Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SlimShady'sSpaceForce

Yahoo Pick-em Pool results week 7

Recommended Posts

Standings

Rank Pick Set Name Total Dropped W-L
1 Philo 13 0 13-3
2 UnoDosTre 12 0 12-4
3 Billsherd 12 0 12-4
4 Billznut 12 0 12-4
5 Blues Brothers 12 0 12-4
6 DefenseWins 12 0 12-4
7 Buff mom 12 0 12-4
8 Dalton2boyd 11 0 11-5
9 SlimShady’sSpaceForce 11 0 11-5
10 DABLITZKRIEG 11 0 11-5

 

Say what?

 

Shady made the TOP 10!!!

 

I usually start in the 50's!! 

 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/17793

 

 

@Philo  :thumbsup:

 

5 no picks 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Too late to get in this thing?

 

This one, Yes

 

Look in the Original thread someone did say something about opening a second pool. 

 

If you want to play for fun,  catching up 12 games won't get you past 50 by the end of the season.  

 

Something about 

 

SabreSpace has a survivor league with tons of spaces though.

 

Check out our community there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


week 2 top 10 

Rank Pick Set Name Total Dropped W-L
1 Beane's Jelly Beans 15 9 15-1
2 whatdrought 15 11 15-1
3 Logic 15 8 15-1
4 DefenseWins 14 12 14-2
5 Go Bills 14 8 14-2
6 SlimShady’sSpaceForce 14 11 14-2
7 Forward Progress 14 10 14-2
8 Bills_88 14 8 14-2
9 Northremembers 14 10 14-2
10 pastajoe 14 9 14-2

 

What I thought was a tough week wasn’t ;) 

 

my one mistake was picking against Cleveland in Cincinnati 

And NO. :( 

 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got 4 wrong 

 

Cinci

 

Vikes

 

Saints

 

Philly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:


week 2 top 10 

Rank Pick Set Name Total Dropped W-L
1 Beane's Jelly Beans 15 9 15-1
2 whatdrought 15 11 15-1
3 Logic 15 8 15-1
4 DefenseWins 14 12 14-2
5 Go Bills 14 8 14-2
6 SlimShady’sSpaceForce 14 11 14-2
7 Forward Progress 14 10 14-2
8 Bills_88 14 8 14-2
9 Northremembers 14 10 14-2
10 pastajoe 14 9 14-2

 

What I thought was a tough week wasn’t ;) 

 

my one mistake was picking against Cleveland in Cincinnati 

And NO. :( 

 

 

I’m amazed at the number of people that picked NO.  There could have been two perfect picks had they won. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Week 3 looks much harder. 

 

It does..  I said the same for week 2.

 

Maybe my luck will still hold out 

 

 

32 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

 

I’m amazed at the number of people that picked NO.  There could have been two perfect picks had they won. 

 

Carr looked on fire while I was watching 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

 

It does..  I said the same for week 2.

 

Maybe my luck will still hold out 

 

 

 

Carr looked on fire while I was watching 

 

 


 

week 2 seemed pretty easy to me, with the obvious exception being NO. I picked GB over them this week.

 

Las Vegas vs the Cheats is a hard one to peg.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed last nights pickum game so filled out the rest today and hit save. it says incomplete 🤷‍♂️. I hope the rest of my picks will count, I'd like to get out of 84th place lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I missed last nights pickum game so filled out the rest today and hit save. it says incomplete 🤷‍♂️. I hope the rest of my picks will count, I'd like to get out of 84th place lol


Do I need to send out personal PM’s? 
 

I hope it doesn’t screw you too much.  
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I missed last nights pickum game so filled out the rest today and hit save. it says incomplete 🤷‍♂️. I hope the rest of my picks will count, I'd like to get out of 84th place lol


Maybe you’ll get higher in the rank if you don’t pick?

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:


Do I need to send out personal PM’s? 
 

I hope it doesn’t screw you too much.  
 

 

if the rest of my picks go through I'll be fine. So I can't pick last nights game obviously but also can't pick the one tie breaker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I missed last nights pickum game so filled out the rest today and hit save. it says incomplete 🤷‍♂️. I hope the rest of my picks will count, I'd like to get out of 84th place lol


It says incomplete until you do the tiebreakers.  Your game selections are still good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...