Does PPP stand against Racism?

Are you against racism?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you actively against racism?

Everybody here claims they are "not" racist.... but "not racist" is not the same as "against racism." 

You can assume you are "not racist" and then every time the issue is brought up to you, you look to dismiss it, not realizing how racist that actually is.

Let's clarify. Who here is actually specifically AGAINST racism?

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

(crickets)...

What is your solution to black on black violence?

9 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Everybody here claims they are "not" racist.... but "not racist" is not the same as "against racism." 

You can assume you are "not racist" and then every time the issue is brought up to you, you look to dismiss it, not realizing how racist that actually is.

Let's clarify. Who here is actually specifically AGAINST racism?

Is your name Corn Pop?

• Haha (+1) 1

Your attempt to redefine words to better suit your argument, while at the same time trying to borrow the connotations of the meaning of the word as prior understood, had been outright rejected.

The attempt to then offer this as proof of your assertion is circular logic, and as such is self-defeating.

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Is your name Corn Pop?

The 4th post in this thread returns to the KKK talking point, part of Reality Check's repeated targeted harassment. I've been reported by every member of PPP, but this lynching behavior bothers nobody. Interesting.

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Does it matter? You're just going to call me racist anyway. ?

The 5th post says there's no point, and decides White people are the real victims because the only thing worse than actual racism is a White person being called Racist.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

giphy.gif

The 6th post is a South Park gif of the KKK

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I hope not; word has it that Corn Pop is a bad dude.

And the 7th post is from the poster who, in response to my posts calling out racism, made a thread dedicated to harassing one poster here. This is also okay on this forum.

So tell me again how this forum isn't full of racists because your German Grandaddy also struggled.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Your attempt to redefine words to better suit your argument, while at the same time trying to borrow the connotations of the meaning of the word as prior understood, had been outright rejected.

The attempt to then offer this as proof of your assertion is circular logic, and as such is self-defeating.

This is actually your tactic. "Racism" is well-defined, I'm not defining anything new. Language evolves

Do some research. If you'd like to insist to me that "racism" absolutely does not include the "systemic" definition, go ahead and knock yourself out. I will await your conclusions.

I reject your idea that "Racism" isn't real because you have decided it is. You are afraid of "White genocide" and are not credible. Your post history is full of this. 

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

The 4th post in this thread returns to the KKK talking point, part of Reality Check's repeated targeted harassment. I've been reported by every member of PPP, but this lynching behavior bothers nobody. Interesting.

The 5th post says there's no point, and decides White people are the real victims because the only thing worse than actual racism is a White person being called Racist.

And the 7th post is from the poster who, in response to my posts calling out racism, made a thread dedicated to harassing one poster here. This is also okay on this forum.

So tell me again how this forum isn't full of racists because your German Grandaddy also struggled.

My mom is actually my sister, aunt and cousin as well as I am from a very small white supremacist town in Alabama and we were grandfathered into the KKK.

So, our small little town is nothing but staunch racists.

We hate everybody, but our Hitler-loving white supremacist racists. We are racist right down to our very core.

Did I mention that I am racist.

Meanwhile back on planet earth......................

Where in the blue hell did you come from? 

Edited by njbuff

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

This is actually your tactic. "Racism" is well-defined, I'm not defining anything new. Language evolves

Do some research. If you'd like to insist to me that "racism" absolutely does not include the "systemic" definition, go ahead and knock yourself out. I will await your conclusions.

I reject your idea that "Racism" isn't real because you have decided it is. You are afraid of "White genocide" and are not credible. Your post history is full of this. 

• Like (+1) 2

Well, I don't usually double/triple post, but this Persons person is so childish, it's all he deserves.

Besides it fits him.

GregPersons   e1KvIe.jpg.....Look! it's another RACIST THREAD !

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

This is formal logic.  Your argument doesn’t stand up to its rigor.  That’s not my fault, that’s your fault for making a poor argument.

To your point about language evolving, while that is true that’s not what’s happening here.  Evolutionary change is organic, and happens gradually over a long period of time.  It is also  generally rejected by linguists because the meaning of words is essential to idea sharing and communication.

People attempting to abruptly force feed starkly different new meanings to commonly understood words, who then attempt to use those words as political clubs in order to bully people into accepting Marxist dogma are #######s of the highest order who should be soundly rejected as dishonest at best, and evil at worst.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is formal logic.  Your argument doesn’t stand up to its rigor.  That’s not my fault, that’s your fault for making a poor argument.

To your point about language evolving, while that is true that’s not what’s happening here.  Evolutionary change is organic, and happens gradually over a long period of time.  It is also  generally rejected by linguists because the meaning of words is essential to idea sharing and communication.

People attempting to abruptly force feed starkly different new meanings to commonly understood words, who then attempt to use those words as political clubs in order to bully people into accepting Marxist dogma are #######s of the highest order who should be soundly rejected as dishonest at best, and evil at worst.

You're arguing with a "Stop" sign that it actually says "Go" and it's impressive.

What is the definition of "Racism" you find to be acceptable?

In my Racism 101 post when I refer to how "objectivity" is used to enforce racism... you are the poster child. Right here. 

(Oh God, it occurred to me that might be controversial to you too. Do you think "objectivity" is ... real? But racism isn't?)

Edited by GregPersons

Just now, GregPersons said:

You're arguing with a "Stop" sign that it actually says "Go" and it's impressive.

In my Racism 101 post when I refer to how "objectivity" is used to enforce racism... you are the poster child. Right here. 

Circular logic is circular.

And of course you then go on to argue that logic is racist.

