Does PPP stand against Racism?

Are you against racism?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you actively against racism?

Lots of racists here. Multiple posters have posted pepe the frog and other racist iconography over the years. The sarcasm when race is brought up is beyond the pale. A former poster called this place #BillsChan - right on the money.

IMO

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

Lots of racists here. Multiple posters have posted pepe the frog and other racist iconography over the years. The sarcasm when race is brought up is beyond the pale. A former poster called this place #BillsChan - right on the money.

IMO

We all need to do more to call them out on it.

Every single one of us is guilty of letting it slide. 

We didn't invent racism. We didn't ask to be born in a racist society. But it's our responsibility.

It's sad to see Bills fans in PPP treat it like a joke, or a "debate"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

We didn't invent racism. We didn't ask to be born in a racist society. But it's our responsibility.

Are you a racist?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

What is your solution to black on black violence?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Good ***** lord. Is it as horrible as I can only imagine it is to go through life and see racism EVERYWHERE?  That *****’s gonna kills ya. 

It's horrible, yes. You know that phrase "ignorance is bliss"? That describes your life, basically. You know how in The Matrix the one guy is a traitor and goes back because even though he knows the steak is fake, he prefers the lie? That's you, rejecting all of the obvious information in your face.

You ever hear about how it's lonely be a genius? That's how it feels for someone with an average IQ and basic learning skills that didn't stop in middle school to post on PPP and interact with the cavemen here. 

Edited by GregPersons

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

It's horrible, yes. You know that phrase "ignorance is bliss"? That describes your life, basically. You know how in The Matrix the one guy is a traitor and goes back because even though he knows the steak is fake, he prefers the lie? That's you, rejecting all of the obvious information in your face.

You ever hear about how it's lonely be a genius? That's how it feels for someone with an average IQ and basic learning skills that didn't stop in middle school to post on PPP and interact with the cavemen here. 

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Did you ever tell me yours? You've asked this question enough, you've received enough answers from me and others — have you formed an opinion? Or you can only ask the question?

6 hours ago, GregPersons said:

So do you think that I think that racism doesn’t exist?  

You have ideas. None of them are original but they are ideas nonetheless. You come to a politics forum with these ideas. Fantastic, let’s discuss and debate them on their merit. But no you storm in and before you even introduce yourself you look at the room and yell: “YOU’RE ALL A BUNCH OF RACIST!!”  Not the best way to endear yourself to the crowd.  So instead of us welcoming you to have a discussion we all look at you as a belligerent blowhard. So you ***** this up from the get go. Good job Greg.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So do you think that I think that racism doesn’t exist?  

You have ideas. None of them are original but they are ideas nonetheless. You come to a politics forum with these ideas. Fantastic, let’s discuss and debate them on their merit. But no you storm in and before you even introduce yourself you look at the room and yell: “YOU’RE ALL A BUNCH OF RACIST!!”  Not the best way to endear yourself to the crowd.  So instead of us welcoming you to have a discussion we all look at you as a belligerent blowhard. So you ***** this up from the get go. Good job Greg.  

Do you think we were ever going to get along if I'd come in that way? Better to just get to the point, don't you think? 

Of course, if you agreed from the beginning, you'd have maybe just said "Hold up bro! We're with you! ***** racists!" instead of "Hold up bro! Pretty sure racism isn't that big of a deal!"

2 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Do you think we were ever going to get along if I'd come in that way? Better to just get to the point, don't you think? 

Of course, if you agreed from the beginning, you'd have maybe just said "Hold up bro! We're with you! ***** racists!" instead of "Hold up bro! Pretty sure racism isn't that big of a deal!"

Who here has said racism isn't a big deal?  See we'd also engage in your debate if you stopped

MAKING ***** UP!!

I thought you were going to block me.  You're a ***** liar too?? 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

IMO

I am not big on what Pepe means- how did a front become racist? I have been told he is but I was also told the ok sign was racist and that is just stupid.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not big on what Pepe means- how did a front become racist? I have been told he is but I was also told the ok sign was racist and that is just stupid.

It’s actually a reach. But; here is a write up from 2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2017/05/09/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-symbol-of-hatred/amp/

15 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Did you ever tell me yours? You've asked this question enough, you've received enough answers from me and others — have you formed an opinion? Or you can only ask the question?

You're such a hack! No you haven't answered him, and you have never answered when I asked if you were racist. But by your very posts and actions, you have proven that you are.

Don't bother responding, you see I hate racists like you and I won't reply to your questions you are sure to reply with.