Does PPP stand against Racism?

Are you against racism?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you actively against racism?

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Cole is not a carrot.  What's the carrot he dangles?  And you're not the stick.  You're just a hateful person.  And you may hate racism (very few people don't) but you also come across as hateful to people you don't even know. And BTW a good leader rarely uses the stick.  A GREAT leader leads by example and you have not once (for whatever reason) given us examples of what YOU'VE done to combat racism.  Why is that?   Is it because all you've done so far is stand here and yell "YOU ALL SUCK"?  If so you're the ***** sales manager.  Lead or give up.  

I don't want to lead anybody. I definitely don't want any followers. I am just living up to an ideal that I've always held but rarely acted upon. I've always felt, in my heart, basically all people are equal. I never thought much about it. Things changed. I realized that I could do more. Not gonna change the world. Not trying to be anybody's Jesus. But if I'm gonna dick around on a message board, I might as well call it out as forcefully as I can. 

I'm not doing this only here. But online affords you the ability to be confrontational and direct in ways IRL you wouldn't. It's also why you won't take the $150 to say your posts on video. People are more honest, maybe, or at least more direct and blunt behind a screen name. And yet, unless this is an elaborate Black Mirror prank, my assumption is that behind Chef Jim is a Real Jim with a real life and real problems and so on. 

Which is why I haven't given up on you, even as horrible as you've been toward me :) You've strung me along with just enough hope to waste my time probably but also give me some thought that... you'd never ever ever ever tell me you were wrong, or worse that I would be right, it just would not happen..... but maybe you just think about things slightly differently or carry yourself differently

Maybe some of the resistance and guilt comes from knowing you probably have some friends or acquaintances who are worse than you. Thats just statistically likely. You probably have a friend... well.... I'm being generous but I am assuming you have some IRL friends... and probably some of them are better than you and probably some are worse. Probably you know people who tell a lot of racist jokes or casually use slurs and so on

And maybe part of you feels guilty because you know if you said anything, you'd probably lose the argument or fight, you might be out numbered, you might feel like an idiot, people might make fun of you, you might lose that friend or friends. That's too scary to consider really doing and so it needs to not be done.

I'm just giving you a scenario that would be common to any White person in a small-ish town anywhere in America. Idk how many small towns you've lived in or visited, or if you live in one now, or what ever. And honestly it's not really limited to small towns. In liberal Southern California, in the presence of liberal coastal elites, racism is rampant. It Is Everywhere.

If I'm leading it is by example, and the example is that there is a worthy enemy among us. And it's not an enemy that is identifiable by color of skin, but literally by content of character. Racists oughta be bullied. No safe quarter for racists in our communities. Simple motto. Lead your own example is what I am doing.

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I don't want to lead anybody. I definitely don't want any followers. I am just living up to an ideal that I've always held but rarely acted upon. I've always felt, in my heart, basically all people are equal. I never thought much about it. Things changed. I realized that I could do more. Not gonna change the world. Not trying to be anybody's Jesus. But if I'm gonna dick around on a message board, I might as well call it out as forcefully as I can. 

I'm not doing this only here. But online affords you the ability to be confrontational and direct in ways IRL you wouldn't. It's also why you won't take the $150 to say your posts on video. People are more honest, maybe, or at least more direct and blunt behind a screen name. And yet, unless this is an elaborate Black Mirror prank, my assumption is that behind Chef Jim is a Real Jim with a real life and real problems and so on. 

Which is why I haven't given up on you, even as horrible as you've been toward me :) You've strung me along with just enough hope to waste my time probably but also give me some thought that... you'd never ever ever ever tell me you were wrong, or worse that I would be right, it just would not happen..... but maybe you just think about things slightly differently or carry yourself differently

Maybe some of the resistance and guilt comes from knowing you probably have some friends or acquaintances who are worse than you. Thats just statistically likely. You probably have a friend... well.... I'm being generous but I am assuming you have some IRL friends... and probably some of them are better than you and probably some are worse. Probably you know people who tell a lot of racist jokes or casually use slurs and so on

And maybe part of you feels guilty because you know if you said anything, you'd probably lose the argument or fight, you might be out numbered, you might feel like an idiot, people might make fun of you, you might lose that friend or friends. That's too scary to consider really doing and so it needs to not be done.

