Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

ARE DEMS’ DIRTY TRICKS ACTIONABLE?

By now everyone knows that the left coordinated a phony registration scam to suppress the turnout at POTUS’ Tulsa rally. It makes me wonder if the campaign has a cognizable cause of action — and maybe even grounds for a TRO — based on the tort of “intentional interference with prospective economic advantage.” The elements vary from state to state, but courts generally holdthat the elements of the civil wrong are:

“(1) an economic relationship between the plaintiff and some third party, with the probability of future economic benefit to the plaintiff;

(2) the defendant’s knowledge of the relationship;

(3) intentional acts on the part of the defendant designed to disrupt the relationship;

(4) actual disruption of the relationship; and

(5) economic harm to the plaintiff proximately caused by the acts of the defendant.”

Sounds to me like the campaign has a reasonable case. I find it ironic that the bunch who complain about “suppression” are bragging about doing just that.

aoc-600x155.png

Projection. It’s always projection.

Boo hoo! 

1,000,000! 

35 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

At the request of Donald Trump's campaign, police arrested an Oklahoma demonstrator on live television moments after she was seen praying outside the president's rally, though she said she had a ticket to attend.

Sheila Buck, who was wearing an "I Can't Breathe" T-shirt to memorialize black Americans killed by police, was accused of "trespassing" by Tulsa officers who dragged her away from the city's BOK Centre on Saturday

She really seemed like a threat, praying and all. 

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm worried about his health. He's clutching that MAGA hat like it's his last cheeseburger.

Why are you so filled with anger? Why do you allow politics to be a large source of anger for you?

Does it make you feel better by putting other people down? 

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

Again - the registration scam did not suppress any turnout. What it did was inflate the amount of people the Trump campaign thought were interested in tickets.

Yup.  It embarrassed the douches running the campaign.  It had nothing to do with the paltry turnout for Trump’s COVID party. 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

800.thumb.jpg.868bad168239e0886122dd1fd0a9883e.jpg

Low energy!

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

Yep,  but at least he's not a ambulance chaser.

Who chases ambulances?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Yup.  It embarrassed the douches running the campaign.  It had nothing to do with the paltry turnout for Trump’s COVID party. 

Low energy!

Who chases ambulances?

You. The so called lawyer. Prove your not a ambulance chaser. Should be easy enough to do.

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Ea_j4TFU0AEMDl8?format=jpg&name=900x900           

The funniest line was "...and then they gave me another disease!"

What he should have done is held up the glass and dropped it like a mic.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 3