Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I think Josh will see this as a statement game for himself.  He knows he needs to beat them to remove the next layer of doubters.  Hopefully this will not result in pressing.  Take what NE give you and don;t force it.  Mix in a few timely runs and it is a high probability win for Buffalo.

10 guys around Josh that can't make the mistakes they've been making.  No TOs by the others.  No drops.  no whiffs on blocking assignments.  No movement on the line.  Etc.  There was a good article in the Athletic I read this morning detailing all of the individual errors our offense has had.  Way too many indivdiual mistakes.  I hope the O has addressed these.  Kinda embarrassing really, when you see it in print.

12 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Seemed you are making the point the Patriots could still be in it because they have two easy games against the Jets, but even with those givens the rest of their schedule suggests they are already in too deep a hole to dig out of.

I disagree. If those games are a given they are a half game behind us currently. Are you saying we are also in too deep a hole? Obviously not. Our schedule is toughest remaining in the league 

3 minutes ago, Chemical said:

I disagree. If those games are a given they are a half game behind us currently. Are you saying we are also in too deep a hole? Obviously not. Our schedule is toughest remaining in the league 

First, they 2 and a half behind us, not a half.  And how would we be in a hole if we are in first.  You are not making sense 

*edit, if you mean half because the jets are given (which, no game is ever given) those two games would still only bring them to 1 and a half dependent upon our results.

Edited by Bills fan since 87

20 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

lots of no practicing still - Cody Ford, Jefferson and Butler, Norman...hyde on the bike. Dont love it

Hyde, Cody Ford, and Josh Norman on bikes.  Good sign for Hyde of at least Stage 2, maybe 3.

Milano still in red "no contact"

I'm afraid we're not going to see the TE room back out here for another week due to "state and local regulations" on quarantine/isolation.

Just now, Bills fan since 87 said:

First, they 2 and a half behind us, not a half.  And how would we be in a hole if we are in first.  You are not making sense 

I said “obviously not” meaning that’s not true we are in a hole.

You want to count them out go ahead, but we still have to play them twice AND they play the Jetsx2 while we play SEA and SF, two decent teams they played already and split with. 

it could seem a lot different if the schedule were simply reversed. 

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

You want to count them out go ahead, but we still have to play them twice AND they play the Jetsx2 while we play SEA and SF, two decent teams they played already and split with. 

NE lost to both Sea and SF, they did not split.

9 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Buffalo Rumblings tweeted that Hyde would need two consecutive days of practice in order to clear protocol, and hes not practicing today so he is OUT for sunday.

I swear we've seen players not practice until like Friday and get cleared to play after concussion protocol.  I guess if he is out, it's better that the coaches are certain of it earlier in the week than later in the week so the backup can get more 1st team reps.

15 minutes ago, Chemical said:

The Patriots won over Miami and Las Vegas (both teams we also beat)

18 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Buffalo Rumblings tweeted that Hyde would need two consecutive days of practice in order to clear protocol, and hes not practicing today so he is OUT for sunday.

I don't think Buffalo Rumblings is correct on this point.  We saw Hyde stretching and then later on a bike yesterday - that could be either stage 2 or stage 3.

We see him on a bike today - that could be anywhere from stage 2 to stage 4 depending upon what he does today when the reporters leave.  I think he could be limited on Friday and still be cleared. 

image.thumb.png.4c9f296c1b7ce72d900c70303ffd0c58.png

• Like (+1) 2