Plumbing stuff. Ignore. Lol

SDS

Modern assembly.

20200627_163355.thumb.jpg.43860e5c26aa25828457956913c84b03.jpg

That 90° should slide  in and out on that compression  fitting.

I stick paper  under there  for  a day or two to watch for  leaks.  Looks like old Ralphie is doing a fine  job... Yeah, right! 

Anyway... Thin bead of silicone  helps  the stubborn  teams, I mean  compression  seals.  LoL...

Fitting on wall:

20200627_134732.thumb.jpg.38e06fac536d741617baef9377617435.jpg

Compression seal is on pipe  that  goes  in.  Adjusts horizontally  depending  how  much you need.  Tighten  to threads on wall fitting.  Again.   Little  bead of silicone  on seal  if you  want to get carried  away.   Usually  won't  have pesky drip there.

21 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

When I was promised pictures of Scott's plumbing, I had something else in mind.

I always thought he had a rule against posters showing off their pipes around here. I thought it was supposed to be a family friendly place around here......

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

When I was promised pictures of Scott's plumbing, I had something else in mind.

Man, I was so excited my hands were trembling...then I get in here and not even a Peter or Peter Pan in sight, so utterly disappointing:cry:

Yoohoo mister plumbers, I have a pipe that needs some snaking!?:wub:

While we are on this topic though... can anybody tell me what is wrong with my P-trap?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/3CsTwsrmyqMitDTuCfq1M44TsJyAcPnYj-0D3LEph-9cdqqiCCWMAekBBSGhzN61vDtrR5_QEQwjJLhAxSz010um_FMf3qN-0DkPTOsEQNDieg

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

On 7/15/2020 at 1:23 AM, ExiledInIllinois said:

That ain't  good!  In-laws  house a couple  weeks ago.  What the  hell they doing?Letting neighbors  like @Johnny Hammersticks has, bathing  in their  sink?

_IMG_000000_000000.thumb.jpg.eaf2c82d74a7f5dead5cf0882fc141b4.jpg

Reminds me of when Buff State had to replace all the dorm bathroom plumbing from all the jerking going on... sinks, toilets, showers, bidets...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Man, I was so excited my hands were trembling...then I get in here and not even a Peter or Peter Pan in sight, so utterly disappointing:cry:

Yoohoo mister plumbers, I have a pipe that needs some snaking!?:wub:

While we are on this topic though... can anybody tell me what is wrong with my P-trap?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/3CsTwsrmyqMitDTuCfq1M44TsJyAcPnYj-0D3LEph-9cdqqiCCWMAekBBSGhzN61vDtrR5_QEQwjJLhAxSz010um_FMf3qN-0DkPTOsEQNDieg

Damn you. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic