Shocker: Trump received millions from foreign governments as POTUS

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump owed the money to L/P Daewoo while he was campaigning in 2016 and into his presidency, according to records. He didn’t list the debt in financial disclosure filings, as candidates and presidents are expected to do, Forbes reported.

Notice the word highlighted above.  

And what's the problem with his loan?  

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump Org convicted of criminal state tax fraud:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/politics/trump-organization-fraud-trial-verdict/index.html

Biggest thing is it will take away a lot of funding the Trump Org would be able to get going forward.

"The Trump Organization could face a maximum of $1.61 million in fines."

Oh noooo what are they going to do now? They have probably saved 50x that amount by cooking their books. Name a rich person that pays their fair share. None of them do including Bernie, Biden, AOC, Pelosi. Tons of loopholes built in and sketchy things you can do when filing. But they are concerned if us Regular Joe's pay someone $600 with Venmo. It's all smoke and mirrors

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Oh noooo what are they going to do now? They have probably saved 50x that amount by cooking their books. Name a rich person that pays their fair share. None of them do including Bernie, Biden, AOC, Pelosi. Tons of loopholes built in and sketchy things you can do when filing. But they are concerned if us Regular Joe's pay someone $600 with Venmo. It's all smoke and mirrors

You realize the only people who need to worry about Venmo reporting are people who are receiving taxable income via Venmo and not reporting it as income right?

The Trump case here deals with fringe benefits and it’s pretty egregious. The fine was what was allowed under NY law. However, the bigger impact is 1) US banks are less likely to loan Trump Org money, which isn’t a good thing in real estate and 2) the guilty verdict brings a lot of facts on things like Trump signing documents, which starts to lay the evidence for the NY civil suit, which would lead to the Trump posse now being able to be officers of companies in NY anymore and other large fines.

16 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

What do you care if your guy is a criminal? Not a thing. You must hate this country 

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What do you care if your guy is a criminal? Not a thing. You must hate this country 

Not my guy, would rather he not run. They have been trying to "get him" for like 7 years now and so far they got a $1 million fine. Wow, I guess they got him. Now do all of the other politicians who do the same kind of stuff

On 12/5/2022 at 4:02 PM, Kelly101 said:

God forbid, he paid back a loan

****clutches pearls*****

“He paid”….good one

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Not my guy, would rather he not run. They have been trying to "get him" for like 7 years now and so far they got a $1 million fine. Wow, I guess they got him. Now do all of the other politicians who do the same kind of stuff

“They” did “get him”….twice….Except the spineless GOP would not stand to their oath and convict him on the impeachment charges. Just think if they did….That would be 6 years in the rear view and you would be enjoying your second term of the Pence Presidency…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TH3 said:

“He paid”….good one

“They” did “get him”….twice….Except the spineless GOP would not stand to their oath and convict him on the impeachment charges. Just think if they did….That would be 6 years in the rear view and you would be enjoying your second term of the Pence Presidency…

No, they held a partisan witch hunt and the GOP rightfully killed the stupidity.  There is still no truth to the claim that he made those idiots break into the Capitol and after learning that idiot-boy's laptop was real, he and daddy should absolutely have been investigated before giving that corrupt country more money.

Edited by Doc
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

“He paid”….good one

No, wrong.  The GOP recognized the political aspects of the impeachment proceedings for what they were…political shenanigans.  

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, wrong.  The GOP recognized the political aspects of the impeachment proceedings for what they were…political shenanigans.  

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Lol….Trying to overthrow an election and participatory in the deaths of law men not impeachable?  

you probably thought Herschel Walker was going to be a valuable addition to the senate too….

26 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Lol….Trying to overthrow an election and participatory in the deaths of law men not impeachable?  

you probably thought Herschel Walker was going to be a valuable addition to the senate too….

Dems didn't seem to care about election denial after Trump won and then the Summer of 2020.  So spare us.  Oh and no "law men" died as a result of what happened on J6.

And Fetterman.  LOL!

