2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

There really is a simple answer to your question and it's what I've been saying for MONTHS about why Donald Trump will lose:

Donald Trump is the best fundraiser for Democrats that Democrats could ask for  

Oh, I do not doubt Trump is why Biden received a boatload of money- probably not for the reasons you think, however. How was Biden’s money bundled? Was it large donations? Why will no one show-up to see/hear Biden speak? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, I do not doubt Trump is why Biden received a boatload of money- probably not for the reasons you think, however. How was Biden’s money bundled? Was it large donations? Why will no one show-up to see/hear Biden speak? 

I'm deep in a blue state. Have never seen a s Biden sign, or sticker, Nothing.

See Trump banners tho.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I'm deep in a blue state. Have never seen a s Biden sign, or sticker, Nothing.

See Trump banners tho.

Makes sense - Trump voters are weak, insecure and skin deep and only care about owning dem' libs while Biden voters are secure in their politics and want America to live up to its principles of liberty and justice for all.

Dated yet still true: An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits

4PYCTNY2RZPM7PPETN2RJ5A4K4.jpg

Joe Biden Promises ‘Fresh Start’ After 48 Years; Borrows Pete Buttigieg Slogan

by Joel B. Pollak

Original Article

A new ad by former Vice President Joe Biden promises a “fresh start” — after nearly 48 years in politics — and appears to borrow the slogan of former rival Pete Buttigieg, who recently joined Biden’s transition team. The ad, released Tuesday, depicts Biden, 77, as offering a “fresh start” after four years of President Donald Trump. Biden arrived in Washington nearly a half-century ago, in 1973, going on to serve for 36 years in the Senate and two terms in the Obama administration.

• Like (+1) 2