Evil People

Golden Goat

19 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Countess Elizabeth Báthory (AKA 'The Blood Countess')
                  Most prolific female serial killer in history

elizabeth-bathory-2aad2w5.jpg

Body count: ~650

" ... The atrocities described most consistently included severe beatings; burning or mutilation of hands; biting the flesh off the faces, arms and other body parts; freezing or starving to death. The use of needles was also mentioned by the collaborators in court."

The Astonishing Legends podcast did a couple of episodes on her last year. If everything attributed to her is true, she's probably one of the most evil people to ever walk the Earth.

I'm not sure exactly where I stand on just how valid the claims are. I can definitely see merit in the thoughts of the likes of Laszlo Nagy that the accusations could've been politically motivated. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I'm not sure exactly where I stand on just how valid the claims are. I can definitely see merit in the thoughts of the likes of Laszlo Nagy that the accusations could've been politically motivated. 

Definitely could have been political, considering the time and the place.

Speaking of "did it happen..." I'm fascinated by Vera Renczi, who's alleged to have poisoned her two husbands and her son, as well as 29 "dates." But here's the twist -- she allegedly collected them, placing them in bronze coffins in her basement, and "visiting" them whenever she felt... errrr... "nostalgic."

d3c2c-vera-renczi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

In October 1987, he confessed to murdering Suzanne Korcz, 27, in Amherst, New York.

Don't remember the case, but what an evil person.

Chevy, I'm not kidding you about this. I went to grade school with a Suzanne Korcz at SME in Lancaster. She was my first girlfriend and we were going to get married lol... I even bought her a ring. A cheapie but a ring nontheless.  Do you know of any article that mentions this murder and if so could you post a link? She is in all of my class photo's from the 60's if this is the same girl/woman.

3 minutes ago, T&C said:

Chevy, I'm not kidding you about this. I went to grade school with a Suzanne Korcz at SME in Lancaster. She was my first girlfriend and we were going to get married lol... I even bought her a ring. A cheapie but a ring nontheless.  Do you know of any article that mentions this murder and if so could you post a link? She is in all of my class photo's from the 60's if this is the same girl/woman.

Wow, That's wild. My condolences. It's in the article that Gary M linked above.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Wow, That's wild. My condolences. It's in the article that Gary M linked above.

Yeah, I saw it mentioned in the article... didn't know if you had a link because you quoted just that one part. It is just bizarre seeing her name after all this time.

On 8/10/2020 at 12:09 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

In October 1987, he confessed to murdering Suzanne Korcz, 27, in Amherst, New York.

Don't remember the case, but what an evil person.

If you hadn't posted this one snippet from the article I might have missed it altogether. As it turns out... got confirmation this am... this Was indeed the girl I went to grade school with. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, T&C said:

If you hadn't posted this one snippet from the article I might have missed it altogether. As it turns out... got confirmation this am... this Was indeed the girl I went to grade school with. 

You have a sound alibi, don’t lose any more sleep.

• Haha (+1) 1