Slavery Ended 150 years ago. GET OVER IT!

26 minutes ago, Cinga said:

What sorcery is this you speak of?

Do you mean that magically, about 50 years ago, the Democrats embraced other races and Republicans magically became racist like, overnight? 

And some potion was dumped into the water that also only affected conservatives that changes words like Patriot and Patriotism, Heritage, USA, National Pride, Freedom, Constitution, Independence, etc into words of hate?

Do you realize how ridiculously stupid and preposterous all that sounds?

That is exactly what they believe.

It is a myth that allows them to excuse the past of the democrat party and assign to others................their specialty.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Racism comes from all races  ! The groups which now act out with the premise that Mr. Floyds death was purely race related and that all white cops and even some black cops are bad people with a racist motivations are being put towards the cops that ALL cops are bad & that's just not true but it works to the narrative .

I remember being in a city a couple years back walking around to see what i could see coming across a gentleman that was black (me being white) him having signs with statements about Jesus on these signs and i being a christian thought cool i get to fellowship with another christian and possibly learn more about my faith !

So i walked up & said hey how are you ? The man immediately said do you know Jesus was black ? My reply was sir i never met Jesus so i don't know if he was black or white which totally threw me for a loop ! Then the gentleman continued to tell me that because i was white i needed to pay for what my ancestors did to his talk about flabbergasted i didn't know what to say .

In hind sight i should have said (but didn't) well all that i know is Jesus died to forgive us all of our sins & was about love & not hate but my head was realing so i stood there dumfounded with out a answer . When i left i went to my room & prayed for the man .

That kind of hate is totally mislead by teachings over a long period of time i have never that i know of with malice in my heart ever treated any human being with that kind of racism & pray i never do but that anger has to be changed before any head way against it can be made . And that's All people not just one race ! 

I just read today that Winston Churchill said at one point "A nation that forgets it's past has no future" And some of the actions of the groups that are tearing down statues tear them down with out knowing 1) who the person is & 2) what they did they just look at the state and (i guess) figure he's white and from a long time ago so he must have owned slaves so he's a racist let's tear it down ! 

If you want to tear down a monument like they did in the case of the Redskins original owner  George Preston Marshal he was the epitome of a racist so i get it but in Wisconsin just yesterday they tore down a statue of Hans Christian Hegs that spent his adult life fighting against slavery that just ignorants they are just grouping all white people into the hate narrative if that isn't racism i don't know what is .

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/photos-so-who-was-hans-christian-heg-heres-why-the-civil-war-hero-had-a/collection_31313606-691a-52d2-a4fa-cbe4eca84f73.html#4

Then you have guys like Shaun King in all his brilliants that because he thinks once again the man that died for all of our sins was about nothing but love believes he was a different color and calls for ALL images of "White Jesus" to be tore down REALLY !! I'll bet no matter what color Jesus is he's very proud .

Why isn't he talking more about this rather than White Jesus this turns my stomach !! How many of these people were black doing absolutely nothing but living their lives ? In a city with the toughest gun laws in the nation looks like that's working real well !! 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/6/20/21297470/chicago-fathers-day-weekend-shootings-homicide-gun-violence-june-19-22-104-shot

Before any head way can be made that kind thought which is racist also needs to be dealt with by all that think in any way close to those thoughts .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

interestingly he refers to the southern manifesto as being passed by southern congressman not democrats

Please try and explain this a little more. I know, you won't but it's a fun point LOTS of people make. They have the same name, after all.  

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Racism comes from all races not just whites !

Very good post.

However, you realize that you committed "unthink" with your first sentence.

ONLY whites can be racists to the Left.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, GG said:

Legal slavery ended 150 years ago, replaced by 100 years of repressive laws, which were replaced by 50 years of leftist government sponsored submission.

You can't ignore the failed policies of the last 50 years (2 generations!)

This is ignorant. Very ignorant. 

First off, "Leftist government"? over the last fifty years? GG, you are such an idiot it's breathtaking. The Reagan Revolution was leftist government? Nixon? Bush, Bush?Great point, bro. 

Secondly, in the last fifty years blacks have made significant improvements, but the racism of the past is pretty hard to overcome, if not impossible in so short of time (Two generations you dope!) 

