2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(I think it's in here?)

Not it, but thank you for posting this clip because Trump is correct on that point (leave the decision to each person on  the vaccine, do not become anti-vaxxers to "spite" Trump). If I find it, I will post it.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well, isn't that too bad! 

Money concerns are very real for President Trump's campaign — an unusual predicament for a sitting president, and one that worries veteran Republican operatives, with Trump so far behind in swing states as the race climaxes.

Why it matters: The campaign's view is that Trump will get his message out, and he depends less on paid media than normal politicians. But the number of states Trump has to worry about has actually grown, and Joe Biden's massive August fundraising haul has given his campaign a lift as early voting begins.

The New York Times leads today's paper with a big Labor Day scene-setter with several intriguing references to money problems for Trump:

• "The light television spending and advertising blackouts in some key states have mystified allies," The Times reports.
  • Trump "is expected to increase television spending next week, but several Republicans said that Bill Stepien, Mr. Trump’s campaign manager since July, was taking a cautious approach after the former leadership spent huge sums on television and digital ads earlier this year, to no discernible effect."

Last Monday, AP's Brian Slodysko reported that the Trump campaign had pulled most TV ads over the previous week, ceding the airwaves to Biden, who was outspending Trump by more than 10 to 1.

• Biden and DNC raised a stunning $365 million in August, breaking the record for one month of presidential fundraising.
  • At the end of July, before the announcement of Sen. Kamala Harris swelled Biden's fundraising, Trump reported slightly more cash on hand.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Lord,  liberals are something......

People have questions about this photo of Joe Biden’s outdoor meeting with union reps

To kick off Labor Day, Joe Biden had a meeting with union reps in Pennsylvania today and as you can see every protocol was in effect:

What purpose is the table serving in this photo?

It's Biden, so clearly he is holding a "round table" discussion. ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So, after I posted Joe's "fundraising" numbers the other day (try and keep up @transplantbillsfan you're several days behind) I posted this and no one had an answer. I will ask again, how does a guy who can't get 12 people to attend one of his functions "raise" that kind of dinero?

🤔 It does make me wonder...

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, after I posted Joe's "fundraising" numbers the other day (try and keep up @transplantbillsfan you're several days behind) I posted this and no one had an answer. I will ask again, how does a guy who can't get 12 people to attend one of his functions "raise" that kind of dinero?

🤔 It does make me wonder...

Keep up?

Is one of @Deranged Rhino's new rules that you have to read through multiple pages before posting?

There really is a simple answer to your question and it's what I've been saying for MONTHS about why Donald Trump will lose:

Donald Trump is the best fundraiser for Democrats that Democrats could ask for