Thoughts on the world

djp14150

A friend shared this..

Just my thoughts obviously. November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent months about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in lies and twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are jealous of someone who is successful, powerful, and has a lot of money. Throw in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is really turning things around in Tampa.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

12 hours ago, djp14150 said:

A friend shared this..

Just my thoughts obviously. November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent months about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in lies and twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are jealous of someone who is successful, powerful, and has a lot of money. Throw in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is really turning things around in Tampa.

Lol, bravo

On 11/4/2020 at 9:14 PM, djp14150 said:

A friend shared this..

Fiserv Forum Nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks - Find & Share on GIPHY

On 11/4/2020 at 8:14 PM, djp14150 said:

A friend shared this..

I have to say to this...Well Played, OP.  Well Played. 

I had my hammer raised to smite thee down and....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.