Are there any three WR you would want more than ours?

On 10/4/2020 at 7:15 PM, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Cowboys ain’t a bad bunch Lamb looks like a future star they’d be the only ones 

Lamb is the only guy I really like.  Cooper and Gallup are super talented but I’ll pass.  Both have had serious issues with drops. I’ll take Diggs of all of them for the next 4 years. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/4/2020 at 10:14 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

Forget 4-5, even though Davis seems very good. Forget TE and RB.

Would you trade our #1 Diggs, #2 Brown, and #3 slot Beasley, for any other team's top three wide receivers?

Several teams have a very good three.

But because of their varied, all around, and especially complementery skills, I don't think I would.

Beane is a genius.

I do not see enough of the rest of the league play, but these three are winning their routes and making tough, clutch catches all over the field.  All three are playing a physical game even though they are not really all that "NFL big" for their roles.

I would not for any trio or top four even in the league.

Here is why,...

1. Allen has great rapport with the guys we have.  
  2. All our guys have a ton of heart and competitive drive.
  3. They all complement each other well.
  4. All our guys are shifty, quick, and explosive in their roles who can also make the tough catches.
  5. MOST IMPORTANT:  All our guys are very good to excellent route runners.  This compliments Allen big arm a lot because they create separation where Allen can fire the rock in there so fast before a defender can close.   Makes the play look easy, but its only looking easy because Allen gets the ball there so fast.  

On 10/4/2020 at 9:26 PM, Aussie Joe said:

Not a chance...

Very impressed with Beaz last 2 weeks...

Heck... also throw Davis and McKenzie In there as well as a pretty decent 4 and 5...

I’m very impressed  &  more then pleased  with Beasley as well  ,  when we signed him I was expecting more of a possession type receiver but he’s all over the place making GREAT catches, I also believe he’s Allen’s to go guy especially on 3rd downs !!!

This went from a weakness to a strength very quickly. I love the fact that all these guys are sure-handed. Gabe is a huge surprise and I love this kid more every week. We need to keep this group together for a title run.  Diggs is everything that advertised as a #1   Brown is  the perfect #2 for this team. Beasley is a stud for a #3. He's runs great routes, gets open and takes some hits over the middle. 

I'm almost in shock that our offense is finally clicking. It feels great to watch this team knowing they can come up with the big play. And the difference is having Diggs on the field. He elevates the talent around him and makes everyone better.   If Moss can develop into a solid #2RB and Knox learns to catch, this offense can win the big one.

Haven’t seen the Steelers mentioned...At any rate, we definitely have a top five group, which is incredible given that we were number 32 two years ago, and we didn’t draft any of our top three guys.  Now if we could only develop a really good TE...