Donald Trump's Lonely Walk of Shame

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I'm thinking of turning all Busey, Tibs, Billstime, Warren Zevon, etc. threads over to NYS DEC for point source pollution issues.

Seriously.  They should all be merged into a single thread. 

• Like (+1) 1

De-Nial ain't just a river in Egypt, Trumplets, no matter how much you want to spin it or try to divert attention away from it.  Your hero got his ass handed to him not by "the radical left" or "the evil Democrats" or the "mainstream media" but by Republicans with common sense who stayed away from his rally for any number of reasons, including recognizing that Trump doesn't give a damn about anything or anybody except himself.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

De-Nial ain't just a river in Egypt, Trumplets, no matter how much you want to spin it or try to divert attention away from it.  Your hero got his ass handed to him not by "the radical left" or "the evil Democrats" or the "mainstream media" but by Republicans with common sense who stayed away from his rally for any number of reasons, including recognizing that Trump doesn't give a damn about anything or anybody except himself.

It's our resident redneck libtard coming down from the mountain to make an ass of himself.

You go hillbilly!!!

walk of shame-= sneaking out the back door after a one night stand. Might his presidency be the one tenure stand that he leaves ashamed of...........hmmmmm nawww No shame in his game..None whatsoever FAKE NEWS haha

4 hours ago, westside2 said:

It's our resident redneck libtard coming down from the mountain to make an ass of himself.

You go hillbilly!!!

Calling me names doesn't change the fact that Trump's ill-conceived campaign rally in the middle of a pandemic was an embarrassing flop.

22 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Calling me names doesn't change the fact that Trump's ill-conceived campaign rally in the middle of a pandemic was an embarrassing flop.

Kind of like senile old biden. Lol, what a joke of a candidate. He's been a politician for 50 years, KKK members as good friends. He's a ***** human being but I'm sure he'd be a great president. Lol, says alot about you. 

35 minutes ago, SoTier said:

It was always more significant as a television show and imo Trump's long riff on media bias and the circumstances surrounding the speech and walk down the ramp at West Point was a brilliant, comic riposte to his many critics. Those who hate him will dismiss pretty much anything he does or says, but it was effective. Those who support Trump are just going to filter out the predictable Covid stories (why not the same treatment for "protestors" across the country gathered in close quarters or newly minted countries in the middle of Seattle?)