Trump supporters...please show class. Don't be sore losers...

StHustle

1 minute ago, dickleyjones said:

Ok we learned it. I don't see anyone around here touting biden as some amazing statesman. he is rather blasé and most people know it.  Now what?

Four years of stalled economy and china calling the shots. That's all.

Just now, westside2 said:

No crystal ball, just 8 years of obama to learn from. 

Ah right. Everything is exactly the same.

Here comes that subprime mortgage crisis again, maybe a resurgence of Somali pirates?

On the good side we will have analogue tv broadcasts back for a bit.

But one thing i am confused about - who wins the nobel peace prize this time? Obama or Biden?

Happy 2008!

17 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

Ah right. Everything is exactly the same.

Here comes that subprime mortgage crisis again, maybe a resurgence of Somali pirates?

On the good side we will have analogue tv broadcasts back for a bit.

But one thing i am confused about - who wins the nobel peace prize this time? Obama or Biden?

Happy 2008!

Hey, I now get to be on the other side and sling mud at the president. I'm looking forward to the next four years. Let me start with

#neverbiden

I think Kamala the Ugandan giant wins the Nobel prize.

Edited by westside2

Just now, westside2 said:

Hey, I now get to be on the other side and sling mud at the president. I'm looking forward to the next four years. Let me start with

#neverbiden

Oh go right ahead, consider it a consolation prize. I certainly won't pretend biden is any great shakes.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

#neverbiden

You are so happy first you got to be a piece of ***** and now you get to be a piece of *****.

8 minutes ago, westside2 said:

#neverbiden

Trump! Trump! Trump! 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Its funny that the party that whined and resisted for four years after Trump won is expecting instant unity after the Biden result was official.  You reap what you sow.

I don't think anyone is asking Trump voters to join hands with Democrats and sing kumbaya. Just accept Trump lost the election fairly. If they want to fight against Biden's policies for the next 4 years that is certainly their right.

46 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  

That was British academics writing to the British PM. Here in America the pandemic is still going strong with over 100,000 new cases per day over the last several days. Biden being voted in won't cause the pandemic to suddenly disappear, but hopefully a better national policy will help curb future spreading.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

the policies have not been fully corrected. That’s false.  My point is we’ve heard for how many years about systemic racism and we just elected a guy who helped create systemic racism.  You can also look at the crisis back then as a pandemic and he couldn’t have ***** up the response for that any worse. Now he’s in charge of this?  Great 

This is unhinged Whataboutism run amok.  Yes, Joe Biden, who served as VP to the first black President and whose VP choice is the first black woman to serve in that role, is secretly a racist.  Great work on your thesis.  Nevermind that those policies (which I would agree have been disasters) were largely advocated for by inner-city leaders.

Please.  This crap is exhausting.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This is unhinged Whataboutism run amok.  Yes, Joe Biden, who served as VP to the first black President and whose VP choice is the first black woman to serve in that role, is secretly a racist.  Great work on your thesis.  Nevermind that those policies (which I would agree have been disasters) were largely advocated for by inner-city leaders.

Let's see if they still spit the same bull#### after this response 

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It’s always whataboutism when it doesn’t fit your narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1