2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

I can’t see this narcissist cancelling his convention. No way. 

Trump's campaign is reportedly ready to cancel his convention rally to avoid a 'Tulsa-like humiliation'

“Trump is reportedly stuck between appealing to his base and suburban voters, leading him to even call Fox News' Tucker Carlson last week and beg "What do I do? What do I do?"”

“WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?”: TRUMP DESPERATE, DESPONDENT AS NUMBERS CRATER, “LOSER” LABEL LOOMS

Imagine if he just politicked in the middle Didn’t divide?  At every turn, he finds a way to out racist himself. He’s never been subtle about it either — it’s glaringly obvious, and if you pretend he’s not, you’re freakn delusional. 

4 hours ago, ALF said:

If  Michelle Obama were VP ,  Barack could be the unofficial President to coach Biden along.  

45 minutes ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

A scenario only a maniac would pine for. 

Of course Democrats will vote for Trump , what was I thinking. Unemployment and the deficit are at a record low ,  not

Jimmy Carter better live till next year, him and Trump will be the one term Presidents. They can form a club. 

I bet OLD Jimmy could still beat Trump at chess. 

I bet Trump doesn’t even know how to play chess. 

...BREAKING NEWS.....we now have a third candidate...........Tibs as his Campaign Manager.............

Kanye West tweets he's 'running for president of the United States,' references '2020 vision'

'We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God'

Rapper Kanye West celebrated the Fourth of July by once again promising to run for president, and he picked up some unlikely support on Twitter after posting the message.

"We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future," he wrote. "I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION."

West used the hashtag "2020 vision."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kanye-west-tweets-running-for-president-2020