2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Soooooo... do you have a source for this or is this purely anecdotal?

Are you really saying everyone you know on the right sees them this way?

How does everyone you know feel about these people?

Perhaps you should get outside your little leftist bubble more.

Lincoln Project Wants To Burn It All Down.

But other Never Trump Republicans are critical of this effort. They describe the Lincoln Project’s strategy as a “burned to the ground” approach that appears disinterested in the Republican Party’s future. And they admonish the group for being cavalier about the ramifications of putting Democrats in charge of the House, White House, the Senate, and by extension, Supreme Court nominations.

“I sharply part with Lincoln going after GOP Senators,” said Rob Stutzman, a Republican strategist in California who opposes the president. “I applaud their opposition to Trump, I think they’re in his head. But they’re not really about trying to create a center-right GOP.”

The Lincoln Project is targeting at least six Republican Senate incumbents with attack ads and other campaign activities aiming to boost their Democratic challengers — more than enough to upend the GOP’s three-seat majority. Among them are Republicans such as Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado who, philosophically and temperamentally, are the antithesis of Trump and represent the sort of conservative politician that Lincoln Project operatives claim they want back in charge of the party.

Many people who don't like Trump certainly don't want to give the Dems the WH, House and Senate. But the Lincoln Project does. That is why most right-leaning people see them for what they are.

But hey...you keep believing LP is anything other than a bunch of guys selling themselves out to whomever will pay them to say whatever they need to say.

If you would just ONCE try to think critically for yourself, you'd save a lot of people from having to do your homework every day.

• Like (+1) 2

Only 54% Think Biden Capable of Debating Trump

Rasmussen Reports

Original Article

A New York Times columnist has urged likely Democratic nominee Joe Biden not to debate President Trump in the fall. Most voters think that’s a bad idea, although only just over half believe Biden is even up to debating Trump given ongoing questions about his mental health. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 54% of Likely U.S. Voters think Biden is capable of debating the president. Thirty-six percent (36%) disagree and say he is not capable of such a debate. Another 11% are not sure.

Joe Biden: Arizona’s “an Important City” (Video)

by Jim Hoft

Original Article

Democrats are putting all their money on this guy. Wow. Joe Biden was on Phoenix Channel 12 this morning. He opened up the conversation saying Arizona is an important city. 12 News Host Mark Curtis: “Democratic nominee Joe Biden. Good to see you sir and look, Arizona is very much in play in 2020 so we appreciate you taking the time to talk to the people of our state.” Joe Biden: “Look, oh, it’s an important city…” Via Robby Starbuck: (Tweet/Video)

He is NOT capable of being the president, to keep trotting him out there is elder abuse.

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Perhaps you should get outside your little leftist bubble more.

Lincoln Project Wants To Burn It All Down.

Many people who don't like Trump certainly don't want to give the Dems the WH, House and Senate. But the Lincoln Project does. That is why most right-leaning people see them for what they are.

But hey...you keep believing LP is anything other than a bunch of guys selling themselves out to whomever will pay them to say whatever they need to say.

If you would just ONCE try to think critically for yourself, you'd save a lot of people from having to do your homework every day.

Again, source?

You said virtually everyone has that view of the Lincoln Project.

Yeah their mission is to get rid of Trump. I know. And with good reason.

But you implied that everyone on the right views them as a charade with further implications that everyone on the right disagrees with them.

Source?

I provided you a source with people who probably agree with them.

21 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I don't know what abolish the suburbs means but good luck with convincing people Biden is in any way associated with the radical left.  Trump's best line of attack would be his Iraq War vote, part of establishment, pro NAFTA, etc..  Biden's biggest challenge will be getting the radical left to vote for him..

Biden still wants to increase funding for police departments by $300 million to 'reinvigorate community policing

Biden knocks left-wing of Democratic Party: 'We shouldn't abolish ICE'

Biden defends about face on crime law he helped create. Critics say his crime bill helped lay the groundwork for mass incarceration.

Biden Confirms Support for Second Amendment, Says He Owns Two Shotguns

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Again, source?

You said virtually everyone has that view of the Lincoln Project.

Yeah their mission is to get rid of Trump. I know. And with good reason.

But you implied that everyone on the right views them as a charade with further implications that everyone on the right disagrees with them.

Source?

Most are former neocon Bush and McCain campaign staffers who aren't fans of Trump's taking over of the party.  Some make good money as the anti Trump resistance on various news networks.  They won't even support moderate Republicans who don't publicly oppose Trump because they believe they're his enablers.  Basically a bunch of self righteous grifters who have TDS and make money off it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Source?

Virtually everyone. You're confused about the difference between implied and inferred. I can't help you with that error. If the article I linked doesn't make sense to you, I can't help you. If you only exist to slit petty hairs along the line of imply/infer, I can't help you.

Consider this: every time you see someone post a story or tweet from LP, it's someone from the left or someone who says they're on the right, but clearly are not, like Jennifer Ruben or David Frum or Bill Kristol. My entire social media timeline is filled with leftist friends who quote LP all day, every day. It's their new Cindy Sheehan.

People who truly believe in conservative principles know the worst thing that could happen to the GOP is to give the Dems the WH, House AND Senate in the next election. And that is what the LP is all about. That is why the left loves them so much.

If you were even remotely capable of critical thinking, you'd understand this.

But you're too lazy to think for yourself and prefer to split hairs, because Trump has you so unhinged you can barely even think straight. Which is what makes his presidency fun to watch. The greatest meltdown ever just keeps on giving.

Cheers, brother. Can't wait to watch you during the debates. 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't know what abolish the suburbs means but good luck with convincing people Biden is in any way associated with the radical left.  Trump's best line of attack would be his Iraq War vote, part of establishment, pro NAFTA, etc..  Biden's biggest challenge will be getting the radical left to vote for him..

Biden still wants to increase funding for police departments by $300 million to 'reinvigorate community policing

Biden knocks left-wing of Democratic Party: 'We shouldn't abolish ICE'

Biden defends about face on crime law he helped create. Critics say his crime bill helped lay the groundwork for mass incarceration.

Biden Confirms Support for Second Amendment, Says He Owns Two Shotguns

Biden wants to somehow incorporate suburbs into city limits or something so he can tax middle class more as nobody but renters live in city propers anymore and the tax base is small and not enough. Something like that, you would have to look it up for better understanding than I can give.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Most are former neocon Bush and McCain campaign staffers who aren't fans of Trump's taking over of the party.  Some make good money as the anti Trump resistance on various news networks.  They won't even support moderate Republicans who don't publicly oppose Trump because they believe they're his enablers.  Basically a bunch of self righteous grifters who have TDS and make money off it.  

Hush, you damn Trump Supporter! You delusional Trumpians are the dumbest people in the world!

Oh, wait...