Barkley ranked 23rd best backup by PFF

BillsMafi$

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Lot of knocks on pff but not much support of Barkley seems to imply they are at least close here

People think he is ranked too high. There has been a very vocal contingent blasting Barkley all off-season.

The ranking seems fine to me. Barkley isn't great but having him isn't the end of the world.

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

People think he is ranked too high. There has been a very vocal contingent blasting Barkley all off-season.

The ranking seems fine to me. Barkley isn't great but having him isn't the end of the world.

22nd to 27th was where I have him. I'd have him closer to the bottom than the top of that range. I think my list he was 26th. But 23rd? That is fair enough. He is in the right grouping of other guys on the list. The one that is way too high for me is Schaub.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

22nd to 27th was where I have him. I'd have him closer to the bottom than the top of that range. I think my list he was 26th. But 23rd? That is fair enough. He is in the right grouping of other guys on the list. The one that is way too high for me is Schaub.

He is still in the league!?