Week 1: Jets at Bills (-6.5)

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, SWATeam said:

Can't believe they didn't keep another corner if Norman is still injured.

They can elevate up to 2 players on the PS each week without having to sign them this year - and they protected both corners this week so guessing that’s the approach in case he can’t go. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Image result for i sense butt hurt

Every now and again when somebody posts a link to that site i'll take a gander..... One dude that sticks out anytime i wanna lose some IQ points and click on the site, theres a guy that goes by the name "SAR". He could quite literally might be the dumbest most delusional poster on any board that i have ever witnessed. He's alarmingly idiotic.

SAR is a genius, I love how he claims in every other post that they beat us twice last year.

I really hope that we win something like 33-10 since I would like to hear his take and explanation why they won again.

5 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Image result for i sense butt hurt

Every now and again when somebody posts a link to that site i'll take a gander..... One dude that sticks out anytime i wanna lose some IQ points and click on the site, theres a guy that goes by the name "SAR". He could quite literally might be the dumbest most delusional poster on any board that i have ever witnessed. He's alarmingly idiotic.

Sometimes I'm certain he's trolling but he's so consistent with it that I'm not sure

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

SAR is a genius, I love how he claims in every other post that they beat us twice last year.

I really hope that we win something like 33-10 since I would like to hear his take and explanation why they won again.

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/153729-bills-vs-jets-week-1/

You will love this thread. More "wonderful" words of wisdom from SAR and the rest of the gang green peanut gallery. To be fair there are some objective posters.

13 minutes ago, Greg S said:

You will love this thread. More "wonderful" words of wisdom from SAR and the rest of the gang green peanut gallery. To be fair there are some objective posters.

Oh Jesus I'm so tempted to join for one reason and one reason only...Sunday afternoon.

13 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Who is the dummy Bills fan posting there? Nothing more classless than an opposing fan going to a message board and heckling opposing fans.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Who is the dummy Bills fan posting there? Nothing more classless than an opposing fan going to a message board and heckling opposing fans.

I hate it too. I like to go see other fans views of their team and ours. Every time I see "Bills fan here" in a thread I stop reading

36 minutes ago, Greg S said:

If the Bills blow them out I am sure some Bills fans will be over there calling out SAR.

He's unbelievably delusional.  True sign of stupidity, also...refuses to ever back down.  I always wonder what guys like that do for a living...run for President?

• Haha (+1) 1