Does PPP stand against Racism?

Are you against racism?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you actively against racism?

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I think @Koko78 already made that thread. I'm not here to be part of the PPP majority, dumbass — it's not hard to see the board for what it is. I'm here to make sure you know that a lot of people really hate you, and I suspect you are burrowed deep enough into your bubble that you don't hear it enough. Your post here and Koko's and others reveals your only real strength is your ability to actively ferociously deny reality.

Hey racists — you're ***** pathetic, we see you, and we hate you. You're not wanted in our communities. This board sucks major ass because it's crawling with racists. It's embarrassing to know Bills fans like the PPP members are out there among us. Racists should know, you've all made yourself known, all of your plausible deniability is completely shot now. And just, you know. You suck, and there's a reason you're lonely. That's all.

You know they make medication for your ailments now, right? Get help bud. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You know they make medication for your ailments now, right? Get help bud. 

I think you should make your thread! I'd say, why not just be honest with what you really mean though? Make a poll and ask about who wants to punch me in the face.

Better yet — there's been a lot of different answers on this — make a poll where people decide what my identity is. I've been told I'm 4 or 5 different races or ethnicities, 4 or 5 different old posters, 4 or 5 different employers I must be serving. See if you can do something productive and move us toward consensus. Everybody is sure my identity will give them the answer of why I am being so aggressively anti-racist to such nice innocent people like yourself.

Edited by GregPersons

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok we're racists, you hate us, you've made your point.  You can leave now.  Bye.  

You didn't state your answer. You implied it, but didn't state it yourself. 

Which one of these do you believe to be true, @Chef Jim?

A) The country was built on a lie (including your definition as being it was built on ideals — freedom, equality, and liberty for all — or perhaps that this is a country of meritocracy or rugged individualism)

B) Black people are inherently inferior (or, if you prefer, White people are inherently superior)

It seems like your choice is B, but I don't want to make any assumptions. You tell me, please. Your honesty and clarity is all I am looking for here.

Edited by GregPersons

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

A) The country was built on a lie (including your definition as being it was built on ideals — freedom, equality, and liberty for all — or perhaps that this is a country of meritocracy or rugged individualism)

B) Black people are inherently inferior (or, if you prefer, White people are inherently superior)

It seems like your choice is B, but I don't want to make any assumptions. You tell me, please. Your honesty and clarity is all I am looking for here.

Based on?  Please be specific.  

5 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You have a lot of Oswald Bates in you.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Hey racists — you're ***** pathetic, we see you, and we hate you. You're not wanted in our communities. This board sucks major ass because it's crawling with racists. It's embarrassing to know Bills fans like the PPP members are out there among us. Racists should know, you've all made yourself known, all of your plausible deniability is completely shot now. And just, you know. You suck, and there's a reason you're lonely. That's all.

This right here is about the most Racist RANT I have seen in years. You might be up for the Farrakhan award of the year...  

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Cinga said:

This right here is about the most Racist RANT I have seen in years. You might be up for the Farrakhan award of the year...  

How is it racist? Define racism and racist, because you appear to be using the word incorrectly.

I'd be curious to know how speaking against racism counts as racist! Appreciate the nomination though.

I got to thinking here regarding racism. What would the OP do if he couldn't claim victim hood? He needs to find his own version of racism in order to perpetuate that victim hood. His outrageous claims are meant to bring out fighting words from other posters so that he can once again, claim victim hood. He's made these claims in any and every thread he could get his hands on. This seems like a classic case of CRUSADING.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I got to thinking here regarding racism. What would the OP do if he couldn't claim victim hood? He needs to find his own version of racism in order to perpetuate that victim hood. His outrageous claims are meant to bring out fighting words from other posters so that he can once again, claim victim hood. He's made these claims in any and every thread he could get his hands on. This seems like a classic case of CRUSADING.

Do you know where the word "crusading" comes from? 

:)

Wanna do a little research and get back to me?

