Week 1: Jets at Bills (-6.5)

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, eball said:

Since we’re talking about uniforms again, here’s my ranking of the various ‘kits’:

1. Blue jersey/white pants — the classic.  Top five uniform in the NFL.
  2. White jersey/blue pants — reminds me of the Fergie/OJ era.
  3. White jersey/white pants — can be an intimidating look.
  4. Red jersey/red pants — fun for a game or two.
  5. Blue jersey/blue pants — looks too “collegiate” for me.

The trend?  Not a fan of monochromatic.

I irrationally dislike #2 on your list. It's definitely a "me" problem I've noticed when talking to friends/fans. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

I irrationally dislike #2 on your list. It's definitely a "me" problem I've noticed when talking to friends/fans. 

Yeah, some people don't like it.  With the white helmets I think it looks great.

I'm not a fan of the red helmets at all, but the one uniform combo they look good on is the white on white.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

You're not alone. Im not a huge fan of white shirt/blue pants. It's my least favorite combo. I love all 3 monochromatic outfits. I would probably like them less if they were full time, particularly the blue/blue. I like that every now and then.

I LOVE the white/white and red/red. And I love blue shirt/white pants too.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Putin said:

I like the blue jersey/white pants look best

You will see that in week 2. Miami posted their uniform schedule for the year. Week 2 they are wearing all whites so blue over white for Buffalo is most likely.

Week 17 Miami posted white jerseys with aqua pants at Buffalo.

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2020&week=2&league=NFL

• Like (+1) 1