And what submission! Fighting to keep voting rights! Fighting discrimination! How submissive! 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

First off, "Leftist government"? over the last fifty years? GG, you are such an idiot it's breathtaking. The Reagan Revolution was leftist government? Nixon? Bush, Bush?Great point, bro. 

Secondly, in the last fifty years blacks have made significant improvements, but the racism of the past is pretty hard to overcome, if not impossible in so short of time (Two generations you dope!) 

And what submission! Fighting to keep voting rights! Fighting discrimination! How submissive! 

...you mad bro?

It's been 150 years, and I am over it. It feels great.

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Very good post.

However, you realize that you committed "unthink" with your first sentence.

ONLY whites can be racists to the Left.

Committed to being racists ?? 

Just now, Reality Check said:

...you mad bro?

It's been 150 years, and I am over it. It feels great.

I'm glad you read my posts. 

But here's the thing. I almost never read yours. You are my poster child of not needing to put anyone on ignore. You are just a pest, yet you never really bother me because I don't consider you worth reading. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, T master said:

Racism comes from all races  ! The groups which now act out with the premise that Mr. Floyds death was purely race related and that all white cops and even some black cops are bad people with a racist motivations are being put towards the cops that ALL cops are bad & that's just not true but it works to the narrative .

I remember being in a city a couple years back walking around to see what i could see coming across a gentleman that was black (me being white) him having signs with statements about Jesus on these signs and i being a christian thought cool i get to fellowship with another christian and possibly learn more about my faith !

So i walked up & said hey how are you ? The man immediately said do you know Jesus was black ? My reply was sir i never met Jesus so i don't know if he was black or white which totally threw me for a loop ! Then the gentleman continued to tell me that because i was white i needed to pay for what my ancestors did to his talk about flabbergasted i didn't know what to say .

In hind sight i should have said (but didn't) well all that i know is Jesus died to forgive us all of our sins & was about love & not hate but my head was realing so i stood there dumfounded with out a answer . When i left i went to my room & prayed for the man .

That kind of hate is totally mislead by teachings over a long period of time i have never that i know of with malice in my heart ever treated any human being with that kind of racism & pray i never do but that anger has to be changed before any head way against it can be made . And that's All people not just one race ! 

I just read today that Winston Churchill said at one point "A nation that forgets it's past has no future" And some of the actions of the groups that are tearing down statues tear them down with out knowing 1) who the person is & 2) what they did they just look at the state and (i guess) figure he's white and from a long time ago so he must have owned slaves so he's a racist let's tear it down ! 

If you want to tear down a monument like they did in the case of the Redskins original owner  George Preston Marshal he was the epitome of a racist so i get it but in Wisconsin just yesterday they tore down a statue of Hans Christian Hegs that spent his adult life fighting against slavery that just ignorants they are just grouping all white people into the hate narrative if that isn't racism i don't know what is .

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/photos-so-who-was-hans-christian-heg-heres-why-the-civil-war-hero-had-a/collection_31313606-691a-52d2-a4fa-cbe4eca84f73.html#4

Then you have guys like Shaun King in all his brilliants that because he thinks once again the man that died for all of our sins was about nothing but love believes he was a different color and calls for ALL images of "White Jesus" to be tore down REALLY !! I'll bet no matter what color Jesus is he's very proud .

Why isn't he talking more about this rather than White Jesus this turns my stomach !! How many of these people were black doing absolutely nothing but living their lives ? In a city with the toughest gun laws in the nation looks like that's working real well !! 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/6/20/21297470/chicago-fathers-day-weekend-shootings-homicide-gun-violence-june-19-22-104-shot

Before any head way can be made that kind thought which is racist also needs to be dealt with by all that think in any way close to those thoughts .

Agreed that it's stupid to just rip down every statue. But do you agree that traitors like Lee should be up in cities where the population is descendants of slaves and good American patriots? I'd rip those down the same way we took down Saddam's statues in Iraq 

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

I'm embarrassed there are Bills fans with views like yourself

do everyone a favor and stop following the team, we don't need people like you around here 

and this folks is what we call white supremacy 

enjoy your KKK meetings bud. 

