2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Just now, Hedge said:

Will the Presidential Text Alert System come into play? 

Buy Apple stock, because when the Leftists start to get these, they will smash their phones and need replacements.

This is as close to fascist behavior (on Twitter/ Facebook’s part) as most in our country will ever experience.  It’s one of the funniest ironies of today’s world.  

1 hour ago, Joe Miner said:

If that ever happened I would  actually believe Biden when he would inevitably say he knew nothing about it.

Given Joe's mental faculties that is plausible.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Could you imagine if the payments were ever traced directly back to the Biden campaign? 💣

I would imagine these payments came offshore and were made in cash.  Perhaps the true reason for Obama parachuting pallets of cash into Iran.

On 9/7/2020 at 6:51 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, after I posted Joe's "fundraising" numbers the other day (try and keep up @transplantbillsfan you're several days behind) I posted this and no one had an answer. I will ask again, how does a guy who can't get 12 people to attend one of his functions "raise" that kind of dinero?

BLM money. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What exactly is the campaign doing with all that sweet lucre it "raised"?

Passing it on to journalists along with a list of questions Joe can answer from a teleprompter.

It's funny to me that leftists spend all this election mocking Trump...as if they have no idea what a schittshow the Harris-Biden ticket is. Biden can barely read a full sentence, and they won't even LET Kamala field questions. 

49 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I would imagine these payments came offshore and were made in cash.  Perhaps the true reason for Obama parachuting pallets of cash into Iran.

I have not followed all the banking scandals closely, but I would not be shocked to find that money was directly involved was recycled back. Look at the Ukraine.

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BARACK OBAMA’S LATEST REASON TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN IS ACTUALLY A REASON TO VOTE TRUMP.

IT’S COME TO THIS:

settleforbiden.jpg

And yes, “settle for Biden” is a thing, allegedly by “a grassroots group of former Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders supporters.”