Would you let Kelvin Benjamin park your car?

Chandler#81

6 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Kelvin Benjamin couldn’t even fit to get in my car. 

But his belly might pre-heat the steering wheel for you! 

4 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

No thanks. He would drop my keys

But at least he wouldn’t care.......

Edited by Augie

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I have a heated steering wheel already 👍

Living in the south, my wife won’t have a car without AC in the seats blowing up at her. (Stay classy here!)  You just might develop callouses from grabbing the wheel after sitting in the sun for a while. But I have to say...........I LOVE the heat!  I’m enjoying the thought of fall, BUT I’m dreading the 42 degrees with rain that is winter here. It sucks.  I’d rather have 20 and snow. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Those players were the rebuild..lol

No, Slick, they weren’t. The highly costly rookie QB was riding the pine by design to learn the pro game and the team was crushingly cash strapped with dead money. Our other costly 1st Round pick was starting at MLB & Tre White, Dawkins & Milano were just starting their sophomore seasons.  Sorry, WEO. I know it’s your lifeblood to crap on Bills fans Sunday breakfast. But generally speaking, we prefer facts here..

7 hours ago, Augie said:

Living in the south, my wife won’t have a car without AC in the seats blowing up at her. (Stay classy here!)  You just might develop callouses from grabbing the wheel after sitting in the sun for a while. But I have to say...........I LOVE the heat!  I’m enjoying the thought of fall, BUT I’m dreading the 42 degrees with rain that is winter here. It sucks.  I’d rather have 20 and snow. 

Dammit!🤬 I hate letting unclassy comments go by..

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

No, Slick, they weren’t. The highly costly rookie QB was riding the pine by design to learn the pro game,  and the team was crushingly cash strapped with dead money. Our other costly 1st Round pick was starting at MLB & Tre White, Dawkins & Milano were just starting their sophomore seasons.  Sorry, WEO. I know it’s your lifeblood to crap on Bills fans Sunday breakfast. But generally speaking, we prefer facts here..

Dammit!🤬 I hate letting unclassy comments go by..

Prior to 2017 season,  McD got rid of Woods, Watson, Goodwin, Gilllislee and Gilmore.  So, significant Offense tear down.

The rebuild had begun.  They drafted Tre, Dion, Zay, Milano and Peterman.

Prior to 2018, they got rid of Taylor and drafted Josh, Edmunds, Phillips.  They traded for Benjamin.  Brought in Kerley

Despite Peterman's historically disastrous 2017 showing and the fact the he purposefully faced no opposing starters for the preseason, and because the Bills had no real veteran QB on the roster for the season, the Bills were, as you pointed out, "by design"  going to to roll with Nate Peterman (now tossing passes to newly acquired Kelvin Benjamin) as the starter for the second season of the rebuild.  

That predictably bad design lasted all of 1/2 of 1 game.  As teams usually do (by design) with top 10 QB draft pick rookies with  no legit starter on the roster, McD was forced to do the logical move from the start--he yanked NP (but only after TWO more INTs) put Josh in game 1 3rd Q and got them on their current path.

So...the rebuild began in 2017.  In 2018, NP was meant to be the starter, so obviously part of the rebuild.  2019, as you say, was to be the beginning of the Josh Allen era.  They gave up a 3rd for Benjamin after previously gutting the WR corps, so saying he was not part of the rebuild is also factually incorrect.  The folly of the theory that it was best for Josh to spend a season "learning the pro game" behind NP, of all people, has been persuasively exposed as such by many posters in threads from early 2018 preseason/season on this topic. 

Also, yesterday was Saturday, today is Sunday.

Edited by Mr. WEO

9 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m in Tennessee, so I hear ya on the weather. We get a little cold and maybe a flake of snow or two but generally it melts within an hour 

55 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Prior to 2017 season,  McD got rid of Woods, Watson, Goodwin, Gilllislee and Gilmore.  So, significant Offense tear down.

The rebuild had begun.  They drafted Tre, Dion, Zay, Milano and Peterman.

Prior to 2018, they got rid of Taylor and drafted Josh, Edmunds, Phillips.  They traded for Benjamin.  Brought in Kerley

Despite Peterman's historically disastrous 2017 showing and the fact the he purposefully faced no opposing starters for the preseason, and because the Bills had no real veteran QB on the roster for the season, the Bills were, as you pointed out, "by design"  going to to roll with Nate Peterman (now tossing passes to newly acquired Kelvin Benjamin) as the starter for the second season of the rebuild.  

That predictably bad design lasted all of 1/2 of 1 game.  As teams usually do (by design) with top 10 QB draft pick rookies with  no legit starter on the roster, McD was forced to do the logical move from the start--he yanked NP (but only after TWO more INTs) put Josh in game 1 3rd Q and got them on their current path.

So...the rebuild began in 2017.  In 2018, NP was meant to be the starter, so obviously part of the rebuild.  2019, as you say, was to be the beginning of the Josh Allen era.  They gave up a 3rd for Benjamin after previously gutting the WR corps, so saying he was not part of the rebuild is also factually incorrect.  The folly of the theory that it was best for Josh to spend a season "learning the pro game" behind NP, of all people, has been persuasively exposed as such by many posters in threads from early 2018 preseason/season on this topic. 

Also, yesterday was Saturday, today is Sunday.

and here you are, defecating on my eggs & sausage. 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Facts shouldn't ruin your breakfast.  Complain to the chef

Son, I already refuted your ‘facts’. Now you’re just trying to cover up your lack of understanding. Give it a rest. 

Im fairly certain there’s a demonstration near you today. You’ll fit right in!

13 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Son, I already refuted your ‘facts’. Now you’re just trying to cover up your lack of understanding. Give it a rest. 

his Logan Thomas/Andre Holmes comments a bit much but if we traded for Benjamin not expecting him to succeed I have plenty of other questions to ask.

Benjamin absolutely was brought in with expectation of being part of the “after” picture, not the “before”

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

lol my facts...

You didn't--not specifically.  You said that neither NP nor Benjamin were part of the rebuild.     Clearly they were.  The rebuild began with McD's house cleaning.  He was fine to give the starting job a year later to NP instead of rolling out his new top 10 QB  because that's all he put on his roster (he traded McCarron).  I do credit him with correcting that bizarre decision pretty quickly though.

He traded for 27 yo Benjamin to be solid vet on a shaky WR roster.  He wasn't hiring him as a jobless FA for vet minimum-he was in the 4th year of his rookie contract, which the Bills optioned the 5th year for an 8.5 million cap hit (you said they were broke).

I don't demonstrate--I work  for a living.  And unless you were a teen dad or are 80+, you're unlikely my father...

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

his Logan Thomas/Andre Holmes comments a bit much but if we traded for Benjamin not expecting him to succeed I have plenty of other questions to ask.

Benjamin absolutely was brought in with expectation of being part of the “after” picture, not the “before”

Careful, son....

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

@Mr. WEO I already destroyed your typical BS response. Now you're just pressing it in a lame attempt to save face. 

Bad look.

Not even reading it anymore. 

Failing on merit, you "destroyed" my response by, weirdly, pivoting to a political comment of some kind.

I guess that's a "good look" these days around here...