global economy has any interest in trading for.

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I disagree...I spent my bachelor's week end in Montreal years ago.....the Gentlemen Entertainment options alone are enough to compete with the GDP of a small country....😎

The night life overall was off the charts...up to 6am if you know where to go...

Edited by Iron Maiden

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I've dealt with the Quebec French in business among other things.  Yes, they want their culture preserve but still loath the English.  Some are still butt hurt over the French and Indian War among other things.

Like the south who loath Yankees after the civil war? 

3 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

No I won't take the vaccine yet because I'm fairly young and healthy and it's in short supply.  When it becomes more plentiful, I'll take the Moderna one. 

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

You are useless to talk with b.c you have nothing. "Little boy" you are down to the caveman of trolling comments. Good luck with your conspiracies... I am sure Trump can still win it lol

Go away little boy.

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Like the south who loath Yankees after the civil war? 

Some still loath Northerners today.  I've met people from the South.  North Carolina may be New York light in terms of being inviting to those from the Northeast but there are places that are very much the stereotype that you see in television and the movies in terms of pushing non-Southerner's OUT!!!

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

and he said that's the reason he fired him, just think that's important to note.

Trump is full on running a Stalinist propaganda machine at this point.

Nothing coming out of the White House over the last week is even remotely based in truth. 

Anyone step out of line and they'll be fired. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

Trump is full on running a Stalinist propaganda machine at this point.

Nothing coming out of the White House over the last week is even remotely based in truth. 

Anyone step out of line and they'll be fired. 

He's also alternating between golfing and watching TV in the residence....it's not like their is a national crisis or anything.

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He's also alternating between golfing and watching TV in the residence....it's not like their is a national crisis or anything.

So in other words his routine hasn't changed at all over the past 4 years. Play golf, and watch 8-10 hours of cable news every day while pretend to run the country. 

I heard he cancelled his Thanksgiving trip to Florida. He's just hunkered down in his basement, probably downing insane amounts of fast food. He's probably packing on the pounds like crazy. 

Edited by jrober38

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

So in other words his routine hasn't changed at all over the past 4 years. Play golf, and watch 8-10 hours of cable news every day while pretend to run the country. 

I heard he cancelled his Thanksgiving trip to Florida. He's just hunkered down in his basement, probably downing insane amounts of fast food. He's probably packing on the pounds like crazy. 

He's getting worried they'll change the locks on him when he's out.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

No I won't take the vaccine yet because I'm fairly young and healthy and it's in short supply.  When it becomes more plentiful, I'll take the Moderna one. 

Go away little boy.

Not my only question, what is your stand when trump tells his peeps they do not have to take because of freedom. What say you?

Ps,glad that you would take it in the course. I to will be not yet satisfied of the safety factor.

36 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Not my only question, what is your stand when trump tells his peeps they do not have to take because of freedom. What say you?

Ps,glad that you would take it in the course. I to will be not yet satisfied of the safety factor.

When did Trump tell people not to take the vaccine?