"One Buffalo: Racism Isn't Real" video

A handful of people on this board and the  main one have met me. All except one at a Bills game. I have no intention of getting  a psycho like you  get within hundreds of miles of me .

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

A handful of people on this board and the  main one have met me. All except one at a Bills game. I have no intention of getting  a psycho like you  get within hundreds of miles of me .

Yeah I don't want that either. We would keep the same distance we have now. But instead of using your fingers, you'd use your mouth. In 2020 we have the technology to do "video calls"! Real Jetsons type stuff.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can you imagine what those strategy meetings are like? It would be like a real life Mike Judge bit. 

You are one of the most talkative people here! Why haven't you signed up yet? Recite your posts on camera. Stand up for your beliefs like Devin Nunes.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can you imagine what those strategy meetings are like? It would be like a real life Mike Judge bit. 

Just when you didn’t think it was possible for him to sound any more unhinged....? ?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Do you have time this week to recite your words on camera over online video conference? I will pay you for your participation; your name/location is not necessary.

As much as I'd like to help you make your documentary, I'm a little busy this week.

Your track record here leads me to believe you're a straight shooter with the utmost integrity and a genuine passion for honest debate in the pursuit of truth, so I wish you the best, but I'll have to pass.

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

As much as I'd like to help you make your documentary, I'm a little busy this week.

Your track record here leads me to believe you're a straight shooter with the utmost integrity and a genuine passion for honest debate in the pursuit of truth, so I wish you the best, but I'll have to pass.

I can work around a busy schedule. In the same time it would take you to post, you could say out loud some of the posts you've already written — which will be shown in full, and they are your words, so there's nothing manipulative about that either — and I am even offering, repeatedly, to pay you for this.

Just seems like a lot of excuses. Everybody has time to post this stuff. Why not just say it with your face? You're not even saying it to another person's face. You're just saying it to your camera.

I could not make this any easier. What's the catch? Obviously I disagree with you. But that doesn't matter to you, does it? So why not just record a video of yourself saying some of your posts? Doesn't even have to be a conference call, actually. You can just record yourself saying 5 of your posts, and I will pay you in full.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

image.jpeg.6f076ccd1f07b14b01ee7d4868302d61.jpeg

You could even just tell us about some of your favorite memes to express your opinion. I think you should just let fellow Bills Fans across the nation know that we are everywhere, and this is what we believe. 

Buffalo as a city is being called all sorts of things. As a Bills fan, shouldn't you get a say? That's what I'm offering. All you have to do is take any of your cameras, and record yourself telling me any of your posts.

Edited by GregPersons

46 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Adorable. So, you say this post and 4 others and you get 50 bucks.

Actually maybe it's even better if it's just all of you guys trying to define what you think a "racist" is and what "racism" means. That's pretty good too and gets the point across!

Is "teams" a different video conference? I don't care what app is used, I'm just saying the common one. Wherever you feel most comfortable.

Great! Posts like this are good, too, if you want. Collect a few of your others, then collect $50 from me by giving us your statements about race. You can tell me that everybody agrees racism is real, and give your definition of racism. That also works.

Speaking of moms, if you'd like to invite your mom or any relatives for your call tomorrow, that is welcome. 

Tell you what, serious offer.  I don't know if you're in Buffalo or not.  I'm not but get there a couple times a year.  If you are we should get together next time I'm in town.  I'll buy you a nice dinner or drinks, whatever you prefer and I promise you a friendly and constructive conversation on the topic. 

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Tell you what, serious offer.  I don't know if you're in Buffalo or not.  I'm not but get there a couple times a year.  If you are we should get together next time I'm in town.  I'll buy you a nice dinner or drinks, whatever you prefer and I promise you a friendly and constructive conversation on the topic. 

I'm not in Buffalo and I've said my general location before but won't repeat it, because I wouldn't ask it (though I do still want @billsfan1959 to back up his claim about his career as a police officer, and since civil servants career records are a matter of public record, that is more than fair). Similarly, I would not ask any of you to meet me in person anywhere, so I'm not interested but thank you. 

This thread is purely for online video conferencing, or for submitting a video recording of your posts, which I am willing to pay for. All I want to do is to show what Bills Fans think about what has been happening in Buffalo and nation wide. 

It's not as though the Bills Fans don't have thoughts! They do! But it's different reading versus seeing/hearing it, I think we can all agree. 

Edited by GregPersons

Does anyone else

14 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I can work around a busy schedule. In the same time it would take you to post, you could say out loud some of the posts you've already written — which will be shown in full, and they are your words, so there's nothing manipulative about that either — and I am even offering, repeatedly, to pay you for this.

Just seems like a lot of excuses. Everybody has time to post this stuff. Why not just say it with your face? You're not even saying it to another person's face. You're just saying it to your camera.

I could not make this any easier. What's the catch? Obviously I disagree with you. But that doesn't matter to you, does it? So why not just record a video of yourself saying some of your posts? Doesn't even have to be a conference call, actually. You can just record yourself saying 5 of your posts, and I will pay you in full.

I feel like you've mistaken me for a 12 year old in a chat room.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I'm not in Buffalo and I've said my general location before but won't repeat it, because I wouldn't ask it (though I do still want @billsfan1959 to back up his claim about his career as a police officer, and since civil servants career records are a matter of public record, that is more than fair). Similarly, I would not ask any of you to meet me in person anywhere, so I'm not interested but thank you. 

This thread is purely for online video conferencing, or for submitting a video recording of your posts, which I am willing to pay for. All I want to do is to show what Bills Fans think about what has been happening in Buffalo and nation wide. 

It's not as though the Bills Fans don't have thoughts! They do! But it's different reading versus seeing/hearing it, I think we can all agree. 

If you want to video conference some of the posters here, I believe they have an onlyfans.

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Perhaps you should post a video of yourself listing the posters you would like to participate in the project. At least it would show the posters you are willing to put your money where your mouth is.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Post the Zoom link here so we all can get on together. Come on folks. Let’s do this. $50 each!  Let him put his money where his mouth is!  

No offense but I make boo koo every time I publish a video.  I'm not doing it for free.  If he can match my average initial revenue and royalty stream I'll consider it.

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

No offense but I make boo koo every time I publish a video.  I'm not doing it for free.  If he can match my average initial revenue and royalty stream I'll consider it.

Ok ok....$54

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Post the Zoom link here so we all can get on together. Come on folks. Let’s do this. $50 each!  Let him put his money where his mouth is!  

I actually think this is a good idea. I have no worys aboyut what i post, and prttey easy to figure out my name is Paul Lenz , and I think great idea for everyone for every person to stand by their posts with their real names and identities. I know you have no issues, yuu have the courage of your convictions, as do i.

Why woud anyone else oppsoe this?