Plumbing stuff. Ignore. Lol

SDS

26 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

The wife would love that (or similar)! Can you provide link/manufacturer?

those were la-z-boy.   Bought 5-6 years ago. We are getting them reupholstered. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/12/2020 at 11:25 PM, SDS said:

58F332D3-1BBA-4625-969C-BFEDC34AD52A.jpeg

1A4664F6-B6F5-472B-848C-FCF61B1C0AB6.jpeg

that black onyx brick is what we used to boarder everything in our front and back yards.  we even ran curved patterns of it through the more spacious stone areas so we could break up the pattern.  it looks great when sanded in.

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Finishing my bathroom reno. Installing new toilet closet flange tmrw through new tile. A little nervous about drilling into the porcelain. Any suggestions 

Diamond bit. Go slow. Or hire someone.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 9:01 PM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Worked out well. Went through 2 bits...just the cheap-O 3/16ths kobalt glass and tile bit.

I have always gone the cheap bit/tool route when doing things, figured it hurts less when they break and need to be replaced, but I do notice that getting the good more expensive bits can be worth the extra money just because of how much easier and better they do the job.

Also using the correct tools make things go so much better and hassle free. My wife was bugging me to reattach a cable line that was run on the outside fo the house to the 2nd floor when tehy ran cable in our house, when I had a door installed on that wall they unscrewed the clips holding it in place and left it. Since I can be a bit lazy, I just grabbed my regular drill with a masonry bit and started drilling through the stucco/block and it was taking forever. Then I broke down and went to the garage for a corded hammer drill, switched it to the hammer setting and all the holes for the tapcons were drilled in less time then it took to take the drill out of its case.

Just got done replacing kitchen faucet.   All connections fine...not a single drop of water.  Just looked...very very slow drip out of faucet.   Go F yourself Delta! 😡

Any chance the drip stops?  I hate to take it out, go to Lowe’s for a replacement, and then start the install all over again.  

• SDS locked this topic