Looks like we're shorthanded tomorrow - Covid-19

QB Bills

These test are so unreliable that they shouldn't even be used, so many false positives that who knows if you really have it.

This week  at World's Strongest Man a competitor was sent home after two positive tests and two negative tests, then the guy who was winning the show tested negative all week but today came up positive, but then they determined he was negative, the whole thing is a crap show.

On 11/14/2020 at 3:06 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Section, honestly, I’m sure they will all be alright.

i am not worried about it not out of being callous, but just because, truly, I think they are going to be perfectly fine.

I hope you’re right.  It arguably cost us he game yesterday not having Norman on the field for the final heave.  But I still don’t care.  

And, an anecdote.  Was working in the yard on Saturday when I heard/saw a young woman (looked pretty young to have a child by today’s standards) pushing a stroller that ostensibly had a baby (one of those car seat/drop in deals, it seemed) down the street next to an older guy who probably would have been her father’s age.  Noticed her because I heard the word “testing” said twice and loudly both times.  She very, very unhappy.  Two dudes on the team who have babies live near me, one of whom was mentioned earlier.  Not sure if it was the wife/child of one of the guys (I kind of think it was, but didn’t more than glance, in part because I was busy and was more concerned about keeping my own distance).  There probably is a lot of worry in that family right now.  I hope all of our guys and their families are OK. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I hope you’re right.  It arguably cost us he game yesterday not having Norman on the field for the final heave.  But I still don’t care.  

And, an anecdote.  Was working in the yard on Saturday when I heard/saw a young woman (looked pretty young to have a child by today’s standards) pushing a stroller that ostensibly had a baby (one of those car seat/drop in deals, it seemed) down the street next to an older guy who probably would have been her father’s age.  Noticed her because I heard the word “testing” said twice and loudly both times.  She very, very unhappy.  Two dudes on the team who have babies live near me, one of whom was mentioned earlier.  Not sure if it was the wife/child of one of the guys (I kind of think it was, but didn’t more than glance, in part because I was busy and was more concerned about keeping my own distance).  There probably is a lot of worry in that family right now.  I hope all of our guys and their families are OK. 

Section, if you crossed out he word "arguably", I am one of those people who would contest that change, 1 Iota!  :lol:

Thus my e-mail from Saturday.  We can split it anyway we want as far as blame...but not have 3 of our dbs that would could have had out there was huge.