"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us" - James Mattis

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is this the part where all the leftists suddenly love Mattis? :lol:

No.

It's the part where Americans on all side of the political spectrum call out the authoritarian nature of the Trump presidency.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Didn't he resign over Trump abandoning the Kurds?

No. He resigned because he didn't agree with the decision to pull troops out of multiple war zones. He wanted to continue the permawar agenda, waged under false pretenses in Syria especially. The press screamed it was about the Kurds (who were supposed to get slaughtered!) -- then the Kurds didn't get slaughtered (because we didn't abandon them) -- and the media just ignored that part. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I'm a bunk inspector.  These types of threads keep me busy.

But I suggest you start with Senile Joe's first, Warren.  It probably smells like old people and cheese though so be prepared.

Edited by Doc

10 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I'm a Marine, and would follow Mattis in battle through the gates of hell. 

But that's it... He is a brilliant warrior, but needs to stay away from politics

Would you follow the Commander in Chief?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Looks like someone's still salty over getting his ass fired, eh?

Hoax.  He supports the Constitution and did his duty as an American.  God Bless him.  He spoke the truth.  This is the best I’ve felt about this country in a long time.   Hopefully the dam breaks and denizens of all parts of the political spectrum begin to speak the truth about the threat to our democracy that occupies the Oval Office. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  He supports the Constitution and did his duty as an American.  God Bless him.  He spoke the truth.  This is the best I’ve felt about this country in a long time.   Hopefully the dam breaks and denizens of all parts of the political spectrum begin to speak the truth about the threat to our democracy that occupies the Oval Office. 

...and then a bigger one occupies it.  Great times ahead then!

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

...and then a bigger one occupies it.  Great times ahead then!

Unless Russia invades and Vladimir Putin parks himself behind the resolute that’s not going to happen. The fake tough guy bunker inspector got called called the eff out by someone whose politics I might not share but whose love for and personal investment in this country is unparalleled. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Unless Russia invades and Vladimir Putin parks himself behind the resolute that’s not going to happen. The fake tough guy bunker inspector got called called the eff out by someone whose politics I might not share but whose love for and personal investment in this country is unparalleled. 

Hoax.  Xi the Pooh's puppet would then be hunched-over in the resolute chair.