Chiefs Strength and Conditioning Coach + Covid

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Please tightly restrict conversation in this thread to the NFL and NFL-related issues.  It is acceptable to quote sources rated high-factual regarding NFL policies and actions.

Two Bills Drive no longer finds it appropriate to engage in COVID-19 discussion in our main discussion areas. We are a Buffalo Bills fan community and we exist to serve fans of the Buffalo Bills and the NFL. Please use other communities and venues to discuss heath-related topics including COVID-19. 

Information about COVID-19 is available from many globally respected sources including:

Uptodate     |  British Medical Journal Best Practice   |      COVIPENDIUM    |    Our world in Data

The pinned topic: COVID-19 - Facts and Information Only Topic, located on the Off the Wall subforum, is also a resource.   Should these not meet your needs, many other sources of information (of varied accuracy) exist.

Thank you!

Prior to the season starting i thought Halloween was a good marker of where things would stand around the league. First few weeks i was really impressed. I hope things can be contained, but its not looking great at the moment. 

i was watching the Texas Oklahoma game on tv. Quite a few fans in the stadium. College football with a campus atmosphere and 18-21yr olds has to be a recipe for disaster. 

17 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I dont see how this season gets played out to completion.  Which is such an unfortunate situation with the Bills being SB contenders. 

The entire season will be played.

I've actually been impressed with the NFL so far. Take away the Titans situation and I'd say it's been spectacular for as many people there are involved in the NFL.

We will continue to see cases and games will continue to be moved occasionally--I wonder if this is why they haven't yet committed to a day for KC vs Buffalo... potential Monday Night matchup?match-up?--but at this point I think the most likely outcome is that they push through the season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’m watching Tennessee/Georgia with 30k in the stands, following Florida/A&M, also with 30k in the stands. 

...but yea, NFL is going to shut down.  Mmhmm.  

Not sure why every thread needs to have these same posters Darren Rovell’ing anytime there’s a positive case. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

It’s not even remotely a jinx.  It’s absurd that people revert to the worst case scenario anytime there’s a positive case somewhere.  

Outside of the Titans, the NFL has done a pretty decent job.  

Also, there is no way the NFL shuts down with CFB playing every Saturday.   ....and CFB welcomes the B1G and PAC in a few weeks.  It’s not going anywhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Prior to the season starting i thought Halloween was a good marker of where things would stand around the league. First few weeks i was really impressed. I hope things can be contained, but its not looking great at the moment. 

i was watching the Texas Oklahoma game on tv. Quite a few fans in the stadium. College football with a campus atmosphere and 18-21yr olds has to be a recipe for disaster. 

I saw that too. And at the end of the game most of the fans had gathered in the lowest area of the stands. Great security going on there. I also noticed that they let all other fans leave together. It was a joke all around.

• Like (+1) 1

I swear it must be a full moon in this thread.   It should be a perfectly reasonable topic for discussion, but somehow half the people posting here are inspired to go on about covid or about politics and then there's spamming.  I don't have time for this.

Listen Up!  Read @SDS pinned post about No Covid, No political discussion.  We mean it, and it DOES mean you!

I get it, everybody's a comedian, but when I'm spending time cleaning up more mess than topical posts, most mods find our sense of humor becomes limited.

• Thank you (+1) 1