The War on Whiteness

I'd call the attack by 4 PR Nationalists on the House of Representatives in 1954 an insurrection/coup attempt.   They  used handguns, shot from the gallery and wounded 5 Representatives, one seriously.

The so called "insurrectionists" on Jan 6 had no weapons.

The man that shot Steve Scalise at the Congressional baseball practice was a coup attempt. Many more  congressmen would have been shot if not for the Capitol Police killing the shooter.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/11/2023 at 7:32 PM, Tiberius said:

Oh, passing an immigration law was a coup? :wallbash:

In his mind, yes.  Because he sees it as diluting the whiteness of America and the weight of his voice and vote.  Oh, and "eurotrash"...

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

I'd call the attack by 4 PR Nationalists on the House of Representatives in 1954 an insurrection/coup attempt.   They  used handguns, shot from the gallery and wounded 5 Representatives, one seriously.

The man that shot Steve Scalise at the Congressional baseball practice was a coup attempt. Many more  congressmen would have been shot if not for the Capitol Police killing the shooter.

Sure...totally analogous to an angry, scummy mob overtaking a police line around the CAPITOL of the US, beating cops, chasing Congress people, threatening the VP, trying to stop the results of a legal election, defecating and urinating in the seat of democracy......but otherwise, exactly the same.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

In his mind, yes.  Because he sees it as diluting the whiteness of America and the weight of his voice and vote.  Oh, and "eurotrash"...

Sure...totally analogous to an angry, scummy mob overtaking a police line around the CAPITOL of the US, beating cops, chasing Congress people, threatening the VP, trying to stop the results of a legal election, defecating and urinating in the seat of democracy......but otherwise, exactly the same.

Lafayette square?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Lafayette square?

what about it?  did they try to stop a fairly conducted election?  Was it done within a government building, specifically of the Capitol?  At the behest of a wanna be tyrant con man?

you MAGA's will never learn.  You say you want freedom but you must realize that the paramilitary type fascists marching in Washington the other day will be the enforcers of the tyrant in that scenario.  In that case, Portugal looks great to me but lots of MAGA's will remain under some stupid narcissists thumb.  Good luck with that.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

what about it?  did they try to stop a fairly conducted election?  Was it done within a government building, specifically of the Capitol?  At the behest of a wanna be tyrant con man?

you MAGA's will never learn.  You say you want freedom but you must realize that the paramilitary type fascists marching in Washington the other day will be the enforcers of the tyrant in that scenario.  In that case, Portugal looks great to me but lots of MAGA's will remain under some stupid narcissists thumb.  Good luck with that.

Well by Joe letting 83000 immigrants in per week across the border he's building his own militant force to reassure his election by letting them in yet i don't see any comments on the post from yo about the lies Jean pierre, Mayorcas, are saying about that .

"No mass releases of immigrants here" "The southern border is secure" it's just as bad as those ass hats that attacked the capitol the same but in a different way . But your silence on it says it all ... 

Nothing to see there that's why Joe & Kamala are AWOL because they don't give a S**T about the sovereignty of the nation .

And apparently neither do you .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, T master said:

Well by Joe letting 83000 immigrants in per week across the border he's building his own militant force to reassure his election by letting them in yet i don't see any comments on the post from yo about the lies Jean pierre, Mayorcas, are saying about that .

"No mass releases of immigrants here" "The southern border is secure" it's just as bad as those ass hats that attacked the capitol the same but in a different way . But your silence on it says it all ... 

Nothing to see there that's why Joe & Kamala are AWOL because they don't give a S**T about the sovereignty of the nation .

And apparently neither do you .

Silent?  I posted this right before another of your tirades on the border:  

"wrong again cons...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/border-crossings-fall-50percent-easing-fear-of-us-migration-surge/ar-AA1baLtH"

No rebuttal or comment just a laughing emoji from the "doc" who apparently is never in an OR...

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Silent?  I posted this right before another of your tirades on the border:  

"wrong again cons...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/border-crossings-fall-50percent-easing-fear-of-us-migration-surge/ar-AA1baLtH"

No rebuttal or comment just a laughing emoji from the "doc" who apparently is never in an OR...

A laughing emoji is all I needed given only a simp would believe anything a liar like Mayorkas says. 

Oh and I'm on vacay this week.  Going down to see my son graduate from William & Mary.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Wacka said:

Pepper spray, clubs, ball bats, stun guns and their fists and mob violence, ya sure, unarmed

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pepper spray, clubs, ball bats, stun guns and their fists and mob violence, ya sure, unarmed

Meaning weapons that could even come close to "overthrowing the government."  Joke assured us it would take F-16s and nukes.

In all seriousness, and I think they’re starting to wake up to this, bringing in Hispanics (who tend to vote with R’s 40-50% of the time / much higher with Cubans and Venezualans) it’s not so much white people that should worry about being “replaced”…

Its black people. 

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I think white folks need to get over it. You are not entitled to anything

Get over what?

What entitlements do normal white people seem to have?  In your estimation.  

14 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Get over the ridiculous notion there is a "war on whiteness" as the thread title indicates

There is.  

However, it’s not so much “whiteness”

as it is “rooted in whiteness” otherwise known as “rooted in white supremacy”.  

And the left, with their senile figurehead in Joe Biden, continue to tell us that any pushback to, apparently anything, that they stand for .. is rooted in white supremacy.  

Pro-2A?

Pro-Border Control?  

Pushback on climate agenda?

Pushback on the trans agenda?

Pushback on tax increases?

Support for the nuclear family?

Support for school choice?

All have been referenced to as being due to a rooted belief in white supremacy. 

Their policies continually hurt the people they claim to help… (minorities) so they need to give them an enemy.  The entire grift is rooted in division.   They can’t lose the black vote, because the left’s entire platform is based on high participation 85% Dem votes from the black community and 75% from single women. 

When they don’t get that … see GA Gov race, their candidate gets rocked. 

Luckily for them, single women are a rock solid voting base, as have been the black community.   However they require them to be constantly motivated because they need not only high percentages of the vote, but also high turnout.  

White Supremacy works well to motivate both black people (give them an enemy) and fwiw, if I was black I wouldn’t vote for a party that never reaches out to me either (Republicans) and single/childless women (many of which of come across as self loathing whites). 

Im generalizing, of course, but the numbers and sentiment in poll after poll don’t lie. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Eric Adams is asking courts to revoke NYC’s sanctuary city status. 

This is rooted in white supremacy.  

Virtue signalling is all well and good until it punches you in the mouth.

• Like (+1) 1