Parler

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Kemp = definition of stupidity.  I never said that I was too good for this board at least in the days when the numbers of conservatives and liberals were closer to being equal.

It's cringeworthy to watch a dolt always trying to seem clever.

6 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

I'd take one Trump over a million whining, crying and hate filled liberals.

They don't even realize they act worse than Trump ever did. The hypocrisy is unreal with democrats. 

He's very happy with your adoring love. That's all he's ever really wanted.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Apparently, you need a thesaurus too.

Don't confuse him.

He thinks that's a dinosaur.

Seems to me this thread, started by a moderator no less, was just created to stir up trouble. The fact that another site had to be created to avoid prejudiced bannings and endless trolling has opened no ones eyes. The fact that Deranged Rhino has so much influence on posters here that they have to go onto the other site and copy and paste his posts is downright crazy. You people are a deranged lot. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Seems to me this thread, started by a moderator no less, was just created to stir up trouble. The fact that another site had to be created to avoid prejudiced bannings and endless trolling has opened no ones eyes. The fact that Deranged Rhino has so much influence on posters here that they have to go onto the other site and copy and paste his posts is downright crazy. You people are a deranged lot. 

One guy broke the rules in a personal call

out thread, got suspended. Then broke them again on purpose, got banned. SDS’s explanation of that included his personal beliefs where he explained that he disagrees with all the Q style nonsense here but he let it be anyways...until that one guy pushed him. 

Maybe at the other site there are no rules, no one gets banned, posters can say anything. Their moderators are on easy street baby. Do they even have them?!?

Edited by shoshin

5 minutes ago, shoshin said:

out thread, got suspended. Then broke them again on purpose, got banned. SDS’s explanation of that included his personal beliefs where he explained that he disagrees with all the Q style nonsense here but he let it be anyways...until that one guy pushed him. 

Maybe at the other site there are no rules, no one gets banned, posters can say anything. Their moderators are on easy street baby. Do they even have them?!?

Copying and pasting his posts ? It's like he's still here. lol

7 minutes ago, shoshin said:

When your entire belief system is based upon lies you can't cut it in a place where you'll be called on it.

It's safer and warmer in an echo chamber, where lying is the norm and goes unchallenged.

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Hi westside3,

No additional site needed to be created. This forum was an alt-right echo chamber that promoted alt-right conspiracy theories, accused board members of being sexual predators and suggested throwing others out of helicopters while praising war criminals, fascist dictators and white supremacy groups. They had carte blanche to do whatever they wanted and did so for YEARS. The first time that a mod actually had to get involved, rather than backing down, they went full Charlottesville and got a slap on the wrist. Instead of just letting it go, they had to be a big pile of snowflakes about the whole thing and made other people to blame instead of accepting an ounce of personal responsibility.

***** em. This board has already improved 1000% since they took their ball and cried all the way home. No one will stop you, so feel free to do the same

Edited by BullBuchanan

38 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

This board has already improved 1000%

25 minutes ago, Plano said:

I assumed Parler was an app for men to meet goats to date. 

This thread confirms my suspicion. 

Yeah...

What an improvement!

• Haha (+1) 1

I always wondered how far many Trump supporters can think ahead. Many seem to be stuck in tweet-sized reality and logic incapable of thinking and forming an intelligent argument. Their response to a valid argument is often incoherent name-calling or the laughing emoticon which I think is their go-to when they just come up blank.

Take the "China virus".

This was a blatant marketing attempt by Trump to deflect blame of his handling of the virus response by simply stating the virus origin. Is there blame to be ascribed to China? Certainly, they were not transparent about the nature of the virus or how deadly it was, how easily transmitted between humans, and allowed commerce to continue spreading it beyond their borders before sounding the alarm. The WHO was IMO lax in their rebuke of China's handling.

But for the sake of a patriotic argument for the Parlor conspiracy folks let's say that China created the virus, or was looking at ways to weaponize it. What do you feel an adversary learned about the US response to a weaponized virus?

• Was the US smart?
  • Were we prepared?
  • Were we united in our efforts to combat the spread?
  • What role did the leadership of Trump and the GOP play in our ability to respond well to the threat? 

If I was an adversary I think I would have learned a lot that would make me feel that the US is not very smart, prepared, or willing to make small sacrifices to curb a biological attack. America was not Great under Trump and the GOP leadership - we were vulnerable. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/15/2020 at 5:31 PM, New Improved DC Tom said:

It's not even that you people here are stupid, as much as how you wallow in it.  

You don’t sound too improved, sewer king.  And some of your followers around here sound totally unglued, like they’re one DV call away from suicide by cop.

15 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Project much? lol

Time for bed old man.

What am I projecting?  I just asked a question about the thread title, and that pompous geezer who punishes all of us because he’s mad at his communist sister called me stupid.  I mean it is time for bed for me, I agree with that much.  I’ve got plenty of faults but stupidity isn’t near the top of that list.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

4 hours ago, WideNine said:

I always wondered how far many Trump supporters can think ahead. Many seem to be stuck in tweet-sized reality and logic incapable of thinking and forming an intelligent argument. Their response to a valid argument is often incoherent name-calling or the laughing emoticon which I think is their go-to when they just come up blank.

Take the "China virus".

This was a blatant marketing attempt by Trump to deflect blame of his handling of the virus response by simply stating the virus origin. Is there blame to be ascribed to China? Certainly, they were not transparent about the nature of the virus or how deadly it was, how easily transmitted between humans, and allowed commerce to continue spreading it beyond their borders before sounding the alarm. The WHO was IMO lax in their rebuke of China's handling.

But for the sake of a patriotic argument for the Parlor conspiracy folks let's say that China created the virus, or was looking at ways to weaponize it. What do you feel an adversary learned about the US response to a weaponized virus?

• Was the US smart?
  • Were we prepared?
  • Were we united in our efforts to combat the spread?
  • What role did the leadership of Trump and the GOP play in our ability to respond well to the threat? 

If I was an adversary I think I would have learned a lot that would make me feel that the US is not very smart, prepared, or willing to make small sacrifices to curb a biological attack. America was not Great under Trump and the GOP leadership - we were vulnerable. 

And thanks for proving my point with your slacker "der-t-der" 😄 response.