Can you give me just 3 bullet points that are aspects of white supremacy?  Not looking for unsupported statistics but rather 3 specific actions that are broadly carried out by whites at the expense of people of color. 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm glad you read my posts. 

But here's the thing. I almost never read yours. You are my poster child of not needing to put anyone on ignore. You are just a pest, yet you never really bother me because I don't consider you worth reading

Well I am flattered that you chose today to read my posts, despite saying that they aren't worth reading. This is change I can believe in. 

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh, so your family was oppressing blacks by enjoying that mafia privilege?

That is not how it goes.  I've been down this road in that my direct ancestors at the earliest did not arrive until 1850 (Irish potato famine) and dad's side at the earliest was the 1880's and in the Western US.  The lefty's will holler white privilege with all whites being looked out for by other whites.  Further, from the first candy bar bought at Ellis Island onward those ancestors although not directly benefitted from some sort of oppression.  If some shovel at some auction which was made in the South before 1860 was bought for a dollar that dollar still counts as oppression even if was bought 120 years after the fact.  Italian, Irish, Pole is does not matter as the left already has their flow chart as to everybody's role in oppression.  Vietnamese boat people?  Bought that corner store............................

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Agreed that it's stupid to just rip down every statue. But do you agree that traitors like Lee should be up in cities where the population is descendants of slaves and good American patriots? I'd rip those down the same way we took down Saddam's statues in Iraq 

What is your background so we can give you the white oppressionist hose down?

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

LOL. Good old short sighted Gator 

Only the federal government exists 

State and local governments have no effect on people I guess 

As GG wrote, regressive laws and government sponsored submission have definitely hurt African-Americans in the past few decades 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

That is exactly what they believe.

It is a myth that allows them to excuse the past of the democrat party and assign to others................their specialty.

...code for buying or bribing constituents as if MONEY is THE solution.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Well I am flattered that you chose today to read my posts, despite saying that they aren't worth reading. This is change I can believe in. 

I think the ppp squad is highly offended by your tag "reality check" lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

That is not how it goes.  I've been down this road in that my direct ancestors at the earliest did not arrive until 1850 (Irish potato famine) and dad's side at the earliest was the 1880's and in the Western US.  The lefty's will holler white privilege with all whites being looked out for by other whites.  Further, from the first candy bar bought at Ellis Island onward those ancestors although not directly benefitted from some sort of oppression.  If some shovel at some auction which was made in the South before 1860 was bought for a dollar that dollar still counts as oppression even if was bought 120 years after the fact.  Italian, Irish, Pole is does not matter as the left already has their flow chart as to everybody's role in oppression.  Vietnamese boat people?  Bought that corner store............................

What is your background so we can give you the white oppressionist hose down?

Tiberius, your background please.

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I agree that he shouldn't be applauded or held in a high regard although there are some that do . 

I being a father have tried to  tell my children to learn from your and my mistakes, i have told them of some of those mistakes as humiliating as they were at the time in hopes to let them know that i am far from perfect and to learn from my past .

I would hope that if i were born a black American that i would point out those persons entire story not just the story that fits and do it in a way that it would kindle some kind of interest to find out the entire truth surrounding the person .

When i went to school (i walked up hill both ways in snow storms) ? but was taught in a public school things that were only partial stories about very prominent figures in American history only later to find out by me doing some research of my own that the stories weren't entirely true and i was very disappointed in the narrative that was put forth to me .

So if those statues can be a reminder to those that were hurt in any way by those folks then i would leave them to teach my kids the entire story and that hate/greed was the motivating factor behind those peoples motives and that trust is earned not just given !

Also the entire story needs to be told that there were slaves that were sold to white people by black tribal people for their personal gain . So there are bad people are from all races .

If there was a way to teach the youth how to use the system to change the future and have those taken down in a way that would have them grow as a person in their community and this country i would try that first .

Violence should be a last resort not the first and by actions speaking louder than words the youth of the country is being taught that the first thing you do is get violent and if this country has any teaching of the father left in it violence is not what i want to pass on as the first go to . 

Those kids killed in Chicago the one young girl sitting in her living room watching TV killed because of some persons belief that he was wronged in some way by who ever will never get to grow up to learn the difference from those people of those statues no matter our race so lets teach that violence along with oppression is not the way to go about getting change !