Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

That is interesting.  The GOP is not radicalized ha.....

Have you listened to Alex Jones or MGT or Beobart talk? 

I don’t agree with everything they say, but a party who says boys can be girls and vice/versa just shows a complete disconnect from reality- which is a total non starter for me…👍

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t agree with everything they say, but a party who says boys can be girls and vice/versa just shows a complete disconnect from reality- which is a total non starter for me…👍

A liberal co-worker gets annoyed at me when I call democrats the "party of science" 😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

And people wonder why LGTBQ suicide rates are off the charts.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And people wonder why LGTBQ suicide rates are off the charts.

You don't think the mainstream has any culpability in this?  They are literally promoting these lifestyles to young kids who are trying to figure out who they are.  I am all in favor of "to each their own", but you cannot preach science in every aspect of our lives in one breath, and then completely deny it on this particular subject.  There is organized money behind this effort, and they are trying to get people to accept something that is not rooted in truth.  The people that are behind this are exploiting those that are confused, and they are the ones responsible for what is happening.  Them, and the paid for media that promote it.  You should be outraged with them...and rightfully so.  The worst part, is this isn't the end game, its just a stepping stone to what is next.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brueggs said:

You don't think the mainstream has any culpability in this?  They are literally promoting these lifestyles to young kids who are trying to figure out who they are.  I am all in favor of "to each their own", but you cannot preach science in every aspect of our lives in one breath, and then completely deny it on this particular subject.  There is organized money behind this effort, and they are trying to get people to accept something that is not rooted in truth.  The people that are behind this are exploiting those that are confused, and they are the ones responsible for what is happening.  Them, and the paid for media that promote it.  You should be outraged with them...and rightfully so.  The worst part, is this isn't the end game, its just a stepping stone to what is next.  

When did you figure out you were straight?

• Eyeroll 1

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When did you figure out you were straight?

that’s a great reason why they should wait until adulthood to do surgeries and deny puberty blockers to kids. Peoples brains don’t stop changing until early 20s. Absolutely agree with you here.  Don’t want to cause a child to commit suicide if they are diagnosed wrong and commit suicide when permanent body surgeries are performed on them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

that’s a great reason why they should wait until adulthood to do surgeries and deny puberty blockers to kids. Peoples brains don’t stop changing until early 20s. Absolutely agree with you here.  Don’t want to cause a child to commit suicide if they are diagnosed wrong and commit suicide when permanent body surgeries are performed on them. 

So it took you until adulthood to figure out if you were male or female? Yikes 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So it took you until adulthood to figure out if you were male or female? Yikes 

Not me. However, there are people in the world who struggle with that.  This statement of yours is very transphobic.  No wonder the suicide rates are so high with people like you who make comments like…”yikes” when they mention their gender. Be better 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Not me. However, there are people in the world who struggle with that.  This statement of yours is very transphobic.  No wonder the suicide rates are so high with people like you who make comments like…”yikes” when they mention their gender. Be better 

Oh cute - reach harder. 

You’re the one suggesting they wait to pacify your insecurities - right?

Why do they have to play by your rules?

Do you think these decisions are made easily and in a vacuum?

Politicians need to stay out of private health matters.

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You don't sexualize children in any way shape or form. Period.

But forcing a ten-year-old girl to have a baby isn't sexualizing her, eh?

Edited by BillStime

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

No liberal I know gives a ***** about gender politics.  And no liberal I know thinks Qanon is a realistic conspiracy theory.  Nor do any liberals I know think its anyone's business if a raped child needs to have their uncles baby.  Go watch 2000 mules and tell me there is no disconnect from reality. 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh cute - reach harder. 

You’re the one suggesting they wait to pacify your insecurities - right?

Why do they have to play by your rules?

Do you think these decisions are made easily and in a vacuum?

Politicians need to stay out of private health matters.

But forcing a ten-year-old girl to have a baby isn't sexualizing her, eh?

you literally just mocked me for saying it took me to adulthood to find out if I was a male. That’s your insecurity. Not mine. I want these people treated as people and not as pawns or seen as dollar signs by hospitals. They are already a vulnerable community. 

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you literally just mocked me for saying it took me to adulthood to find out if I was a male. That’s your insecurity. Not mine. I want these people treated as people and not as pawns or seen as dollar signs by hospitals. They are already a vulnerable community. 

JFC - mocked you?  Keep crying.

This is an issue because you were told this is an issue.

Christopher Rufo helped make critical race theory a conservative rallying cry. Now he sees L.G.B.T.Q. issues as an even more potent line of attack.

He Fuels the Right’s Cultural Fires

YOU, sir, are the PAWN.

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

JFC - mocked you?  Keep crying.

This is an issue because you were told this is an issue.

Christopher Rufo helped make critical race theory a conservative rallying cry. Now he sees L.G.B.T.Q. issues as an even more potent line of attack.

He Fuels the Right’s Cultural Fires

YOU, sir, are the PAWN.

How about you explain to me exactly what you meant when you used the word “yikes”.  No deflection. Explain it 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How about you explain to me exactly what you meant when you used the word “yikes”.  No deflection. Explain it 

What is not clear, PAWN?

You implied that people don't know who they are until adulthood - so, I threw that back in your face.  Don't like it?  Neither do LGTBQ.

Children who are LGTBQ know at a VERY young age that they are indeed different... and all they want is to be treated like everyone else.

Meanwhile, we have Death DeNazi and the rest if the cult looking to pass laws that basically say DON'T SAY GAY and go after PARENTS for doing what is best for their CHILD. Parental right matter only when they align with you.

gtfoh

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What is not clear, PAWN?

You implied that people don't know who they are until adulthood - so, I threw that back in your face.  Don't like it?  Neither do LGTBQ.

Children who are LGTBQ know at a VERY young age that they are indeed different... and all they want is to be treated like everyone else.

Meanwhile, we have Death DeNazi and the rest if the cult looking to pass laws that basically say DON'T SAY GAY and go after PARENTS for doing what is best for their CHILD. Parental right matter only when they align with you.

gtfoh

It’s LGBTQ. You’re either an ally or you’re not. Please try harder.