Shocker: Trump received millions from foreign governments as POTUS

7 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

47cca1770ccefc250df3c9a7ec8c881cdad9d67f'

yea Donald Trump is an authoritarian, yea that's the ticket

“Don’t expect you to do that, just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen.’”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

That article like, sounded like it was like written by like a 16 year old girl.  That was some top notch investigative work.  

Good job Twit For Brains.  Headline reading only is embarrassing.  

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

Don the Con:

• Scan over the past few years and the stench of corruption wafting from Trump’s orbit is staggering.
  • Campaign chairmen who secretly worked for foreign officials while skimming millions on the side.
  • Presidential lawyers defrauding banks and taxpayers alike, or ushering in whichever foreign patron they could find.
  • Trump tossed open the doors of his business to any and all comers, regardless of sources of their funds, regardless of whether Americans ever learned any details of their payments.
  • We learned that one of Trump’s former foreign policy and economic advisers, Tom Barrack, was indicted for allegedly working at the behest of a foreign dictatorship in the United Arab Emirates, secretly whispering policy advice in the president’s ears, all while his private equity firm received $1.5 billion from the UAE and their Saudi allies.
  • Over 200 companies, special-interest groups and foreign governments . . . patronized Mr. Trump’s properties while reaping benefits from him and his administration.” But given the number of anonymous shell companies involved, any picture we have is woefully incomplete. We’re still only looking through a keyhole at a kingdom of illicit finance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

4 weeks later...

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

4 weeks later...

1 month later...

lol. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Billzy you have spent 18 months on this endeavor and only on page 7 where you are responsible for about 80% of it, it kind of reminds me of Don Quixote and his windmills. 

lol - the most corrupt administration in our lifetime. 

Can’t wait to revisit your comment…. 

29 minutes ago, Irv said:

Trump hasn't been President for a year.  Get a life. What a mess.  

People on the left always believe they're engaged in some crusade against injustice and "the system".   Even though they control almost every social and economic institution.  That's part of the reason they can't let go of Trump.  I saw a quote from a blog writer a couple days ago that described their mental state best.

"What I find interesting is that leftists actually believe that THEY are the underdogs and that they are fighting a “revolution” against the establishment. This is a bizarre disconnect from reality. Every major institution of power and influence in the US is on the side of the political left. How can you be rebelling against the establishment if all your values coincide with the establishment’s agenda?"

In the case of Trump they believe they're fighting some evil controlling force while in reality he's just a bit player in the game and the big fish are the people they blindly and loyally back.  They are useful idiots and drones that will be dispensed with when no longer useful.  But they're mentality is so detached from reality they cannot understand.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

59 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

People on the left always believe they're engaged in some crusade against injustice and "the system".   Even though they control almost every social and economic institution.  That's part of the reason they can't let go of Trump.  I saw a quote from a blog writer a couple days ago that described their mental state best.

"What I find interesting is that leftists actually believe that THEY are the underdogs and that they are fighting a “revolution” against the establishment. This is a bizarre disconnect from reality. Every major institution of power and influence in the US is on the side of the political left. How can you be rebelling against the establishment if all your values coincide with the establishment’s agenda?"

In the case of Trump they believe they're fighting some evil controlling force while in reality he's just a bit player in the game and the big fish are the people they blindly and loyally back.  They are useful idiots and drones that will be dispensed with when no longer useful.  But they're mentality is so detached from reality they cannot understand.

All I can tell you is that man is 75 years old, he’s been a player on the big screen for most of those 75 years.  He’s been a celebrity, an actor, a businessman, a billionaire, and most recently the president who was subjected to one of the most hostile and intensive deep dives into his life over a 4 year period.  He has been accused of just about everything, by enemies standing to gain substantially by his downfall.  The most common refrain is “everybody knows it”. 

Still, he stands.  

• Agree 1

I'd be interested to see if there was actual wrong-doing or if this is just another witch hunt.

A couple of points, The AG ran on the platform of jailing Trump, and if someone who had done that were interviewing me about my dad and our company, I would plead the 5th to every single question.  There is nothing to say to the hunters.

I sure hope we can get through this and find out the facts prior to 2023-2024 so we can know before Trump runs for president again, though I think they will probably stretch it out and try to disqualify Trump from running again.  This could be great for the right wingers because it would allow for someone else to step in and have a unified party where as if Trump runs and wins the primary, likely won't be elected and if he loses, he would probably poison the well on purpose for the other candidate because he is a petty child.

Only time will tell!

3 hours ago, Demongyz said:

I'd be interested to see if there was actual wrong-doing or if this is just another witch hunt.

A couple of points, The AG ran on the platform of jailing Trump, and if someone who had done that were interviewing me about my dad and our company, I would plead the 5th to every single question.  There is nothing to say to the hunters.

