2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Trump kind of ruined any celebrity from being taken seriously.... It's a good thing.

It would be if it were true, but it's not. See: every hollywood actor/singer/performer being pushed as a voice of reason in these times. 

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

See he can't even get it right in a meme.

Humor is hard. Leave it to the professionals. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It would be if it were true, but it's not. See: every hollywood actor/singer/performer being pushed as a voice of reason in these times. 

Humor is hard. Leave it to the professionals. 

That is why no one laughed when you posted, take your own advice.

My boss is a hardcore Trump supporter that gets his face masks from China... Trumo supporters are the same type of people which is why we laugh at them.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

It's funny when your own political party is making videos against your own president, you know it's bad.

96% approval rating within the party, so you're wrong again. 

The Lincoln project aren't republicans. They're neocons owned by foreign interests, including Russia. Maybe you should consider learning who owns the people you listen to before you decide to listen to them. You might be surprised what you learn. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

96% approval rating within the party, so you're wrong again. 

The Lincoln project aren't republicans. They're neocons owned by foreign interests, including Russia. Maybe you should consider learning who owns the people you listen to before you decide to listen to them. You might be surprised what you learn. 

Fake polls is what Trump says.

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Fake polls is what Trump says.

If its in the bag why don't you get out of the basement. Your job is done amirite?

Another sock puppet lol. Cuz if you keep repeating the same message maybe if becomes realz.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you can't argue facts, deflect. As I said, you're not very good at this. Rethink your strategy, do some research, and try again. :beer: 

I am repeating the exact thing Trump said... You been deflecting the whole time. Look at this poor guy so angry when someone repeats his friend.

I love hypocritical republicans that are so stupid.... But Trump's favorite people are his poorly educated supporters as he says.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I am repeating the exact thing Trump said... You been deflecting the whole time.

Pointing out the origin of your talking point isn't a deflection. It's a destruction of your position. Again, you're not very bright. 

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I love hypocritical republicans that are so stupid....

I'm not a republican. 

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

But Trump's favorite people are his poorly educated supporters as he says.

I'm pretty highly educated, not that it matters ;) 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you can't argue facts, deflect. As I said, you're not very good at this. Rethink your strategy, do some research, and try again. :beer: 

That's actually a good point. If you don't believe the polls then why cite one saying 96% approval within his party?  I think it's somewhere in the 85 to 95% range which is about where most president's reside within their party.  The Lincoln Project is a joke though as they bitched and moaned during the Obama administration and now are supporting Biden who is basically an Obama clone policy wise.