Is Roe v Wade Finally At Deaths Door?

Tiberius

It's a diversionary tactic kind of like when Joe and his buds pull out every feeble point to talk about Trump to attempt to divert eyes from looking at what lies behind the curtain . Kind of like most politicians do you know .

If they are true politicians hypocrisy isn't to far away and the BS is sure to follow !! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A whole bunch of you people have been screaming that abortion is murder. Well, is it time to “save the babies”? 

I doubt it, just more GOP hypocrisy, as if they give a fig about the issue. Just something to scream about like little children. 

Slow it down there Tibs. You’re talking a bit fast and loose about the annual and systemic slaughter of unborn minorities. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, T master said:

It's a diversionary tactic kind of like when Joe and his buds pull out every feeble point to talk about Trump to attempt to divert eyes from looking at what lies behind the curtain . Kind of like most politicians do you know .

If they are true politicians hypocrisy isn't to far away and the BS is sure to follow !! 

Roe v Wade to be overturned? Come on bro, this has been a rallying call on the right for decades, now no opinion? 

Thats funny!!! 

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A whole bunch of you people have been screaming that abortion is murder. Well, is it time to “save the babies”? 

I doubt it, just more GOP hypocrisy, as if they give a fig about the issue. Just something to scream about like little children. 

Normally I despise responding to you but it doesn't hurt to educate the truly dumb, I guess. "Your side" royally ***** up. There was a time when even the Clintons proclaimed that they were not for abortion except in "rare, safe and legal" circumstances. I am one of those conservatives who could accept those terms, not because I believed in abortion but because I believed more in individual freedom, and that I didn't have generally the right to tell someone else what to do when it came to something so personal. Well, you guys had to push things to the limit and allow people like Gov. (blackface) Northam and Andrew Cuomo (The Butcher of Albany) to take the forefront on the Left's position on abortion. You guys spiked the ball in our faces and described the casual way doctors would treat unsuccessful abortions and consult with the mother to see if she wanted the baby murdered. You then lit up One World Trade Center and celebrated when NY passed a law allowing abortions for any reason right up to birth. You have nobody to blame but yourselves. Yes, Rowe vs. Wade may be in danger of being reversed, not because of religious zealots but because of the overreach on your side and the big middle finger you gave us as you danced on the grave of decency. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Normally I despise responding to you 

Fu, can’t you even post once without lying? You respond to me like I’m calling a dog. 

Try telling the truth sometime. I know, you are a good little Nazi, so the truth is anathema to you. 

Didnt read what what you wrote because you started with an obvious lie.

Just now, BillStime said:

Party above country!!!

Our party is the country! 

Abraham Lincoln

“In this age, in this country, public sentiment is everything. With it, nothing can fail; against it, nothing can succeed. Whoever molds public sentiment goes deeper than he who enacts statutes, or pronounces judicial decisions.”

Abraham Lincoln