If Trump loses and refuses to leave

Trump: PA was rigged, he won, etc. All the things that he can't prove in court...and all the things he does not even allege in any pending case. Just doing this for the show and really, a bad show...can OANN not get proper lighting over to Four Season Total Dil do Factory?

54 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Trump: PA was rigged, he won, etc. All the things that he can't prove in court...and all the things he does not even allege in any pending case. Just doing this for the show and really, a bad show...can OANN not get proper lighting over to Four Season Total Dil do Factory?

Thanks Restaurant GIF by South Park - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wait... so Martin originally planned on the books being only a trilogy?  Is that true?

That would explain why I absolutely LOVED the first 3 books (especially the third one with the Red wedding) and then just abandoned reading the series altogether halfway through book #4.

Totally true.

And I kept wondering how big the third book was going to have to be to wrap up the many plots subplots, and characters.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If all these Trumplets have all this evidence, why the hell don't they ever bring it into court?????   Almost all of the cases have been dismissed because the Trumplets never present any actual evidence of their claims to judges.   :doh:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If they are ready to testify in court....well.....I think Ds already know this.  They also know about the rampant fraud that's why they've been fast tracking the "Biden administration" in the most Banana Republic-y ways imaginable 

Strange with all these witnesses and apparent evidence you'd think that they would of used any of it in court instead when they're under threat of legal consequences for lying they vanish like a magic trick.

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

If all these Trumplets have all this evidence, why the hell don't they ever bring it into court?????   Almost all of the cases have been dismissed because the Trumplets never present any actual evidence of their claims to judges.   :doh:

Maybe Giuliani is trying to show off like "Look Ma no evidence or witnesses," but he keeps falling on his face and leaking from the scalp.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If they are ready to testify in court....well.....I think Ds already know this.  They also know about the rampant fraud that's why they've been fast tracking the "Biden administration" in the most Banana Republic-y ways imaginable 

You're still going hard on this... Man they have you by the balls.

You do know Trump is only doing this to try and force things to drag on till after Dec 9th. They will never present evidence b.c they have none. It will end soon and you will feel embarrassed as you should. Do not worry it is a long recovery from brainwashed.

Edited by TBBills

28 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Because the whole thing is a hoax and they can’t prove a lick of it in court.  Last hurrah of these hoaxy losers. 

Ok, so I have been posting trump was about to have a coup in January. It appears less likely today, (not impossible), but what maybe more possible that he will somehow be the winner in the next big lottery. Hell imagine he will not pay the taxes and the win could keep him in luxury for 3 or 4 months until his next scam.  

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Trump has less than a month to finish destroying this country.

Nah, more like 4 more years. Your denial is a bit concerning, not going to get any better for you and frankly it couldn't happen to a better bunch of idiots. You are a useful idiot the Dems love and abuse. Unbelievable how blinded you are! You either see what is really happening and are in full denial or are too stupid to understand what is happening, it's one or the other. You're a stupid and sad person!

Just now, Big Gun said:

Nah, more like 4 more years. Your denial is a bit concerning, not going to get any better for you and frankly it couldn't happen to a better bunch of idiots. You are a useful idiot the Dems love and abuse. Unbelievable how blinded you are! You either see what is really happening and are in full denial or are too stupid to understand what is happening, it's one or the other. You're a stupid and sad person!

Jan 20th and you will be no more... Just another person left to rot by Trump.

37 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Jan 20th and you will be no more... Just another person left to rot by Trump.

Assuming it’s resolved by January 20th, it’s just another day.  It’s the end of one thing,  the beginning of another any way you cut it.

Had DJT prevailed decisively at the ballot box, the battle to unseat him and nullify the votes cast for him would not have been over. It would be silly to think that.  If Biden prevails, your thinking that it’s over is just as silly. The numbers suggest many Americans think there was fraud in play during the election, and that’s likely to get worse as any but the hard core lefty’s see that time after time the argument is “Yeah, that’s bad, but it wasn’t enough...” or “but what about a NY?”.  

In the end, this robust debate is good for your side as well as ours.  To look at a world where virtually every walk of life has been hacked or corrupted, it’s the height of naïveté to presume our incredibly complex and diverse election laws are above reproach. 

Using the broken bone analogy,  one cannot heal without identifying and addressing the fracture first.  

• Haha (+1) 2

There is no 'it" to be "resolved" on January 20, 2021.   At noon, Joseph R Biden will take the oath of office as the 46th POTUS, and at about 12:03 PM, he will be become POTUS and Trump will be a private citizen.  All Trump's powers and privileges as POTUS cease.  The only power Trump will then have will be however much the cowardice of the national GOP grants him.

My guess is that ol' Covid Donnie will skip the Inauguration ceremony to play golf while his sycophants remove his personal effects from the WH and his army of moronic Trumplets impersonate zombie wannabees by marching in the streets of Washington and other cities.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

Is it possible that you are this ***** stupid? Seriously, get help! I look forward to you disappearing when Biden is nestled into the office. No way you can stick around after being so sure, but yet so clueless!! 😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Is it possible that you are this ***** stupid? Seriously, get help! I look forward to you disappearing when Biden is nestled into the office. No way you can stick around after being so sure, but yet so clueless!! 😂😂😂😂

Should not you be tending to your possum stew in the pot held over the fire next to your beer can mansion?  Me?  My SIL is putting the finishing touches on the turkey, stuffing, potatoes, pumpkin pie, etc..  But I envy you in touch with nature down by the creek  Clouds have moved in but any day this time of year in WNY with the temps near 50 is pretty darn good.  Have a good T day.

17 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Should not you be tending to your possum stew in the pot held over the fire next to your beer can mansion?  Me?  My SIL is putting the finishing touches on the turkey, stuffing, potatoes, pumpkin pie, etc..  But I envy you in touch with nature down by the creek  Clouds have moved in but any day this time of year in WNY with the temps near 50 is pretty darn good.  Have a good T day.

Not sure why you think I live in WNY? Like I said before, you are a couple thousand miles off. I guess I shouldn’t expect you to understand because after all, you are RR.