I'm just giving you a scenario that would be common to any White person in a small-ish town anywhere in America. Idk how many small towns you've lived in or visited, or if you live in one now, or what ever. And honestly it's not really limited to small towns. In liberal Southern California, in the presence of liberal coastal elites, racism is rampant. It Is Everywhere.

If I'm leading it is by example, and the example is that there is a worthy enemy among us. And it's not an enemy that is identifiable by color of skin, but literally by content of character. Racists oughta be bullied. No safe quarter for racists in our communities. Simple motto. Lead your own example is what I am doing.

You live in a world of make believe don't you.  Where you talk to make believe people on a make believe community and all of a sudden  you make believe you know these make believe people in a make believe way.   You don't know me. You don't know what I believe or what I don't believe so stop trying to figure me out. It's a wast of your time and you're a waste of mine.  You're one of those guys that points a finger at people and accuse them of actions and inaction based on what exactly?  Feels/opinions/make believe?

I don't need your hope, I don't need your help, I don't need your ideas.  I'm doing just fine.  So we're done here.   

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don't live in Buffalo.  I give locally.   

Cool. Give $25 to a local charity that supports the fight to end racism. You said you would follow my lead - let's see you put your money where your mouth is. It's a whopping $25 for a good cause - not too tough. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Lead by example. I’ll follow. 

C'mon, Jim. Own up to your words.

I'll even donate the $25 in your name (again - since you're already backtracking) if you can give me an example of an organization in your area that is working to end racism. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

C'mon, Jim. Own up to your words.

I'll even donate the $25 in your name (again - since you're already backtracking) if you can give me an example of an organization in your area that is working to end racism. 

Backtracking.  What the ***** are you talking about??? 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Backtracking.  What the ***** are you talking about??? 

You were virtue signaling to us about all of the good work you do for racial justice and why that permits you to aggressively oppose any discussion about racism

So you've been invited to post a receipt of a donation to a BLM organization or charity of your choice. Wonder who you'd choose. Doesn't have to be a huge donation, remember. Cole said things can be small.

You were looking for ideas, remember? This seems like one that fits all of your criteria. 

4 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

lol oh gym

Have a good weekend

Got it.  More accusations with zero proof.  As I mentioned a weak and extremely boring way to debate. 

You have a great weekend too and I hope this means we won't be seeing you around the next few days.  Thanks for the break. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Correct.  How am I back tracking?

Donate to a charity and prove it, is the request. What is so difficult to understand about this.

How long does it take to tie your shoes?

Edited by GregPersons

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

Donate to a charity and prove it, is the request. What is so difficult to understand about this.

How long does it take to tie your shoes?

Jim, make sure to include your exact payment method, including any credit card numbers (as well as the security number on the back), and/or bank account information, including routing numbers, so that we can verify that you did, in fact, make the payment. Your social security number and the answers to any account security questions may also be helpful.

Edited by Koko78

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Jim, make sure to include your exact payment method, including any credit card numbers (as well as the security number on the back), and/or bank account information, including routing numbers, so that we can verify that you did, in fact, make the payment. Your social security number and the answers to any account security questions may also be helpful.

I'm not Jim. But no. Have you ever purchased anything online? The receipts contain no such information; they're X'd out. It's just name, amount, email address. Thats all an Act Blue receipt would show you. Not that you would know, obviously. And what am I gonna do with your email address? Talk to you more?? Lol

Edited by GregPersons

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Want my first born too?  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

I'm not Jim. But no. Have you ever purchased anything online? The receipts contain no such information; they're X'd out. It's just name, amount, email address. Thats all an Act Blue receipt would show you. Not that you would know, obviously. And what am I gonna do with your email address? Talk to you more?? Lol

You're a ***** idiot.

• Haha (+1) 1