Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

If this deal closes and Musk makes good on his promise to restore free speech on Twitter its rhe biggest story in half a century.

The only question is what exactly the regime will then do in response to thwart him.

What will the establishment do?

• To start, the lefts favorite go to: he's putting people in danger of violence.
  • He's endangering national security without going into any detail lest any methods and procedures get exposed.
  • Cancel or eliminate any government contracts, subsidies, grants, or easements any of his companies receive including all surveillance work payments received by Twitter laundered through the income statement as "advertising revenue"  (Google and Facebook get these too).
  • Use the IRS and the SEC to investigate his financial statements and personal filings.
  • Find a women or two from his past that will charge he sexually harassed them while having all the media vultures lined up to act.
  • Say he's trans-phobic and anti-LGBTQ+
  • Sick the department of Labor, OSHA, and other agencies on his business ventures.
  • Call him to testify at the 1/6 Committee even though he has/had nothing to do with any of it.
  • The whopper of them all, he's helping Putin and/or he's an agent for a dangerous foreign government.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

If this deal closes and Musk makes good on his promise to restore free speech on Twitter its rhe biggest story in half a century.

Biggest stories since 1972:

1. Kanye posting about Jews on Twitter again

2. Fall of Berlin Wall

3. End of S Africa apartheid regime

4. 9/11 attacks

a/k/a deep dive into the mind of a Q acolyte. 

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Biggest stories since 1972:

1. Kanye posting about Jews on Twitter again

2. Fall of Berlin Wall

3. End of S Africa apartheid regime

4. 9/11 attacks

a/k/a deep dive into the mind of a Q acolyte. 

Twitter didn't ban a sitting US President.

A deep dive into the mind of a commie moron.

Also, the constant Q references are so fresh.  Right up there with the Putin puppet stuff. I wouldn't even know what Q is if not for you morons.  But sure keep proving that both I and a former poster whose name I assumed for a few months both continue to live it up quite comfortably inside your head.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I wouldn't even know what Q is if not for you morons. 

Weird, since you named your firstborn troll account after the fool who posted 600+ pages of “Q Analysis.” But whatever. I think your new god may disappoint too:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-musk-will-face-an-early-twitter-challenge-preventing-advertiser-flight-11666871828?st=zvpe5sze4zocmg3&reflink=article_copyURL_share

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Weird, since you named your firstborn troll account after the fool who posted 600+ pages of “Q Analysis.” But whatever. I think your new god may disappoint too:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-musk-will-face-an-early-twitter-challenge-preventing-advertiser-flight-11666871828?st=zvpe5sze4zocmg3&reflink=article_copyURL_share

Try to follow along.  I switched to DrsGhost precisely because those who you march alongside @BillStime   @Tiberius and others began accusing me, BillsFanNC of 20 years on TSW, of being their bogeyman DR simply because I began posting here again after being away for some time.  That's it.  So I indulged their idiocy.  And now yours too it seems, even though this timeline has been outlined numerous times on here over recent months.

This has been the same account for 20 years you friggin moron.

Gee that's a shocker that Musk is going to receive pushback from the commie left.  Who would've thunk it?

Keep clowning.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Big Tech / Social Media Censorship : Some Hope As Elon Musk Now Reported In Control of Twitter