Edited by Doc

14 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Plus for his illegal use of charitable funds, had to pay $2,000,000, admit to stealing the charitable funds for personal use (including that he used it to buy Tebow stuff), and is no longer allowed to run a NY charity.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

Plus all the other people in Trump orbit like Cohen who are in jail.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Plus for his illegal use of charitable funds, had to pay $2,000,000, admit to stealing the charitable funds for personal use (including that he used it to buy Tebow stuff), and is no longer allowed to run a NY charity.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

Plus all the other people in Trump orbit like Cohen who are in jail.

Yes but people post online all day every day that he is a criminal. So why isn't he in jail? They can't find anything substantial. I was hoping he goes to jail so he can't run. I don't think he has any chance of winning 

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

I didn’t think about Herschel Walker much one way or the other, but it seems you did. I have no control over outcomes one way or the other.

Trump followed the playbook on “illegitimate elections”, “coup” and “treason”.  Sadly, supporters of the dem party willingly went along with the charade launched in 2015, and when that scheme failed badly, simply moved on to the next scheme.   

Had folks like you, presumably, demanded some accountability from your leadership team for getting you all worked up with unfounded allegations, chances are high that Trump would not have followed suit.  

Unfortunately, for people like you to come to grips with that, you come face to face with the fact that you were bamboozled by one of oldest political scams in the world.   It takes a strong person to acknowledge that sort of thing, and most people just don’t have that capacity.  Btw, it’s why the Dems launched the probe to begin with—they know you better than you know yourself. 

I support legal action against the participants in the 1/6 riots, support the actions of the police officer who shot the protestor, wonder how those nudniks overran the Capitol and who was responsible for the security that say, and why that person hasn’t been held accountable for the abject failure that day.  Do you? 

As for “participatory”, that word means nothing in the context of the rest of your paragraph.  It’s a weasel word as you used it here.  I assume you don’t mean Trump physically assaulted officers, or that you’ve seen direct evidence that he orchestrated the plot to kill officers.  It’s not that I think you couldn’t think that, it’s just that you would have said so if you did. Surely you can be more specific here. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Dems didn't seem to care about election denial after Trump won and then the Summer of 2020.  So spare us.  Oh and no "law men" died as a result of what happened on J6.

On 11/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, Doc said:

Not my party. 

Will you make up your mind, putz?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

And Fetterman.  LOL!

Just like Buffalo Timmy is no teacher; you are no DOC. Going after someone who suffered a stroke is oh so medical of you.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Will you make up your mind, putz?

Just like Buffalo Timmy is no teacher; you are no DOC. Going after someone who suffered a stroke is oh so medical of you.

Hate example number 19

And I don't think I need to talk for Doc here but I will.  He's not making fun of a stroke victim.  He's making fun of those who voted for a stroke victim. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hate example number 19

And I don't think I need to talk for Doc here but I will.  He's not making fun of a stroke victim.  He's making fun of those who voted for a stroke victim. 

As usual, facts are not on your side. 

Searched for "DOC" and 'Fetterman' in All Content (twobillsdrive.com)

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hate example number 19

Thanks.  It's the same stupidity that BSTime displays when he shows that Trump meme where he's talking about the disabled reporter.

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Comment?  See those squiggly things after my sentences?  Two more here. 

Doc was obsessed about knocking Fetterman - he tried over and over again to deflect and juxtapose Fetterman to Herschel. I tagged you to a few of his comments but of course you won’t touch them. 

• Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

remember when journalist had to have an actual source?  now they just source another complies unnamed story as the source.

Fox News freaked out over a tan suit... can you imagine if Obama didn't release his taxes?

Anyhow

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

like his college records and what not?

What's worse?  Trump's tax returns showing he paid little or Barry's college records showing his average grades and claiming he was born in Kenya?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

like his college records and what not?

Love how the cult transitioned to college records from birth certificates.  Such cute sheep.

Obama graduated magna ***** laude with a JD in Law from Harvard Law School - they don't just give those away.

Meanwhile, Trump's lawyers threatened his colleges over any leaks of is grades.

Pick your fn battles.

• Like (+1) 1