If Trump loses and refuses to leave

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I remember we had a dude here who was a retired police officer during the aftermath of the George Floyd incident.  He had great insight from being on the ground and in the middle of it for the previous 30 years.

He had thoughtful educated discussions with those willing to discuss police and defunding it like adults.

He left. I don't remember his name but he was quality and he left I suspect due to childish responses.  He got a lot before he left.

Yup. He's found a new home.

42 minutes ago, coltrane34 said:

This place chased away all its good contributors so this guy could take center stage. And he couldn't even last 20 minutes with a real intellect across from him :lol: What a shithole this place has become. 

Frankly since all the conspiracy theories left and all the paid Agent's got reassigned to Lithuania it is much more civil. Hard to believe how they sucked people in.

Maybe it is a sign now that the house divided is about to think about 380,000,000 people not just the 40% that agree with you. Time to help your neighbor put his fire out.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Frankly since all the conspiracy theories left and all the paid Agent's got reassigned to Lithuania it is much more civil. Hard to believe how they sucked people in.

Maybe it is a sign now that the house divided is about to think about 380,000,000 people not just the 40% that agree with you. Time to help your neighbor put his fire out.

Never change, Bill. 

1 hour ago, coltrane34 said:

I think you had Florida and Texas going blue in your map. :lol: 

If anyone deserves to be laughed at, it's you dude.

I stand by my prediction because I think that the coronavirus pandemic is going to determine the outcome of this election.   Except for folks over 90, this is the biggest crisis in all Americans' life times.  Trump blundered initially, but instead of doing a mea culpa, admitting he was wrong, and changing his course -- which is what public health experts have done and some governors have also done -- the moron doubled and tripled down on his claims that covid-19 was going away -- when it clearly wasn't.   In fact, it's come back with a vengeance in the middle of the country.   Not only are case numbers soaring, but hospitalizations are overwhelming the health care systems in many areas and the death toll mounts steadily while Covid Donnie takes his Grand Superspreader Tour to most of the states with the worst outbreaks.

This place chased away all its good contributors so this guy could take center stage. And he couldn't even last 20 minutes with a real intellect across from him :lol: What a shithole this place has become. 

Who's forcing you to stay? 

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

SInce you are a Trumpie your word will ever be good enough. All Trumpies lie like it is their religion. Don't get mad at us for that, Trump is the one that made you that way.

Project much?

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

I would refuse to leave too with all the fraud going on:

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey

Scroll through guys feed.  State after state with issues.

That is expected, I don't doubt the Republicans want voting machines in urban areas to malfunction but I doubt everything is fraud lol.

My Fridge stopped working... Fraud!

The fence around the WH has been installed, does trump have a plan to postpone transition. Is he afraid? Does he plan on hiding in the bunker?

Will the 250 people at the WH tonight be allowed to leave safely. Will trump place the blame on them? Will the Proud boys be allowed in? How about the Michigan militia, do they have passes?

So many stories to follow. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The fence around the WH has been installed, does trump have a plan to postpone transition. Is he afraid? Does he plan on hiding in the bunker?

Will the 250 people at the WH tonight be allowed to leave safely. Will trump place the blame on them? Will the Proud boys be allowed in? How about the Michigan militia, do they have passes?

So many stories to follow. 

No, no, yes, no, no, no. Respectively

• Thank you (+1) 1

Better question: will the left accept the loss today unlike they did in 2016? Or are we in for four more years of tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense? 

Best question, will the winner be President to their supporters or to their citizens. 

• Like (+1) 1

Better question: will the left accept the loss today unlike they did in 2016? Or are we in for four more years of tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense? 

A Trumplet accusing Democrats of believing in "tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense" ....   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1