Biden Meets With Anti-Semite Father Of Police Shooting Victim

In an act of virtual signaling, Presidential candidate Joe Biden met with the father of Kenosha police shooting suspect Jacob Blake.  Jacob Sr. apparently is an interesting and charming man.  An anti-Semite, anti-Christian, and big fan of racist Islamic hate-preacher Louis Farrakhan.  How can a candidate for president of a party that disavows racism and discrimination of all kinds meet anyone that openly expresses hate?  Perhaps just another episode of Uncle Joe not knowing where he is or who he's with?  Its all part of the liberal mantra, "judgement is for thee but not for me".    

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

In an act of virtual signaling, Presidential candidate Joe Biden met with the father of Kenosha police shooting suspect Jacob Blake.  Jacob Sr. apparently is an interesting and charming man.  An anti-Semite, anti-Christian, and big fan of racist Islamic hate-preacher Louis Farrakhan.  How can a candidate for president of a party that disavows racism and discrimination of all kinds meet anyone that openly expresses hate?  Perhaps just another episode of Uncle Joe not knowing where he is or who he's with?  Its all part of the liberal mantra, "judgement is for thee but not for me".    

I saw the father speak out a few days ago and it was apparent that he was full of hate not only over his son being shot, but hate in general. 

30 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You think Biden should just drop out of race now? This is the end, I guess. 

8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

He should.  Even you know that he will just be a puppet until Hillary signals for Harris to take over should they be elected.

The Democratic Party probably should just quit now. Heck, the leaders should just walk down to the FBI and surrender 

Is Biden running for National Priest or President? The Left has been unhinged since they lost an election four years ago. Please don’t tell me the only thing that will stop their four year temper tantrum is to elect a confused old man who’s lone trait is his ‘calming’ demeanor. 

Democratic vice presidential candidate Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., left, accompanied by, from second from left, Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., West Virginia Gov. Joe Manchin, and Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va., gestures during a campaign rally in downtown Charleston, W.Va. Friday, Oct. 24, 2008.

This picture of Biden and Byrd was taken by the Associated Press in October 2008 at a campaign rally in Charleston, West Virginia, during the time that Biden was running for vice president alongside then-Sen. Barack Obama.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2020/06/14

Byrd grew up in West Virginia, which is where he got involved with the KKK.

“Many of the ‘best’ people were members — even senators and other high officials,” he wrote in his autobiography. “It was with such background impressions, therefore, that I sought to become a member of the KKK in the early 1940s.”

He recounted in his autobiography that at that time, he wrote a letter to Joel L. Baskin, the Klan’s grand dragon in his area, asking to join. In order to start a Klan chapter, or "klavern," in his town, Byrd was tasked with recruiting 150 people to the Klan. When he involved enough people to start a klavern, a unanimous vote among the recruits named him “Exalted Cyclops” of their group, which is the highest-ranking position in a chapter.

Bet Mr. Blake would have approved of Joe's fondness of Sen Byrd.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1