Who's Boycotting the NBA??? (CHINA)

21 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm sure the 'internal' conversations began with a high-five. Those morons at ESPN still haven't figured out that going woke has cost them revenue.

ESPN REPORTER’S “FU” EMAIL ILLUSTRATES FAR LEFT SPORTS MEDIA HYPOCRISY:

So let’s just play a little thought experiment here. What if the email had been sent by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka AOC, who raised the exact same issues about the NBA’s response to Hong Kong protesters? And what if Woj had immediately responded, “***** you,” to her?

There’s a good chance he would have been fired.

You know it, I know it, everyone reading this column right now knows it.

I’m not advocating for firing anyone for an email that expresses their true opinions. Never have, never will. The same should hold true for Tweets, Instagram and Facebook posts, you name it. We have to stop canceling people just because we disagree with what they say.

Cancel culture, which has been wielded as a weapon by the far left wing in this country for years, is not healthy for our country, period.

But the reason why Woj felt like he could respond to Senator Hawley’s office like he did is because in 2016 ESPN employees donated 100x as much money to Hillary Clinton as to Donald Trump. He knows he can say whatever he wants to a Republican and there will be no consequences.

Zero.

Read the whole thing. Incidentally, Hawley’s reply to Wojnarowski’s “apology” was perfect:

hawley_to_espn_7-10-20.jpg

He knows that thanks to parent company Disney, ESPN is only going to report on the NBA being beholden to China in the politest of language:

rasmussen_american_media_protecting_chin

Earlier: Josh Hawley vs. the NBA.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Isn't it amazing how money changes every fiber of your moral compass to the point that communism can be looked at as a ideology that you can live with !

Here's a idea lets send all the basketball teams overt there and see if their attitude changes to how good they have it over here i bet Lebron among others would be some of the first put in prison for crimes of winning against the state of how oppressed he is . 

Then we could see him cry about how much he misses the US and how good he has it here ! 

Hope Everyone tries this out and send it to all friends and Family. The NBA is owned by China!

Check out the Reddit link below also. Post it and share.

Edited by wppete
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, wppete said:

Hope Everyone tries this out and send it to all friends and Family. The NBA is owned by China!

Check out the Reddit link below also. Post it and share.

Order it blank and take it to an embroidery store.I do get your point though.

• Like (+1) 2

SO I JUST SAW AN AD FOR THE NBA: “TIME TO RETURN.”

But it was layered with obnoxious preening social-justice wokery.

I’m guessing it won’t call all that many fans back.

We’ve now reached the stage where white reporters are grilling black players on whether they truly care about black lives if they don’t kneel for the National Anthem. Yes, things have gotten that ludicrous.

Jonathan Isaac of the Orlando Magic chose to stand during the anthem last night, prompting him to be asked one of the more disgusting questions I could imagine asking a black man.

Part of why Isaac didn’t kneel is because he doesn’t believe it fits his religious viewpoints. That seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation, but he shouldn’t need an explanation. What kind of country makes a black man answer whether he cares about black people for not kneeling to disparage his own country? And let’s be clear, we are well past the “it’s just about police brutality” lie at this point. The admission now is that it’s about “systemic racism,” which is a vague indictment of the entire nation and the systems that undergird it.

Back to Isaac’s case though, it’s just gross that the country has reached a place where we are going to make kneeling for the anthem a requirement to care about black people, to the point where a black person is being essentially accused of being an Uncle Tom who doesn’t care about his own race. It makes no sense and it’s a complete perversion of the real concerns people may have about discrimination. It’s also exactly what many predicted would happen when others were saying the kneeling protests were no big deal several years ago. Progressivism never stop. It only “progresses” toward more left-wing, more ridiculous dogma.

Here’s the reality. You can care about black lives and injustice without believing that blatantly disrespecting the nation is the right way to show that care. What the media are perpetrating and doing to our culture is profoundly damaging. But they don’t care. It’s all about the narrative and their ratings. Eventually, the alligator will reach them.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/08/01/black-nba-player-refuses-to-kneel-gets-asked-disgusting-question-after-the-game/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Ah yes, another season of the Real Housewives of the NBA......no one care what the score of the game was, only which guy stood or knelt.  What a pathetic commentary on what people care about these days.

I couldn't care any less about the NBA if I tried. Let the teams all relocate to China and change their names to the Shanghai Kneelers and the Wuhan Bats. 

• Like (+1) 3

• 1 month later...