Looks like we're shorthanded tomorrow - Covid-19

QB Bills

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Levi is the biggest loss, looks like it'll be up to Jackson and Tre to cover Kirk/Hopkins.  Fitz will be in the slot... think he will eat on Taron.

Going to have to put Tre on an island against Hopkins and give Jackson help over the top against Kirk.   Taron against Fitzgerald was always going to be a tough matchup.  

I’d still copy the Seattle gameplan and just try to beat up Kyler.  

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, SCBills said:

Going to have to put Tre on an island against Hopkins and give Jackson help over the top against Kirk.   Taron against Fitzgerald was always going to be a tough matchup.  

I’d still copy the Seattle gameplan and just try to beat up Kyler.  

Interestingly, no corner has shadowed Hopkins  (lined up across from him at least 50% of snaps) all season. According to Greg Cosell. 

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Come on,  @Matt Parrino, Be Better than this. 

There is a specific definition of contact based on time and distance as logged by the Kinexion tracker within the facility.

If you meet it, you're a contact.  If you don't, you aren't. 

Contact doesn't mean "anyone who stood within a foot for a couple minutes"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I mean they were...

I am sure there is some gaming going on....but the criteria is not within one foot, there is also an element of time considered.  I think if you are within 6 feet for 10 minutes it counts. If it was one foot at any time we might as well just forfeit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I mean they were...

Seriously, it seems that moron is trying to make a name for himself with that tweet. What other reason is there for it? He is not "fascinated" with contact tracing at all.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I know I am restating the obvious, but this truly is mind bogglingly bad.

I mean, this is literally heart piercing. 

This is punch myself in the nuts as hard as I can until I black out, bad.  Then, Hitler comes back from the dead and keeps pounding my nads with a big stick until I wake back up and then he tells me he digs my wife before I pass out again bad.

...I don’t believe I am getting my point across to you how bad I think this is.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Come on,  @Matt Parrino, Be Better than this. 

There is a specific definition of contact based on time and distance as logged by the Kinexion tracker within the facility.

If you meet it, you're a contact.  If you don't, you aren't. 

Contact doesn't mean "anyone who stood within a foot for a couple minutes"

I think he knows that which is why he said the tracing process is fascinating. It’s not easy to determine just by observation 

3 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I am sure there is some gaming going on....but the criteria is not within one foot, there is also an element of time considered.  I think if you are within 6 feet for 10 minutes it counts. If it was one foot at any time we might as well just forfeit.

The definition the season started with is 15 continuous minutes within 6 feet.

Whether the NFL has updated it, I can not fnd out.

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I remember that too.