Is Roe v Wade Finally At Deaths Door?

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes all that us true, but women's right are different. 

This is not no alcohol County, it isn't even woman cannot drink alcohol and men can. This has woman being denied rights in 25 states. Why not say states have rights to not allow woman the right to vote. Maybe some church wants that.

But SoCal, not my fight for sure. I just see individual rights gone. We just heard 2 years of mask mandates based on individual rights regardless of affect on others. You pass on covid to me and I die but individual rights trumped that. I also detested church beliefs involved. Wait until enough Muslim can vote and laws are changed to support their church teachings. 

The slippery slope gets steeper.

Ps, we cannot buy most fireworks either now.

The right for women to vote is in the constitution. Lmao

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes all that us true, but women's right are different. 

This is not no alcohol County, it isn't even woman cannot drink alcohol and men can. This has woman being denied rights in 25 states. Why not say states have rights to not allow woman the right to vote. Maybe some church wants that.

But SoCal, not my fight for sure. I just see individual rights gone. We just heard 2 years of mask mandates based on individual rights regardless of affect on others. You pass on covid to me and I die but individual rights trumped that. I also detested church beliefs involved. Wait until enough Muslim can vote and laws are changed to support their church teachings. 

The slippery slope gets steeper.

Ps, we cannot buy most fireworks either now.

Thanks for the well-thought-out dialogue. The Left chooses to frame this issue as Women's Rights...and the Right chooses to frame it as Baby's Rights.  You and I are not going to solve it here...that's for sure.  While more churches than not come down on the side of Baby's Rights, this is not in and of itself a religious issue. The Left wants you to think of it as such. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, FireChans said:

The right for women to vote is in the constitution. Lmao

Wasn't always...but..only the future will tell us. A country which had the opportunity to have a single permanent solution now wants to have 50+ solutions, always open for review.

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Wasn't always...but..only the future will tell us. A country which had the opportunity to have a single permanent solution now wants to have 50+ solutions, always open for review.

You can choose to like it or not...you can understand it or not....but that's how our country was constructed to work.  It's a bit messy for sure, but most countries have similar oddities that others find a bit nutty.  Heck, the United Kingdom still has a Queen. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wrong - it's some THING for you to control.

Period

The X and Y chromosomes, also known as the sex chromosomes, determine the biological sex of an individual: females inherit an X chromosome from the father for a XX genotype, while males inherit a Y chromosome from the father for a XY genotype (mothers only pass on X chromosomes).

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yup and it's a beautiful system.  You don't like your tax code here in CA?   Great!  Move to someplace that has a tax code you like.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Yup and it's a beautiful system.  You don't like your tax code here in CA?   Great!  Move to someplace that has a tax code you like.  

So easy for a pregnant teenager to move states for medical care. Very realistic.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rockpile233 said:

So easy for a pregnant teenager to move states for medical care. Very realistic.

“Medical Care” …want to show your cards here a bit more? The entire board can’t see them unless you lift them up over your head, really, really high. 😉

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

“Medical Care” …want to show your cards here a bit more? The entire board can’t see them unless you lift them up over your head, really, really high. 😉

Is an abortion not medical care? My body my choice with vaccines but god forbid I want to choose to not move forward with a pregnancy.

Edited by Rockpile233

2 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

Is an abortion not medical care? My body my choice with vaccines but god forbid I want to choose to not move forward with a pregnancy.

“God forbid”….exactly. I’m not trying to pick a fight here. I’m really not. You’re welcome to your deeply seated belief system. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok now we know you are anti female rights, driven solely by personal money, would live in Montana rather than pay your portion of a subway in LA or NYC or Chi., want dirt roads rather than paved. 

No problem with that. Your choice, but then you shouldn't mind others not agreeing with you. Live and let live. Sharia law may be next in a state, then we shall hear about rights on a federal level. Until then Jkm, happy cooking at the end of the dirt road, where they play one of my all time favs...(seriously), Brooks and Dunn, "Boot Scootin Boogie". Not a bad life, low taxes, good lookin chick's, Bud long necks, pick up trucks  and double wides.😁😁😁😁😁 ( no disrespect intended).

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

“God forbid”….exactly. I’m not trying to pick a fight here. I’m really not. You’re welcome to your deeply seated belief system. 

Right on SoCal...

There are terrible consequences when unlimited, no time limits etc are not considered. BUT  Women must have rights enshrined federally not by church driven doctrine by state. Sharia law by Christians as I see it. 

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My opinions evolve on basically everything. To me it’s the people still fighting a 50 year old ruling that needs to examine their deeply seated belief system.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

My opinions evolve on basically everything. To me it’s the people still fighting a 50 year old ruling that needs to examine their deeply seated belief system.

If anything, I’d suggest we know way more about what’s happening in the womb than we did fifty years ago. To those who stand against the concept of abortion fifty years means nothing. Basic Right and Wrong exists on an eternal timeline.