Week 1: Jets at Bills (-6.5)

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, eball said:

That's not McD's style.  Everything is earned.

But, if McD is planning to essentially split time on the field between Norman, and Wallace (not unlikely), could McD not believe that Norman had earned the starting title from his veteran experience? Just conjecture.

6 hours ago, Greg S said:

Yes but many Jets fans think Darnold is Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes, Manning, Kelly, Marino, Elway all rolled into one. To hear them talk Darnold already wears a gold jacket.

That is my exact beef with Jets fans for over a year while they speak about Allen like he is Nathan Peterman mixed with Fred Jackson 

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Haven’t seen much of Butler either, but I’m convinced we saw the best Shaq will ever be and I don’t miss him. 

But that’s just me.

Well, if we did see the best of Shaq, it was last season, which was better than the season before, which was better than the season before that. Be that as it may, I doubt he misses us, either! 

6 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

😆  at Tre White

Nice video. The part that had me laughing my ass off was they guy in the background screaming " You know what you are man, You know what you are man,You are a goddam Antonio Brown.

Yep AB without the crazy. Best non-trade EVER by Brown refusing to come to Buffalo.