Are you sure you aren’t now arguing for me against you?  Because this last post of yours really seems to be the final nail in your argument’s coffin.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

(Oh God, it occurred to me that might be controversial to you too. Do you think "objectivity" is ... real? But racism isn't?)

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Circular logic is circular.

And of course you then go on to argue that logic is racist.

Are you sure you aren’t now arguing for me against you?  Because this last post of yours really seems to be the final nail in your argument’s coffin.

This is some "rubber, glue" nonsense.

All of your logic is circular.

You failed to address, meaningfully, any of the points raised against you, at any point in our discussions here.  You're insisting to me that the widely-held definition of Racism is not acceptable to you (and also that it's my invention). So does "systemic racism" not exist, or you only want to argue the linguistic angle?

You also haven't addressed the "white genocide" angle. I haven't read your posts on it. I just saw that they came up. Is "white genocide" something you are concerned about? 

Just now, Reality Check said:

I continue to await any single PPP poster, besides myself, to point out Reality Check's behavior is targeted harassment and that this repeated question (answered repeatedly) is racist. 

Truly, this is where our real heroes are. 

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You failed to address, meaningfully, any of the points raised against you, at any point in our discussions here.  You're insisting to me that the widely-held definition of Racism is not acceptable to you (and also that it's my invention). So does "systemic racism" not exist, or you only want to argue the linguistic angle?

You also haven't addressed the "white genocide" angle. I haven't read your posts on it. I just saw that they came up. Is "white genocide" something you are concerned about? 

I continue to await any single PPP poster, besides myself, to point out Reality Check's behavior is targeted harassment and that this repeated question (answered repeatedly) is racist. 

Truly, this is where our real heroes are. 

You call everyone racist, and I have a simple question because you present yourself as caring so much about the black community. What is your solution to black on black violence? I thought you cared. I guess you are just another poser.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

In this post you make more absurd claims.  I’m not going to continue to make the same argument in parallel threads.

Come join me in the other thread where I’ll continue to help you make yourself look foolish.

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

You call everyone racist, and I have a simple question because you present yourself as caring so much about the black community. What is your solution to black on black violence? I thought you cared. I guess you are just another poser.

I'll raise my hand and answer your racist question.

As long as they keep in Chicago, black on black violence is ay ok.

We are both racist for being involved in such a heinous racist question.

1373824825606.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

In this post you make more absurd claims.  I’m not going to continue to make the same argument in parallel threads.

Come join me in the other thread where I’ll continue to help you make yourself look foolish.

Why don't you want to do it here? Isn't this your version of "standing against racism"? 

You just asked me to rank genocides, but oddly, seemed to miss a few of the American ones... 

Just now, njbuff said:

I'll raise my hand and answer your racist question.

As long as they keep in Chicago, black on black violence is ay ok.

We are both racist for being involved in such a heinous racist question.

You are both racist, that is true, yes. I'm not sure you know why, but it the correct usage of the term at least.

Why don't you want to do it here? Isn't this your version of "standing against racism"? 

You just asked me to rank genocides, but oddly, seemed to miss a few of the American ones... 

You are both racist, that is true, yes. I'm not sure you know why, but it the correct usage of the term at least.

I so racist I am wearing my KKK hat as I type.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Reality Check said:

Since I've answered you multiple times, and tried educating you on it, you would probably feel better if you did what you really wanted and just started screaming the N word after all of my posts.

Just let it out. This is my main thing. 

Be honest with yourselves! It feels good to just live honestly.

Since I've answered you multiple times, and tried educating you on it, you would probably feel better if you did what you really wanted and just started screaming the N word after all of my posts.

.....said the intellectually dishonest poster.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

.....said the intellectually dishonest poster.

Speaking of "intellectually dishonest," where did you first hear that phrase?

Did you come up with it yourself? What does it mean? How am I being an example of it?

Do you know how I know you won't answer this, Rob? Because all you guys do is "repeat things you've heard" — like little parrots — but you don't actually know the meaning. It quite literally is "monkey see, monkey do." 

Y'all are programmed to be dumb and think you're smart. It works! And that is White Supremacy.

Well, 2 other people voted "Yes" besides me.

Nobody is willing to vote "No" but a lot of people "don't want to get involved."  Again an example of White people maintaining racism by assuming it's not their problem.

Polls are still open, but it does look like we have our answer, as determined by PPP themselves.

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Well, 2 other people voted "Yes" besides me.

Nobody is willing to vote "No" but a lot of people "don't want to get involved."  Again an example of White people maintaining racism by assuming it's not their problem.

Polls are still open, but it does look like we have our answer, as determined by PPP themselves.

I already told you I am a proud hood wearing KKK member.

I saw, and counted you. You're not one of the "3" who I assume is against racism.

Why not vote No in the official poll then?

I think my heavy racism doesn't even warrant a vote.

That is how racist I am.

Just now, njbuff said:

I think my heavy racism doesn't even warrant a vote.

That is how racist I am.

Maybe not true in America, but all votes are equal here.

Go on, big boy, pull the lever. You've earned it! You have permission! 

32 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Speaking of "intellectually dishonest," where did you first hear that phrase?

Did you come up with it yourself? What does it mean? How am I being an example of it?

Do you know how I know you won't answer this, Rob? Because all you guys do is "repeat things you've heard" — like little parrots — but you don't actually know the meaning. It quite literally is "monkey see, monkey do." 

Y'all are programmed to be dumb and think you're smart. It works! And that is White Supremacy.

So now we’re not just racist we’re white supremacist?  You’re a ***** riot!  LOL

• Haha (+1) 1