Does PPP stand against Racism?

Are you against racism?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you actively against racism?

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Do you honestly think that's the breakdown in terms of consistent posters in PPP?

I would be pleased and quite surprised if at least 20% of those who frequent this forum are minorities.

I have no idea what the breakdown is. I was just posting some hypothetical numbers for you to respond to.

My point is, I don't know what the racial distribution of posters on this board is going to tell you, other than what the distribution is.

I was just trying to ask you, in a sincere way, what the significance would be to you?

25 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I was just trying to ask you, in a sincere way, what the significance would be to you?

Well, if you're white, you're a racist.

If you're not white, you need white massa Transplant to take care of you, because you're clearly too stupid to think for yourself.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Do you honestly think that's the breakdown in terms of consistent posters in PPP?

I would be pleased and quite surprised if at least 20% of those who frequent this forum are minorities.

And what does this reveal about the individuals that interact here?  Here is the absolute coolest part of these forums.  We have no clue about the people we're talking to.  Your skin color is apparent to me as your hair color.  People for the longest time thought I was black because my avatar was Chef from South Park.  I thought meade was a woman because he said something to me that seemed like he was coming on to me and chicks dig guys that can cook.  Hell I'm met him and I'm still not sure if he's a man.  Anyway my $.02

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

I have no idea what the breakdown is. I was just posting some hypothetical numbers for you to respond to.

My point is, I don't know what the racial distribution of posters on this board is going to tell you, other than what the distribution is.

It would tell me there are more than a bunch of white voices in this forum talking about issues of race and racial injustice.

It would tell me there are actually people in this forum who have experienced the systemic racism to some degree who are talking about it rather than a bunch of armchair quarterbacks.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

It would tell me there are more than a bunch of white voices in this forum talking about issues of race and racial injustice.

It would tell me there are actually people in this forum who have experienced the systemic racism to some degree who are talking about it rather than a bunch of armchair quarterbacks.

So you’re looking for your personal biases to confirm... your personal biases?

Seems circular and uninquisitive to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

But isn't that what happens with most issues? There are those with experience at the particular issue being discussed and those that do not have the experience. Not having experience doesn't negate insightful, thoughtful dialogue. Nor does having it ensure it. That comes down to the specific individuals in the discussion.

Of course, I agree with you that it is important to get the perspectives of people with the experience in whatever we are talking about. I have no idea who on this forum has experienced systemic racism. If they wish to express it I would love to hear their view. Absent that, it doesn't mean the white people on the board do not have anything useful to say.

Let me ask you this. Does it bother you that are many people who have no experience at all in law enforcement offering all sorts of opinions at the moment about them as a group?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

No here's the real scary thing.  Their biggest enemy is a rational conversation.  That's all he was looking to do.  Now maybe that wasn't the best time for it but their reactions to it was very telling. 

Here is the perfect example of their inability to have a rational and sane conversation.  @GregPersons  Had he come here and started with this?:

Hey guys I want to open a conversation that I think is very controversial but I believe in it strongly and I'd like to hear your opinion.  Blah blah blah...let's discuss.

But no he came in like a drunk on a three day bender calling anyone and everyone here a racists.   Putting your adversaries on a major defensive is not the way to start a debate.  Yeah we all do that here to some extent but @GregPersons did it on steroids.  

Is "Black Lives Matter" controversial? 

One of these two is true

A) The country was built on a lie and that affects you

B) Black people are inherently inferior

Pick one

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...lemme see if I have the proper take on racism according to some TBD "scholars".....

You don't. Try again.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

What if you are only half racist?

How does that work? 

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

So you’re looking for your personal biases to confirm... your personal biases?

Seems circular and uninquisitive to me. 

Hey it's the guy that insists his definitions are the "objective" truth. 

Can you tell me objectively what a "White Person" is in America? Are Jewish people white, or Irish people? Who is White?

Since you've told us that definitions of racial words don't change, this oughta be interesting.

Edited by GregPersons

8 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Is "Black Lives Matter" controversial? 

One of these two is true

A) The country was built on a lie and that affects you

B) Black people are inherently inferior

Pick one

I will answer when you clarify your options.  What lie was the country BUILT on?  That all men are created equal?  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I will answer when you clarify your options.  What lie was the country BUILT on?  That all men are created equal?  

That's just one of many lies, yeah. I'm specifically referring to — how was slavery & oppression justified? Was it truthful? Do you disagree the country was BUILT on slavery & oppression? What was the purpose of slavery, economically?

PS — I like that the original question is so mind-boggling for you that you need clarification. Says a lot! 

Edited by GregPersons

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

That's just one of many lies, yeah. I'm specifically referring to — how was slavery & oppression justified? Was it truthful? Do you disagree the country was BUILT on slavery & oppression? What was the purpose of slavery, economically?

PS — I like that the original question is so mind-boggling for you that you need clarification. Says a lot! 

Was the country built on slavery and oppression?  NOPE.  It was built on ideas and ideals.  

What was the purpose of slavery?  It was how cheap labor was done for hundreds and hundreds of years.  And the slave trade sill exists today.  I don't see you marching or speaking out against that here so you must be PRO-SLAVERY!!!  See how dumb your argument is? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Was the country built on slavery and oppression?  NOPE.  It was built on ideas and ideals.  

What was the purpose of slavery?  It was how cheap labor was done for hundreds and hundreds of years.  And the slave trade sill exists today.  I don't see you marching or speaking out against that here so you must be PRO-SLAVERY!!!  See how dumb your argument is? 

Ignoring your ignorant and simplistic view of "built" — so, the country's ideas and ideals were truthful then, and Black people are inherently inferior? You're choosing "B" of the original question? Or those ideas/ideals it was built on were a lie? 

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Since OP cares so much about what PPP stands against, would he submit to a poll asking if PPP stands against him and then leave if the majority does? 

I think @Koko78 already made that thread. I'm not here to be part of the PPP majority, dumbass — it's not hard to see the board for what it is. I'm here to make sure you know that a lot of people really hate you, and I suspect you are burrowed deep enough into your bubble that you don't hear it enough. Your post here and Koko's and others reveals your only real strength is your ability to actively ferociously deny reality.

Hey racists — you're ***** pathetic, we see you, and we hate you. You're not wanted in our communities. This board sucks major ass because it's crawling with racists. It's embarrassing to know Bills fans like the PPP members are out there among us. Racists should know, you've all made yourself known, all of your plausible deniability is completely shot now. And just, you know. You suck, and there's a reason you're lonely. That's all.

Edited by GregPersons

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

I think @Koko78 already made that thread. I'm not here to be part of the PPP majority, dumbass — it's not hard to see the board for what it is. I'm here to make sure you know that a lot of people really hate you, and I suspect you are burrowed deep enough into your bubble that you don't hear it enough.

Hey racists — you're ***** pathetic, we see you, and we hate you. You're not wanted in our communities. This board sucks major ass because it's crawling with racists. It's embarrassing to know Bills fans like the PPP members are out there among us. Racists should know, you've all made yourself known, all of your plausible deniability is completely shot now. And just, you know. You suck, and there's a reason you're lonely. That's all.

Ok we're racists, you hate us, you've made your point.  You can leave now.  Bye.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1