Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

So far MSM have not yet been informed if the driver was White, a White Hispanic, a White Middle Easterner, or a White African American.  But people listening to police scanners are saying the actual description of the driver is none of the above.  Nothing official yet.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So far MSM have not yet been informed if the driver was White, a White Hispanic, a White Middle Easterner, or a White African American.  But people listening to police scanners are saying the actual description of the driver is none of the above.  Nothing official yet.

Who cares - it was self defense 

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I worry if it proves to be politically motivated some may view it as an attack that signals "open season" on leftists...

Wait, you think all of a sudden its "open season" on leftists?

That ship sailed 5 years ago man.

Nearly 4 in 10 who say election was stolen from Trump say violence might be needed to save America

Multiple dead, 20+ injured after SUV plows into Christmas parade in Wisconsin

WAUKESHA — Multiple people were killed and more than 20 injured, including a dozen children, when an SUV plowed into a Christmas parade in the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha Sunday evening, the police chief said. 

Hilarious Billztime. 

Your posting is beyond awful. 

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/car-speeds-through-waukesha-christmas-parade-police-ask-public-to-avoid-area/article_2e293b7b-b206-5b03-8c3d-4c3f536e26d4.html?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_WiStateJournal

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wait, you think all of a sudden its "open season" on leftists?

That ship sailed 5 years ago man.

Nearly 4 in 10 who say election was stolen from Trump say violence might be needed to save America

Well, at least the title of the topic is finally true.  And I'm sure the exact same cast of characters that immediately went right to white supremacy and race in the case of Rittenhouse (even our illustrious President expressed such foolish notions prior to one of his 4 hour afternoon naps) will instead preach from the pulpit that we need to gather all the facts about the situation before jumping to conclusions. 

And then engage in the victim and excuse generation machine because as information available is the perp is not a member of the targeted "white supremacist" group.  I expect they'll be drawn and quartered in the court of public opinion for taking the victim approach but that is their game.  I await to see if human garbage running the likes of MSNBC will have hard-core racist host Joy Reid along with Sharpton, and the CRT crowd on the tube explaining the justifications for killing grandmothers at a holiday parade.  Falling on your own sword comes to mind.     

19 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, at least the title of the topic is finally true.  And I'm sure the exact same cast of characters that immediately went right to white supremacy and race in the case of Rittenhouse (even our illustrious President expressed such foolish notions prior to one of his 4 hour afternoon naps) will instead preach from the pulpit that we need to gather all the facts about the situation before jumping to conclusions. 

And then engage in the victim and excuse generation machine because as information available is the perp is not a member of the targeted "white supremacist" group.  I expect they'll be drawn and quartered in the court of public opinion for taking the victim approach but that is their game.  I await to see if human garbage running the likes of MSNBC will have hard-core racist host Joy Reid along with Sharpton, and the CRT crowd on the tube explaining the justifications for killing grandmothers at a holiday parade.  Falling on your own sword comes to mind.     

You can’t be taken seriously when you throw in nap time while at the same time fail to acknowledge “executive time” where the former guy ate

fast food and watched Fox News for hours or golfed.

Get out of here you freakn hack 

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You can’t be taken seriously when you throw in nap time while at the same time fail to acknowledge “executive time” where the former guy ate

fast food and watched Fox News for hours or golfed.

Get out of here you freakn hack 

What are you even arguing?  Rittenhouse was acquitted after killing people who were pretty clearly trying to do him harm.  A few days later someone decided to plow an SUV through a parade who were just tryingto enjoy life.  Coincidence? We will have to wait and see...

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

What are you even arguing?  Rittenhouse was acquitted after killing people who were pretty clearly trying to do him harm.  A few days later someone decided to plow an SUV through a parade who were just tryingto enjoy life.  Coincidence? We will have to wait and see...

You have the worst reading comprehension skills... jfc

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I think he's arguing that a guy running over grandmothers at a holiday parade is the same thing as a white guy who was found not guilty of any crimes for defending himself against other white people attacking him.  That's what ideological zealots do.

But give him credit as he does know about "executive time" 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2