I sure hope we can get through this and find out the facts prior to 2023-2024 so we can know before Trump runs for president again, though I think they will probably stretch it out and try to disqualify Trump from running again.  This could be great for the right wingers because it would allow for someone else to step in and have a unified party where as if Trump runs and wins the primary, likely won't be elected and if he loses, he would probably poison the well on purpose for the other candidate because he is a petty child.

Only time will tell!

Trump ran on LOCK HER UP.  He failed at that, too.

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

At this point there does need to be a cost benefit analysis… with all the time and money state, local and federal governments are all spending trying to bring him down, can they just toss him in jail and give me a tax break?

I mean it’s gotta be hundreds of millions at this point right? 

Ironically, NY apparently pursues non-NY politicians on perpetual witch hunts  while letting NY pols actually guilty of crimes choose early retirement v any of that pesky jail time. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

At this point there does need to be a cost benefit analysis… with all the time and money state, local and federal governments are all spending trying to bring him down, can they just toss him in jail and give me a tax break?

I mean it’s gotta be hundreds of millions at this point right? 

Well, AG James' case is civil.

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ironically, NY apparently pursues non-NY politicians on perpetual witch hunts  while letting NY pols actually guilty of crimes choose early retirement v any of that pesky jail time. 

Anyone who isn’t an absolutely oblivious drooling moron realizes the effort to find something, anything, anything at all, some violation!!! is a crusade.  I’m sure he did bad things.

I’m sure for him like all of them his lawyers said here is why this thing is ok, like every other rich a hole.

Overstating valuation should be interesting given most was private. 

it’s no different than Martha Stuart going to jail. When the rich cross the political elite… they are going to ‘find’ something 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Trump ran on LOCK HER UP.  He failed at that, too.

He sure did.

Everyone knows she should have faced the music for the emails and deleting them and so on, but I'm not sure she should have gone to jail for that.  Hiding that she bought and paid for the Steele Dossier and letting the news, congress, and social media go after Trump for years based on it should have landed her a 30 year sentence. 

There are many people who should go to prison for what they did to the United States during his presidency, but they are in power, and there isn't much appetite for locking up crooked politicians when all the propaganda forces are on the side of the criminals.

15 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

He sure did.

Everyone knows she should have faced the music for the emails and deleting them and so on, but I'm not sure she should have gone to jail for that.  Hiding that she bought and paid for the Steele Dossier and letting the news, congress, and social media go after Trump for years based on it should have landed her a 30 year sentence. 

There are many people who should go to prison for what they did to the United States during his presidency, but they are in power, and there isn't much appetite for locking up crooked politicians when all the propaganda forces are on the side of the criminals.

Yea yea yea... if Hillary broke the law the GQP would have gone after her when they controlled the WH, House and Senate... but they didn't. I wonder why...

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yea yea yea... if Hillary broke the law the GQP would have gone after her when they controlled the WH, House and Senate... but they didn't. I wonder why...

I'm not an expert on the law, but I know she is a scum bag of the first order.

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

People that have dirt on or go after the Clinton's are found to have a 560% higher risk of suicide than the baseline population. 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yea, just like

image.thumb.jpeg.3edac7c013c13df2a9eb490d68ba480f.jpeg

Could have been Trump for sure, but Clintons have a history of making people disappear and Trump doesn't.

There are a lot of people who should burn for the pedo island activities, we just don't really know who did what because nobody seems to be interested in the Johns... I wonder why.

32 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I'm not an expert on the law, but I know she is a scum bag of the first order.

We certainly don’t need to reinvent the facts here.  Comey’s statement on Clinton’s actions is pretty clear.  There are laws that govern the dissemination of classified information, the law does not differentiate between accidental, unintentional, careless handling of classified information, and Clinton handled classified information in a way that potentially violated the laws governing such activity.  

What Comey said:  

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statues regarding the handling of classified information…”. 

He then went on to take the unprecedented step to publicly pre-absolve Clinton by suggesting the DOJ should not prosecute her for wrongdoing.   That effectively neutered the DOJ, during a hotly contested election, with finger pointing on all sides, a short time before the election.  This was Comey’s version of Special Dispensation. 

What we do know is that scores of people lined up behind Clinton to cast their vote for a  life long enabler of a sexual predator and demonized of the victims who spoke out against her, who’s major accomplishment as Sect of State was to be humiliated by her most ardent supporters at the highest level of govt by being described as incredibly reckless with top secret intel, to have overseen the anarchy at the State Dept as it related to processes for protecting classified information, and to have been revealed as someone who really couldn’t be bothered with all the processes and procedures in place to keep our country safe.  What a resume. 

It does, however, provide insight as to why these same gullible folk might vote for Joe Biden, who last night told all the world that if Putin only takes a few tiny bites of the Ukrainian apple it’s all good.