Easily, the most annoying woman in America

I think I prefer Hillary, but it's really, really close.

Funny how the left used to destroy Sarah Palin,

and yet put up with with so many bad liberal women.

If there's a consolation prize if the libs get the country, it will be the hilarity that

will ensue with dementia Joe and giggling Kamala in the driver's seat of the prog train.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden was forced to pick a poor VP candidate because of people out of view of the public! She is out there tuning out the voters. 

Man, we dumb f*** Dems are not going to like the future. Good thing that Trump will be re-elected! 

FIFY.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not a Kamala fan, but she has serious competition right from her own Bay Area home:

Kimberly Guilfoyle pre-records her address to the Republican National Convention at the Mellon Auditorium on Aug. 24, 2020 in Washington, D.C. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images/TNS)

I don't care if you support Trump or not, but you have to admit that this woman is kinda irritating.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not a Kamala fan, but she has serious competition right from her own Bay Area home:

Kimberly Guilfoyle pre-records her address to the Republican National Convention at the Mellon Auditorium on Aug. 24, 2020 in Washington, D.C. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images/TNS)

I keep hoping Trump will hire her as press secretary and do the press conferences.  Would be fun.

Edited by reddogblitz

14 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

I think I prefer Hillary, but it's really, really close.

Funny how the left used to destroy Sarah Palin,

and yet put up with with so many bad liberal women.

If there's a consolation prize if the libs get the country, it will be the hilarity that

will ensue with dementia Joe and giggling Kamala in the driver's seat of the prog train.

Why is Kamala "annoying"?  Because, like your hero Covid Donnie, you dislike successful, accomplished women who aren't subservient to bullies?   Or because she wouldn't give a Internet tough guy wannabe like yourself a second look -- even in your wildest fantasies?

27 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Why is Kamala "annoying"?  Because, like your hero Covid Donnie, you dislike successful, accomplished women who aren't subservient to bullies?   Or because she wouldn't give a Internet tough guy wannabe like yourself a second look -- even in your wildest fantasies?

For the OP, probably the color of her skin.

#BeBest

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Probably because her fake laugh is a sure ‘tell’ when she’s asked a real question. Kamala is not a serious person.

42 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The Trumpers, much like their cult leader, love to pick women to belittle.

They're macho men who fear women. The psychological reasons for this are interesting. 

I have no opinion one way or the other on Ms. Harris but the contradiction here is that society has evolved to the point where women are to be treated equally but when somebody goes after them out comes the gender card and accusations against their adversary of bias or some character flaw.  No more free passes for the ladies.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The contradiction here is that society has evolved to the point where women are to be treated equally but when somebody goes after them out comes the gender card and accusations against their adversary of bias or some character flaw.  No more free passes for the ladies.   

That's inaccurate in terms of this conversation.

Trump consistently does this. It's being duplicated here. Have there been any similarly titled threads about men?

Don't know why so many of you are afraid of women.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

At least I have an imagination which makes you jealous to no end which is the real issue here.  By the way what are your thoughts.................never mind.

Repeating behavior over and over is creative?

I make my living as a writer, since retiring from programming, but to you, repeating behavior is creative. 

No doubting you're a Trump supporter. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I have no opinion one way or the other on Ms. Harris but the contradiction here is that society has evolved to the point where women are to be treated equally but when somebody goes after them out comes the gender card and accusations against their adversary of bias or some character flaw.  No more free passes for the ladies.   

Well, if the OP was adhering to this, he wouldn't be saying "the most annoying woman".  The PPP incel is having a rough time the last month or so....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

Well, if the OP was adhering to this, he wouldn't be saying "the most annoying woman".  The PPP incel is having a rough time the last month or so....

They have been having the same problem their entire lives.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

That's inaccurate in terms of this conversation.

Trump consistently does this. It's being duplicated here. Have there been any similarly titled threads about men?

Don't know why so many of you are afraid of women.

Repeating behavior over and over is creative?

I make my living as a writer, since retiring from programming, but to you, repeating behavior is creative. 

No doubting you're a Trump supporter. 

Claiming to be a writer?  Seems kind of paultry for a person like you.  A writer is supposed to be intuitive among other things and you have me pegged as afraid of women?  I'm not all touchy feely like your hero Biden but I am quite comfortable talking to women and have no fear of accomplished women.  By the way I seldom repeat and when I do it is to make sure a point is acknowledged.  By the way what do you think of Biden's daughter's diary and its contents?  

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I have been having the same problem my entire life.

FIFY.