The War on Whiteness

Just now, Tiberius said:

Pretty stupid analogy of you. Really idiotic to say what you are trying to say. Whatever.

You suck. That's all

When you post, try to make sense of whatever tiny thought you may have.  You successfully accomplished not saying anything concerning any real thought at all.   

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

When you post, try to make sense of whatever tiny thought you may have.  You successfully accomplished not saying anything concerning any real thought at all.   

Wasn't worth the effort.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Wasn't worth the effort.

Is punching random women in the face worth the effort?  Because you seem to agree that if an area has a population (you know, people), that those things happen and it's okay. So you think it's okay to randomly punch women in the face??

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Is punching random women in the face worth the effort?  Because you seem to agree that if an area has a population (you know, people), that those things happen and it's okay. So you think it's okay to randomly punch women in the face??

That's a stupid question

Just now, Tiberius said:

That's a stupid question

Why do you say that?  So you agree with me that it's wrong to punch random women in the face while they are walking down the sidewalk in a city regardless of the size of the population and that it shouldn't be expected or normalized that random young women get beaten for walking down a sidewalk?

We can find some common ground here.  So you agree that it's wrong on any level? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Why do you say that?  So you agree with me that it's wrong to punch random women in the face while they are walking down the sidewalk in a city regardless of the size of the population and that it shouldn't be expected or normalized that random young women get beaten for walking down a sidewalk?

We can find some common ground here.  So you agree that it's wrong on any level? 

Well, of course.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Imagine my shock

Also the Post is really getting creative with their euphemisms now. 

Be sure to keep your head on a swivel looking for “fringe political candidates” next time you’re in the city. 

• Like (+1) 1

BUT TALK OF “WHITE SUPREMACISTS,” “WHITE RAGE,” AND “CHRISTIAN NATIONALISTS” IS STILL OKAY, POSSIBLY EVEN MANDATORY: 

US Intel Agency Wants To Ban Terms ‘Radical Islamists’ and ‘Jihadist’ Because They’re Hurtful to Muslim Americans:

Office of the Director of National Intelligence also instructs employees to avoid ‘blacklisted,’ ‘cakewalk,’ and ‘sanity check.’

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/us-intel-agency-bans-terms-radical-islamists-and-jihadist-because-theyre-hurtful-to-muslim-americans/

Whose side is the “intelligence community” on? Certainly not that of intelligence . . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

With a murder rate of 46 per 100,000 (USA as a whole is under 6), it seems like he’s done a great job eliminating the “white people” way of life. 

“Too male, too pale, too stale…”

I’m not a very smart man, but this sure sounds like anti-white racism to me…👍

And unlike the radical Left, I don’t have to create fake racism, because they just serve it up on a platter all the time…The radical Left is actually PROUD of their racism…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

My advice to every man, but especially white men, is get your ass in the gym.

Develop good habits and control what your can control.. which is your mind and body.   In building your body, your mind and habits will undoubtedly follow. 

Because everything in this video is correct and it’s playing out HEAVILY in Gen Z.   It started with Millennials, but Gen Z males are becoming a lost generation.  Not applying themselves, not having sex, not building relationships, college is now dominated by females.  Statistics show a grim story. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Left Freaks After SCOTUS Rules 9-0 That Reverse Discrimination Is Good Cause for Lawsuit.

“The left should be celebrating a lawsuit extending employees’ right to sue over discrimination based on skin color or sex.

Instead, they’re alarmed. Because this will limit their ability to discriminate against whites and men.”

https://hotair.com/headlines/2024/04/19/left-freaks-after-scotus-rules-9-0-that-reverse-discrimination-is-good-cause-for-lawsuit-n3786876

51 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I would say you can't make that up.  But lately it seems to be the norm that the ones trying to play victim , are the racist aggressors. 

• Thank you (+1) 1