Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

3 hours ago, Beast said:

Untrained?

He knew enough to use deadly force when faced with deadly force.

What Rittenhouse was doing in Kenosha was 100% honorable.

Anybody knows how to pull a trigger. Even the Proud Boy leader Rittenhouse joined up with said their group was untrained during his interview and didn'tknow what they were doing. If you think he was trained so well, what was he doing by himself away from his group?

What this Rittenhouse kid has been through is a travesty.

This case should have been thrown out on its ear long ago once the video footage was available.

That is now two disgraceful cases of leftist hate (the Covington kid being the other) where if it wasn't for critical video footage we may well have had two innocent kids with their lives ruined for no good reason.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

33 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

This case should have been thrown out on its ear long ago once the video footage was available.

That is now two disgraceful cases of leftist hate (the Covington kid being the other) where if it wasn't for critical video footage we may well have had two innocent kids with their lives ruined for no good reason.

I have a lot of thoughts on this case.

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So your argument is that since he is on trial he is guilty? Have you watched any of it? Or paid any attention? He was dumb but as you have proven time and again that is not a crime. 

Please do educate us on the defense of justification, Buffalo Timmy.  The world awaits your knowledge.  

For the first time I watched some of the proceedings during my lunchtime yesterday.  When the defendant was being cross-examined, it appeared like the prosecutor was trying to create the conditions for the judge to declare a mistrial.  Using lines of questioning that questioned the defendants 5th amendment right to silence and other lines of questioning the judge had previous advise against.  The judge was clearly unhappy and vigorously lectured the prosecutor.

So is the prosecution, expecting their case is not winnable given testimony and evidence to date looking for a mistrial, potentially attempt to re-try the defendant (and get their star witness to not ruin their case the 2nd time), and have a better chance at a conviction the 2nd time around or just have the case dismissed as a mistrial but leave it in the minds of the public informed of the circumstances of the shootings and the trial proceedings through MSM narratives that the kid is still guilty?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

4 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

A travesty? Yeah “ok”

image.thumb.jpeg.05acccf89cfacf30ad814f2d03179289.jpeg

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Please do educate us on the defense of justification, Buffalo Timmy.  The world awaits your knowledge.  

You literally must be the worst lawyer in the world if you need me to explain "innocent until proven guilty". It is the basis of our judicial system.

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You literally must be the worst lawyer in the world if you need me to explain "innocent until proven guilty". It is the basis of our judicial system.

Oh no, big boy.  That's no the issue.  Do tell us about the justification defense.  You seem to think you're pretty bright.  So let's hear it. 

I'll hazard a guess.  You have no clue what I'm talking about.  Not a one.  Which is not surprising.  So "do your research" and, when you're done with that, you'll pretend to be smart and tell everyone what you learned.  We await your knowledge, Buffalo Timmy. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Oh no, big boy.  That's no the issue.  Do tell us about the justification defense.  You seem to think you're pretty bright.  So let's hear it. 

You mean the fact that the prosecution has not proven his guilt? You are the one who insinuated he was guilty because he was charged, so why don't you explain what you feel has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt- the way our system works. 

If I'm being beaten with a board over the head, I  defend myself. If someone grabs my gun barrel, I defend myself. If someone points a gun at me at point blank range, I defend myself.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I find it odd that a person who claims to be a lawyer does not realize that when someone admits they put a gun in your face you have the right to self defense. Why are some so invested in this kid going to jail?

To be fair, he only does car crashes. Your typical ambulance chaser.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

If I'm being beaten with a board over the head, I  defend myself. If someone grabs my gun barrel, I defend myself. If someone points a gun at me at point blank range, I defend myself.

The basic problem is leftist rioters get a pass from weak and gutless liberal government officials that worship an insane ideology so they don't care about the safety and security of their citizens.  Which gives the "protesters" an exemption from the law when it comes to street violence.  They can attack people in the streets, burn down buildings, destroy property, and loot stores without consequences.  When a couple of them get shot dead and another wounded because they picked on the wrong guy they all piss and moan not fair!  

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, who wants to end mass incarceration, says to lock up Kyle Rittenhouse and throw away the key; Glenn Greenwald schools

We’ve seen a few elected representatives weigh in on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, but it’s something for a sitting congressman to declare that Rittenhouse should be locked up and the key thrown away. Aren’t politicians supposed to pretend to defend due process?

It was only a year ago that Jeffries wanted to defund the prison industrial complex and end mass incarceration:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/11/10/rep-hakeem-jeffries-who-wants-to-end-mass-incarceration-says-to-lock-up-kyle-rittenhouse-and-throw-away-the-key-glenn-greenwald-schools/

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1