Looks like the Raiders will not have fans at the new stadium

20 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

More damage is being done by flat earthers / there was no moon landing / holocaust did not occur type people who says it is all fake.

Except they've already been caught lying about the numbers. 

5 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

I am sure they mixed some of the brain dead with COVID-19 deaths.

They probably assumed they went to COVID-19 parties and were partially brain dead ahead of time.

That is a bummer but totally understandable and kind of expected at this point. Before this went down I was planning on going and couldn’t wait for Bills nation to take over the strip. I went to vegas a couple of times this year before the world came to a halt and it looks like an impressive stadium to visit. Hopefully I will get the chance some day soon.

Edited by Leonhart2017
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Please. The government sent billions in stimulus money to dead people by mistake, you don't think some COVID-19 data could have errors? I don't think anyone is lying about numbers. They're still trying to figure this COVID-19 out. Not everything is a lie, but it's very convenient to create conspiracy theories. No one trusts anyone anymore, that's exactly what will destroy the country.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Klaista2k said:

I believe the World Health Organization is controlling a lot. 

Except that they have almost no real jurisdiction anywhere, which is why they need to play nice with all of their member countries, including China.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Please. The government sent billions in stimulus money to dead people by mistake. I don't think anyone is lying about numbers. They're still trying to figure this COVID-19 out. Not everything is a lie, but it's very convenient to create conspiracy theories. No one trusts anyone anymore, that's exactly what will destroy the country.

Before anyone misunderstands the intentions of this post, I want to state that I do not think the corona is a hoax, and that it is a serious problem. 

I do think the death numbers, at least in America are skewed. At least early on in the Corona crisis (I'm not sure about now, I haven't read much on it lately), the hospitals were getting the special corona funding based on the number of corona deaths there were. This incentivized hospitals to put corona as the cause of death when it wasn't necessarily the cause of death. I'm not saying they lied about patients having corona. If there is a cancer patient that dies, and also had corona, even though it was the cancer that killed them, the hospitals would be likely to put corona as the cause of death.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1