:):):)

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

Let me point it out to you then this time.... SO now you can quit asking for a definition, because YOU ARE that very definition.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Let me point it out to you then this time.... SO now you can quit asking for a definition, because YOU ARE that very definition.

How is being mean to racists an example of racism? 

You could say I'm being mean, discriminatory, even prejudiced. Wouldn't disagree. How is my post an example of me being racist? 

Just now, GregPersons said:

How is being mean to racists an example of racism? 

You could say I'm being mean, discriminatory, even prejudiced. Wouldn't disagree. How is my post an example of me being racist? 

BLIND.

You are being 'mean'  (by the way -- "We Hate You" is way  past mean)  to the posters on the board that you are assuming are racist, and who are white, even though you do not really know them at all.

The very definition of racism...............which you keep claiming to know

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BLIND.

You are being 'mean'  (by the way -- "We Hate You" is way  past mean)  to the posters on the board that you are assuming are racist, and who are white, even though you do not really know them at all.

The very definition of racism...............which you keep claiming to know

?

No disagreement I'm being mean!

Where did I assume anybody is white? 

Do you get why "being mean to white people" isn't racist? Can you use your reading abilities to see that isn't what I've been doing — even if everybody here is white, which I've never assumed, show me where if you think I did — but what I have instead been doing, stated repeatedly, is "being mean to racists."

If you're not being racist, I'm not picking on you. It's that easy. I'm not assuming anyone here is White unless they offer that themselves. I stated in the Racism 101 thread that being racist is not exclusive to White people.

Anybody can be racist. We all have been racist, unknowingly. Anything that upholds white supremacy is racist. It's that easy. The country is built on white supremacy. Literally, that is the history. Denying it = that is racist. Accepting it = the beginning of being anti-racist.

The lifeblood of racism is ignorance.

The lifeblood of anti-racism is acknowledgement, and confession. It's accepting reality and accepting our role in history, and then taking action to define future history.

Try to process what I am saying.

Edited by GregPersons

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

No disagreement I'm being mean!

Where did I assume anybody is white? 

Do you get why "being mean to white people" isn't racist? Can you use your reading abilities to see that isn't what I've been doing — even if everybody here is white, which I've never assumed, show me where if you think I did — but what I have instead been doing, stated repeatedly, is "being mean to racists."

If you're not being racist, I'm not picking on you. It's that easy. 

Why are you mad at racists?

Oh wise costal elite, please show us how to atone for our racist sins. Is there a 3 point plan, an infomercial, or something on pronhub that would guide us? All I see is name calling here.

Without you in my life
I’d slowly wilt and die

But with you in my life

You’re the reason I’m alive

Just now, Reality Check said:

Why are you mad at racists?

My principles stand against evil. Racism is evil. I don't want racists in my community. If they're there, I want to actively make sure they are receiving the message "racists suck ass."

Get it?

Just now, GregPersons said:

My principles stand against evil. Racism is evil. I don't want racists in my community. If they're there, I want to actively make sure they are receiving the message "racists suck ass."

Get it?

I take it that you don't have any real ambitions in life, do you?

Just now, 123719bwiqrb said:

Oh wise costal elite, please show us how to atone for our racist sins. Is there a 3 point plan, an infomercial, or something on pronhub that would guide us? All I see is name calling here.

Without you in my life
I’d slowly wilt and die

But with you in my life

You’re the reason I’m alive

I'm a costal elite now? Another new identity given to me. Each and every poster has had a different one given to me, while they tell me they are not racist. "I'm going to insist on your identity, then tell you I would never insist on anyone's identity." 

Step one is to stop denying it. Acknowledge that history is not "over." That there has been no point in history in which systemic racism and slavery have been "solved" or "fixed" or "repaired" or "ended".

Step one, just like AA, is admitting there's a problem. 

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I take it that you don't have any real ambitions in life, do you?

Am I a "coastal elite" or a "bum"? Another identity insistence. 

Also you've wasted more time on here than I have, so... 

Just another example of your complete lack of self-awareness. Such an ironic screen name. I'm getting some laughs from you, for sure. You are funniest unintentionally.

Edited by GregPersons